Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Welcome Wagon (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   I suppose I should do one of these? (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23209)

dirkydoodle 03-11-2018 11:01 PM

I suppose I should do one of these?

Heya! Yall can call me any variation of my username or Oliver! I am new, obviously, and don't quite know what I'm doing? I'm also currently trapped in the chains of mobile devices so I don't know how active I may be until I am rescued from mobile hell and able to be back on a computer of sorts.
Uhm
I enjoy talking to people, though I'm not good at it. I enjoy video games, though I can't really play much since I play on the pc the most and I have no means of doing that. I do art? Kinda? ????
Uhh I don't have much more to add..soooo I'll see yall around then owo

Pirouetting Nightmare 03-11-2018 11:18 PM

Hi Oliver! Welcome aboard! You can all me Piro or Nightmare. That sucks you are stuck on a phone, I know what that is like. Do you play any ap games since you can't play any computer games? And what kind of art do you do? I know you'll like it here, everyone is really friendly.

XoGizmooX 03-11-2018 11:27 PM

Welcome to Trisphee, Gizzie is always on a phone I have no sort of pc or anything just call me- Addicted to avi sites and I'll do anything to play on them anywho I hope you like it here :D

Glitch 03-12-2018 12:01 AM

hey there welcome to trisphee <3

There are a few mobile users on here ouo

KittyBeary 03-12-2018 01:20 AM

Hello and welcome! :)

I'm usually on a PC but I play some phone games and use my phone to browse FB and twitter. XD I prefer going on avi sites on a computer. ;w;

Also lemme send you stuff. XD

dirkydoodle 03-12-2018 11:21 AM

I did play some phone games but right now even my phone is broken so I am limited to a tablet with very limited memory ;;
I have terrible luck with electronics haha. Also, I prefer digital art but am currently restrained to traditional. My style is kind of anime/cartoon-esque and still being worked on a bit owo

Also thanks for all the welcomes and gifts! owo

mdom 03-12-2018 12:27 PM

Hey Oliver! Welcome to trisphee!!
Hope you have fun here! Also I'll be waiting to see your arts, too xD

Francisco 03-12-2018 12:44 PM

YO. YO YO YO. DAS MY FIANCE.
*ahem* Welcome to Trisphee, Oliver! If ya need any help, I am but a PM away. I hope you have a great time here. <3

dirkydoodle 03-12-2018 12:57 PM

@mdom thanks! I'll try to figure out how to post some soon P:

@insomniak thank you for this fabulous addition, it did me a cheering up <3

Francisco 03-12-2018 12:58 PM

That's what I'm here for. :3c
Also, ya can post your art here, hosted on something like Imgur.

KittyBeary 03-12-2018 08:17 PM

I do both traditional and digital arts. But my digital arts might look a bit meh sometimes cause I don't have a tablet and use a mouse to color in drawings in photoshop. ;_;

And yer welcome! :D

EverAshwood 03-13-2018 09:33 AM

Wilkommen! Enjoy your time here!!

Espy 03-22-2018 03:57 AM

Hey. Welcome to Tris.

...kind of late on my part; haven't been around much.

dirkydoodle 04-01-2018 11:57 PM

@espy it's alright dude! I haven't been on much already either ;;
work is a hassle and I guess you can say I've been in a bad place..but I'm trying to come back and out of it! been drawing more which means I may have more to post soon idk?

bluebird 04-02-2018 12:00 AM

welcome...back? XD

dirkydoodle 04-02-2018 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluebird (Post 1849847)
welcome...back? XD

thanks ;; xD
I was active before I swear!! maybe for like...a day or so
I'm terrible at checking things ;;