Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Festival of Frost (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   DK's Snow Field (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21453)

Demonskid 12-18-2015 06:39 PM

DK's Snow Field

I normally make threads in event sections using the Charity Mule Cat Paws, but I haven't been on cat much lately and keeping up with the paw logs and everything by myself while playing on like 5 different site + taking care of mom, it's just too much.

SO! Instead I bring you my snowfield! Come chat with me, and earn yourself some snow!

Probably throw a snow ball or two.. Adore me for being pocket sized.. .. ANIME! 8D yes anime is a good topic x3

or manga.. o3o or video games.. dk finally got out the N64 she bought a few years back and started playing Super mario 64.. mario who DOES NOT LISTEN! D:<

um yea so hi.. let me know if your a newbie to Trisphee! I might throw things at you. (GOOD THINGS!.. maybe >.>) things off of cat.. cause its been ages since she's donated to anyone.

Tohopekaliga 12-18-2015 06:40 PM

I'm a newbie!

...Somewhere. Syndrone, I guess.

But yeah. Hi, DK. :P

littl3chocobo 12-18-2015 06:42 PM

how many stars have you collected and what floor are you on?

Winter 12-18-2015 07:12 PM

Bwahahaha Winter is here fwoooosh~~~

Monorea 12-18-2015 07:25 PM

Well she donated to me and i am really grateful
*throws pre-prepared hard mini snowballs that is stored in my purse at everyone*

Demonskid 12-18-2015 07:36 PM

Choco! ouo Long time no see!

This is my first time playing I think I have like 12 stars or.. 14.. I'm working on that sunken ship stage.. to get it out of the way >.>, I got the key to go to the next floor (i think) but i wanna get as many stars as I can from the first floor ouo

Toho: Lair D:<

WINTER!... needs to come to my place and make it snow.. =o= its so dreary and rainy outside

Mist! Hiya! 8D

-now wonders off again to go spazz out about the characters from Fruits Basket Another and how they really are the children of the original cast-

Monorea 12-18-2015 07:40 PM

*offers DK some cold as a nice gesture* ^^
I haven't really looked for any roms for my n64 emulator the nds games are pretty good. Found a fan made translation of a game called "Blood of Bahamut* It is pretty epic.

Fulkth 12-18-2015 07:42 PM

Ugh, I am kind of new? I have started being active again just this month!

edit: I haven't changed this avi since 2010! XD

Monorea 12-18-2015 07:45 PM

Well i need sleep so see you tomorrow DK!

Fulkth 12-18-2015 07:48 PM

@mist

Bye!
I will miss seeing your fuzzy yellow outfit everywhere I go!

Demonskid 12-18-2015 07:56 PM

I remember you! 8D welcome back! ouo

Bai bai mist! OnO

I don't think cat has anything new ._., I stopped hoarding on her months before I quit staff.. ^^, do you have a list of things you want?

Den 12-18-2015 08:22 PM

*wanders in, lurks around for a bit, then wanders out*

Demonskid 12-18-2015 08:23 PM

-watchs Den as they lurk and leave- o3o

Ginger 12-18-2015 09:32 PM

Ewwww snowballs.... my area got dumped with snow last night. Driving home from work was not the greatest lol even on the most travelled city streets. But I made it home thankfully! And just found out about the event through Facebook.

Tohopekaliga 12-18-2015 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonskid (Post 1679470)
Choco! ouo Long time no see!

This is my first time playing I think I have like 12 stars or.. 14.. I'm working on that sunken ship stage.. to get it out of the way >.>, I got the key to go to the next floor (i think) but i wanna get as many stars as I can from the first floor ouo

Toho: Lair D:<

WINTER!... needs to come to my place and make it snow.. =o= its so dreary and rainy outside

Mist! Hiya! 8D

-now wonders off again to go spazz out about the characters from Fruits Basket Another and how they really are the children of the original cast-

I'm not a liar! :P I really am a newbie in other places. The kind that doesn't post.

Ginger 12-18-2015 09:45 PM

I start new avi sites just to ultimately forget about them. Now I've started Maplestory again and collecting as many event items as I can on there.