Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Club House (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   :: || Coffee Chats || :: O/A (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22253)

-Senpai- 01-19-2017 04:36 PM

Yeah YA is one of my favorites though like um the love triangles need to stop. XD Also kinda tired of seeing first-person present tense? like

"I stare out the windows birds flutter by twittering their songs."
Like can't you just do past-tense </3

Kaderin Triste 01-19-2017 04:39 PM

In general, I'm definitely not a fan of first-person writing unless the author is extremely good at writing it.
And YES! Stop the love triangles! In fact, stop the unnecessary love crap entirely and write a strong, independent protagonist for once.
XP

-Senpai- 01-19-2017 04:56 PM

I mean I love romance and all but like the girl like pulling her hair out choosing between two guys, when one will obviously win her over like you introduce the crap boyfriend and then you pull out the nice sweet perfect prince who can't do legit anything wrong, and at the end she always ends up with the prince good guy. I mean I hate those kinda love triangles, I think the best love triangle is probably tessa and will/jem from the infernal devices trilogy. Like I wouldn't mind her ending with any of those two xD

Kaderin Triste 01-19-2017 05:08 PM

Ah, yeah see, I feel like unless the romance is necessary for plot development, why bother?
I'm pretty sick of the media (books, tv shows, movies, etc.) spewing out the "you need a significant other" bs.
I would love to have more strong stand-alone characters that don't need/want romance.
Like....you're on a quest of great importance (or any other major plot)...why the fuck do you need a romantic interest for that to work?!?

-Senpai- 01-19-2017 05:10 PM

I know I hate it ):U

Lizard 01-19-2017 07:29 PM

i definitely agree! the whole "they must have a love interest" is really bland and a lot of media (especially movies) tend to force in an necessary and rather uncomfortable looking heterosexual couple?? blugh

Kaderin Triste 01-19-2017 08:15 PM

Movies and tv shows are definitely the worst. Especially with the happily ever after fairytale romances.
Physically attractive (flawless makeup, perfect hair, thin/physically fit, no glasses) man and woman meet. They spend months being happy together. They split over something stupid. Man (or in rare occasions, woman) makes some grand gesture. Man and woman share Hollywood perfect kiss and live happily ever after with no actual problems like couples in the real world face.

-Senpai- 01-19-2017 11:07 PM

Yeah all of them are so white and straight like omg XD I havent seen a diverse couple in western TV in awhilee except maybe in supergirl the CW show her sister is gay soo I guess thats good :O

Kaderin Triste 01-20-2017 12:51 AM

Yeah. I definitely wish there was more diversity in general in tv shows and movies.

-Senpai- 01-20-2017 12:33 PM

Yeah, its sooo lamemeee

Lizard your siggy art is soooooooo cutee <33

Kaderin Triste 01-26-2017 08:37 PM

Sooo...I feel like maybe we need a new topic...but I'm really bad with making small talk and starting conversations.

Hmmm...so...how's it going?

-Senpai- 01-30-2017 06:55 PM

Same XD hows it going? I just finished reading the snow like ashes trilogy omfg its amazingngg

Kaderin Triste 02-04-2017 02:01 PM

I swear I meant to reply!
XP
Currently, I'm mildly frustrated and very tired, but otherwise am alright.

-Senpai- 02-08-2017 12:11 AM

Oh yea its fine I'm kinda on pause for a bit XD

Gogandantes 08-11-2019 08:50 PM

Username ; Gogandantes
Why do you want to join? ; because its a place to post and you have my favorite thing here coffee!!!
Interests and Hobby's ; internet browser games, web design, video games, crafts, sewing, etc.