Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Club House (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Glitchin' Hangout (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21213)

Tiva 07-08-2016 12:28 AM

Thanks Spar! I was pretty happy with how it turned out, even if I wanted to stab myself for picked the shade of blue. Harem/Slave Valkyrie is pretty though

SparX 07-08-2016 12:54 AM

I like the blue personally XD
It flows very nicely together
great theme title XD

Tiva 07-08-2016 01:14 AM

Okay it went like this "I am going to try to use all of these awesome Arabian items" And I was trying to find everything and then I thought about the harems of wives…. and then the wings went perfectly and then I said "fuck it White hair and the Rainbows background"

FYI: Harem ladies would often be shackled together because their husbands were afraid they would run off.

SparX 07-08-2016 12:30 PM

I would assume that would be the case.
That or it could be something they were into. XD DX
More then likely the first one for the majority of Harem ladies.'

I wanna create a new avi but I am much to lazy to try as much as I did for the one before this.

Glitch 07-08-2016 01:28 PM

I think your Avi is very pretty tiva :3

It's finally cooled off outside and maybe rain today but I am so puky feeling ;-;

SparX 07-11-2016 10:59 AM

I can't wait till after work I think Imma come home and sleep with crap anime on XD I pretty much set up and tore down the entire wedding and transported it to my house for the after party and then had to clean up that T.T I have been actively working on that since friday night T.T

Glitch 07-11-2016 05:12 PM

i can't wait to be home either. I woke up with a migraine and only had 6 minutes to leave for work so i've felt gross and dirty and my head has hurt all day XP

SparX 07-11-2016 11:04 PM

Ohhhh noes I hope you have a chance to take a bath or shower and relax and your migraine hopefully went away or lessened a bit....

Tiva 07-13-2016 01:12 PM

That sucks, *hugs Glitch* No feeling bad you can't catch Pokemon that way!

Also the klutz in me broke out and I tripped playing pokemon…. Go Me

Glitch 07-13-2016 01:20 PM

oh dear hope you're ok!

woke up and all the fish in our tank were dead ._.

Tiva 07-13-2016 01:28 PM

I skinned my knee, and finished catching the gym I was working on while it was bleeding before hobbling back to the car.

What happened? A mass murder suicide? Bleach?

Glitch 07-13-2016 02:32 PM

oh dear >.< that sounds awful

-- Well, i had wanted to change the water and brady went out to get water but he got these big water jugs with a tinyyyyyy spout like they are supposed to be used for parties and to put water in like a little dixie cup. I couldn't lift them let alone hold them up for a half hour while it slowly drained. so I had decided to put it off until tomorrow when brady has the day off so he could do it but apparently the fish didn't want to wait and staged a protest.

My beta is ok though, he's in his own tank. i changed his water today but he had made a ton of bubble nests. I think he prefers his tank dirty XD

Tiva 07-13-2016 03:04 PM

I found it hilarious, mostly because another gym saw me standing there and they looked at my leg and then kept walking muttering that 'Mystics are crazy and they were not going to even try' Mostly it was because I was determined as hell to get another gym.

I am sorry, and that really sucks. At least the little Beta is okay… now he can get a bigger tank! Right?

Glitch 07-13-2016 04:05 PM

oh my goodness XD

i don't care for the team vs team hate they should have just been like "that person is super serious. . . . scary"

xD

Glitch 07-14-2016 05:02 PM

i need a time machine to go like one month into the future.

SparX 07-14-2016 08:22 PM

If you take it next week after the 24th take me with you