Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Trisphee Talk (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Trisphee Chat Week: Over! Thanks for participating! (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8607)

Illusion 06-26-2012 12:20 AM

Trisphee Chat Week: Over! Thanks for participating!

You know those days you log into Trisphee and no one else is talking? Do you find seeking a new discussion to jump into challenging? How often do you chat in all of the forums on Trisphee? Well lets see if we can change some of those answers, starting Sunday, July 1st it is officially Chat Week. (It's official because I said so.) Help move discussion in old forums, and hopefully bring light to new and exciting threads you might have missed or new ones that just popped up for the day!

How it's going to work? Simple, each day will be assigned to 2-3 forums. Our goal is to have people stay in those threads and discuss and stay on-topic throughout the day. We all love books, charities, TV shows, Discussions, and Roleplays! Why can't we just get together and just talk/share about all of it!

:Week's Schedule:

Sunday, July 1st: Quests Forum, and Music Discussion Forum.

Monday, July 2nd: Gamer Heaven Forum, and Forum Games Forum.

Tuesday, July 3rd: TV Discussion Forum, Movie Discussion Forum, and Book Discussion Forum.

Wednesday, July 4th: Roleplayer's Realm Forum, and Life Styles and Issues Forum.

Thursday, July 5th: Art Discussion Forum, and Fashion Trends Forum.

Friday, July 6th: The Club House Forum, and Technology 101 Forum.

Saturday, July 7th: The Welcome Wagon Forum, and Charities Forum

So who wants to participate!? There's nothing wrong with bringing a little madness to each and every part of Trisphee is there now?

Thanks for participating everyone! Sorry I was out for the end of it, AT&T went out for the entire state of Michigan. All is good now. And thanks for bringing life back in some threads! Stay Awesome, Bang!

Lucid: 06-26-2012 12:21 PM

This is actually a really neat idea, as long as everyone stays on topic and doesn't just spam up old threads. (Remember that posts must contain relevant new content in order to be considered not spam/necroing).
Bonus tip: This might help people with achievements. ;D

Nightmare 06-26-2012 12:28 PM

This is something I might actually enjoy doing ..
Thanks, Tyler. ouo

Kali_Namir 06-26-2012 01:01 PM

This is pretty cool. I just may not be able to have interwebs until the end of the week...

Illusion 06-26-2012 01:57 PM

Hopefully we can get almost everyone participating, I plan on having certain threads made for the forums when it's that forums day.

Example: On Wednesday make a "One Day Roleplay" thread. xD I'm looking forward to that the most.

Kali_Namir 06-26-2012 02:01 PM

Lols.

I almost want to ask if like the music threads will have a temp necro is allowed rule change?

(Has a Wrock thread that pretty much died cause no one goes in there much)

Illusion 06-26-2012 02:07 PM

I believe your allowed to bring your own thread up from the dead. Just make a post saying
"-Bringing thread back from the dead.-*

Kali_Namir 06-26-2012 02:19 PM

I probably will by the end of the night...it's just it's been like since February that anyone posted in it...and the last time was me...

Illusion 06-26-2012 04:53 PM

It stinks having a thread dieing, I agree.

Espy 06-26-2012 05:01 PM

That one-day-RP should be an all-out battle. -grin-

Gallagher 06-26-2012 05:29 PM

Only saying that you're bringing it back from the dead is still bumping. Just sayin'.

Kali_Namir 06-26-2012 05:48 PM

I stated an update to the Genre...

Gallagher 06-26-2012 05:54 PM

I saw, and that was alright, love. I just reeeally don't want people getting the wrong idea. Posting something that actually adds to conversation is fine. Just nudging them back to life does not.

Illusion 06-26-2012 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Espy (Post 1254770)
That one-day-RP should be an all-out battle. -grin-

Lol. Not going to do that because of elitism. Even if we all teamed up there will still be elitism. I already know what I'm doing, you could make a battle out of it. But trust me everyone is going to love it. xD

Tiva 06-26-2012 06:42 PM

Sounds fun... I will try to post.

Desmond 06-26-2012 09:22 PM

I love this idea! I'm unsure of how active I will be during it, life tends to get more than pesky at times, but this is a huge reason why I left before. I never found the right threads or forums for me to post in and when I did, they would die quickly. I love that Trishpee is a small place, I love it which is why I came back! (I also had other reasons) But I am in love with this idea! =D