Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Welcome Wagon (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   In my Guitar Hero jammies. It's 2 AM. And my brain says hi. (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23633)

Merskelly Metalien 12-15-2018 06:47 AM

In my Guitar Hero jammies. It's 2 AM. And my brain says hi.

Ga-reetings! I come in peace. Typically I don't care to post on the welcoming forums for the newbies, since I always jump straight into the fun stuff, but...it's been a while since I was a part of an online avatar community. A long while actually...I am an immigrant of Kinsaki online if anyone was familiar with it. This place is actually very similar...it makes me feel, really at home actually. <:)
I was once WaterGurl999 all the way back in 2008, when I first started high school. And I returned to Kinsaki years later to post and trade and try to look for some of my old friends. But sadly within months of being online again, it died. Kinsaki was no more. But fortunately, I found other small nooks around the internet to lurk in.
Nothing like Kinsaki though...until I did some searching, and found Trisphree. :)
So here I am I s'pose. Allo.
I hope to make some new friends on here and earn some really neat stuff.
Just some stuff about me I couldn't exactly fit in my bio...
Uhh, I'm 20..something, I forget my age a lot. >->;
I'm a huge dork. I am a tea drinker and a night owl. I play Pokemon, Animal Crossing, Super Smash Bros, Kingdom Hearts, Crash Bandicoot, Fallout 3, and Undertale just to name a few.
I love pasta. I am sweet like butter pecan syrup, and cold like liquid nitrogen. My favorite things to do are quoting movies, telling dumb jokes and trying to be clever. I am asexual, creative, smol, and quiet irl. I wish I could learn an instrument well enough to impress others, as I really love music. Oddly, my favorite things to listen to are thrash metal, and Big Band Swing Music.
Oh, Iiiii think I should stop here before I write an entire self-biography! ^^; Anyhoo...it's good to be here, even though it might be lonely. There's no telling how long I'll stay, but I hope to stick around so as long as I still have a loyal laptop to type on. :)
That being said...umm yeah. <u< *waves* Hi. (I'm going to work on some more of my writing now...~)

KittyBeary 12-15-2018 07:11 AM

Hello and welcome to Trisphee! I also was part of some smaller communities that are no more, one being Ernya. :(

Merskelly Metalien 12-15-2018 07:41 AM

Thank you. :) Ah yes, it would seem many of the old avatar communities are slowly disappearing. :C I'm just glad I found one that's still active. :) Well, at least a little active. ^-^

Gallagher 12-15-2018 08:05 AM

we're not going anywhere anytime soon, either. we might be a small community, but we can pay our own costs, and the staff here are dedicated.

Tohopekaliga 12-15-2018 10:16 AM

Welcome to Trisphee, Merskelly! We may not be the the busiest place, but we’re definitely here to stay~

Merskelly Metalien 12-15-2018 01:35 PM

Thank you all. :) It's good to hear this community is still doing great!

Awen Moonshine 12-15-2018 03:38 PM

Oh wow! I was on Kinsaki too way back when! It's good to see you've found this place and hope you enjoy your time here <3

(I'm also a resident lurker)

Merskelly Metalien 12-15-2018 07:30 PM

:D Wowie! Neat Pateeto! ^-^ Nice to meet you. Actually, I think I remember seeing you around Kinsaki if your name was also Awen Moonshine?

Espy 12-15-2018 10:06 PM

Huh. We're the same age. Probably.

...Uh. We also... share a lot of interests and traits.

Merskelly Metalien 12-15-2018 10:25 PM

Sweet. Nice ta meet you too Espy. :] I like your sig art. x) It reminds me of my favorite thing to do spontaneously...just lay around and see how long it takes for someone to notice I'm there. X] haha!

Espy 12-15-2018 11:24 PM

I used to do that a lot. And then one time I did that on a planter and got a faceful of ant.

KittyBeary 12-16-2018 03:37 AM

Yup, this site isn't going anywhere soon! Least I hope not. D: I'll take Galla's word for it LOL.

Merskelly Metalien 12-16-2018 04:34 AM

:] Thanks for all the warm welcomes yo. I'm just happy to actually have more than two or three responses! Which is what I would usually get on the more dead forums around the interwebs.. >->;

KittyBeary 12-16-2018 06:11 AM

This community may be small but there are quite a few chatterboxes on here! ^^

Also I have some extra past event items that I can send to you! :) It's kinda like a tradition on here to gift newbies with stuff. :D

Awen Moonshine 12-16-2018 05:12 PM

Yup, that was me! I tend to have the same name most places I go except for KofK because my account with that name ended up being banned ^_^;; I'm a lurker on pretty much every site I end up on though.

Merskelly Metalien 12-16-2018 06:11 PM

Wow, I wish I had something cool to trade back to you both. x) But I don't have anything from past events or anything. Thank you kindly for the items though! <3 ^-^ Very sweet tradition!