Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Artist Alley (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   This fish can draw! +~Merskelly's Frickin' Art Shop~+ (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23714)

Merskelly Metalien 03-08-2019 04:33 AM

This fish can draw! +~Merskelly's Frickin' Art Shop~+

Welcome earthlings to my humble shop...place!

https://i.imgur.com/rnkrq0e.png?1

>-> *rubs sad messy hair* Yeah, I'm opening a shop...first shop ever actually.

So, as it turns out, this fish can draw. This fish is also frickin' poor because she hasn't figured out how to stop herself from spending aurum on stuff!

Won't you lend a fin and help out a cold, bony, stinky freak out? And maybe get an art in return? <:}
Generally I don't think too highly of my abilities, but at the same time, I put enough effort into my stupid doodles, >u>; so I can say I can produce something...*taps fingertips together* nice, to say the least.

I do have strengths and not-strengths of course. -u- I avoid drawing hands a lot, >->; because it's just something I struggle with drawing a lot. But every rare occasion, I'll draw some fingers that make sense. x}

Merskelly Metalien 03-08-2019 04:34 AM

Here's what I can draw!
*counts off* >:d okay,

-Detailed Semi-chibi characters

-Chibi

-Cute animals

-Some anthropomorphic animal-people-y characters

-Probably any Pokémon

-Dragons

-Most animals in general

-Cartoony characters and animals

-Monsters/demons/creatures

-And I can try more anime-inspired characters, may or may not turn out looking great...or proportionate. >->;

What I cannot/do not draw,
<:/ *counts off*

-For the life of me, I cannot master vehicles

-I don't draw NSFW

-Not real great at mecha, I can only attempt at armor

-Sometimes flowers

-Depends on the weapon, but some weapons like guns and detailed swords I have a hard time with

And I think that about covers that. It really depends on what exactly I think I'm able to pull off, so, I might be able to draw mechanical things with enough time and practice...and references. >~>;
Lots and lots of references.
I'm a doof, but I want monies and stuff.

Whatever you're willing to pay is fine with me, <:} but I'll list suggestion prices. Both Aurrum and Runes, since I am liking some of the items I can only buy with Runes. <x]

Though if you'd like to trade something instead, please PM me for further details about an exchange. -u-
Perhaps you have an item I would like. Hmh, >:/ now that I think about it maybe I should post a quest...I'll think about it, since I'm fairly new, and I don't know a whole ton of items on here yet.

Anyway, on with some samples I guess!

Merskelly Metalien 03-08-2019 04:43 AM

Mmkay, I've prepared a few arts here...
They're all in color, though I can do line with no shade or no color too, if that's preferred. >.>
(I'm putting my smug magikarp first because I like it the best..)

[Pending the request, these can take anywhere from 2-5 days. My sig art alone took a while to do..but I'll let you know estimated time, since I'll do my best to keep updating. :) Typically the easiest request may get an art in a day's time.]

Merskelly Metalien 03-08-2019 04:45 AM

{{I'll be taking a request from these three nifty lil' slots here}}

{{Please be patient, and take time to enjoy a snack, while I am fulfilling requests}}

Merskelly Metalien 03-08-2019 04:48 AM

Prices?

500 aurum for Line

1000 aurum or 5 rune for Color

2000 aurum or 10 rune for Color & Shading

Or trading/agreeing on a preferred price is good too, just an idea. PM me if you'd like to trade tho. :]

Merskelly Metalien 03-08-2019 04:53 AM

Derpy McBlueEyes 03-08-2019 01:19 PM

Derpy waddles in. He looks at what you will draw, looks at himself, looks at the list again. "Dwagons? I'm a dwagon! Can I have art pwease?"

Merskelly Metalien 03-08-2019 05:08 PM

^-^ Aww, Derpy, of course you can have art! *floats upside down* :] Would you like an art of yourself?

Derpy McBlueEyes 03-08-2019 06:28 PM

Derpy hugs your upside down face. "Yes pwease!"

Merskelly Metalien 03-08-2019 06:37 PM

^u^ Gahh, cute. *pats the Derpy's little head*
Well why don't 'cha tell me what you would like, color or line? :] And what will you be doing in the art? Posing? Flying? Eating a cookie?

Derpy McBlueEyes 03-08-2019 08:46 PM

"Color! And...I dunno, somefing cute! You decide!"

Merskelly Metalien 03-08-2019 08:59 PM

^-^ Okay Derpy, I will do my best with my creative liberties then! -u-
I should be finished by tomorrows, but I will let you know on this thread how it's going and what price for the art is good, okay?
^u^ *patty pats the scaly baby*

Derpy McBlueEyes 03-08-2019 09:04 PM

"Yay!" Derpy claps excitedly.

Merskelly Metalien 03-08-2019 09:07 PM

^-^ Does the size matter? Big art or little art? :]

Derpy McBlueEyes 03-08-2019 09:22 PM

Derpy shrugs. "I dunno...big?"

Merskelly Metalien 03-08-2019 09:28 PM

Okie dokie. -w^ You got it babby dragy!