Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Private Roleplay (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Heartless NikkoxKaguya -m- (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9267)

Kaguya 08-28-2012 11:40 AM

Heartless NikkoxKaguya -m-

Disclaimer: This roleplay will potentially have gore, violence, language, and sexual as well as other mature themes. IF you are not of the mature age or are squeamish we would like to take this opportunity to ask you to leave. That was your one and only warning... have a nice day

This is a rp between Nikko and Kaguya, you may read along but do not post. This is an alternate storyline to a group one we done in the past. characters from the twist of fate rp we have may turn up in this rp also.

Kaguya 08-28-2012 11:54 AM

It was a warm summer, and today had been no different with the sun beaming down his making his silver hair glistening in the light. It had been a hard day at dance practice, his début would be in the middle of the autumn and now he was being pushed even harder.

"Four long hours and four more to go" he whispered walking along the street as he had been dismissed to get some lunch, and was happy to but he was in a world of his own and wasn't watching where he was going "Then a new school... why me" he say sighing.

NikkoGallarado 08-28-2012 01:50 PM

Adrian tilted his head to the side as he felt someone run into him then looked down at the ground to see the other. "You should be more careful of where you are going" he said to him as he turned then reached a hand out in a polite manor to help the other up.

I am the manry-est of men!

Kaguya 08-28-2012 02:15 PM

He looked to over the kimono he was wearing checking for tares "Please don't let it be ruined..." it was obvious he was worried about how the kimono looked. Looking up he seen the older boy "S-sorry I-I was in my own world." he whispered nervously as he took the others hand to get the help standing up. and checked the kimono again he let out a sigh of relief "Thank the gods for small miracles." he said dusting the kimono off "O-once again I'm sorry." he bowed and began to move towards the area where the café's where so he could get something to eat before he had to go back to his lesson.

NikkoGallarado 08-28-2012 02:35 PM

"Such in a hurry. . . ." he said as he stood where he was. "So. . .please tell me how your classes are coming along?" he asked. "I know Ai san wants to put on a wonderful show this year unlike any other." he said looking over his shoulder blue eyes shining a little as he looked the other more. Moving from where he stood, making his way over to the other.

Kaguya 08-28-2012 03:02 PM

Sho stood still hearing the first comment looking over his shoulder he nodded "I have half an hour for lunch." he looked to the clock and sighed seeing there was no way he was going to be able to eat it all and be on time for his lesson. When his classes where brought up his eyes widened a little almost in fear as if he was being stalked, it wasn't until his tutors name had been brought up that he relaxed thinking the two must have been friends or related. "They are coming along well, Ai sensai is a wonderfully gifted teacher." hearing the want of a show like any other he dropped his head "No pressure hu?" he whispered to himself unsure if he was going to be able to live up to his teacher expectations. Listing his head he smiled a little "I will see you again." he walked off once more changing his course to a nearby shop at least he could pick up a snack and be on time if the line wasn't to long.

NikkoGallarado 08-28-2012 03:13 PM

The taller youth stood his white uniform bight against the mid sun as he watched the other his head tilted to the side. He became interested in the other this was rare for someone such as him self and it was only a matter of time he would fully have something like that be his.

Kaguya 08-28-2012 03:44 PM

Sho got tot the store and without even entering he see how busy it was and sighed "Just my luck." again he sighed once more walking back to the hall, he was sure that he would be able to last till he got home depending on how hard he was pushed. "This day just gets worse and worse..." there was nothing he could do at the moment Ai had given him a time to be back by and he was never late.

NikkoGallarado 08-28-2012 03:51 PM

"It seems you will be missing on a meal. . . ." said Adrian as he was walking past the small shop. As he stop to hold out a small bento like lunch. "Here I had already a meal why not take it while you have this little time to eat." he said looking at him some.

Kaguya 08-28-2012 04:08 PM

"That's how it goes when I get distracted or cause a problem." he said sheepishly as the other seemed to approach him once more, it rarely happened but recently with all the added stress it seemed to be happening more often than he would want to admit. Seeing the bento box he shook his head a little "I couldn't, but thank you for the consideration." he bowed and moved towards the hall once more. He didn't feel right taking food from people more so as he didn't know the one who was talking to him.

NikkoGallarado 08-28-2012 04:24 PM

"Your name. . . is it Sho kun?" he asked as he looked back at the other over his shoulder. "You will be starting school here will you not? I think it's better if you tired to get to know the people around you then avoiding them even if you only had just met them in away." he said his blue eyes looked at Sho, carefully made his way over to the other. He needed to place his plan safely into place or all would be lost of what he is trying to do.

Kaguya 08-28-2012 04:30 PM

Hearing the other say his name he stopped in his tracks his silver eyes going wide as he looked over his shoulder really creeped out that this other boy seemed know his name with no introduction. "Y-yes I-I will be." he managed to stutter it was obvious he was worried that the other seemed to know so much about him when they had known each other for little under twenty minutes. "I-it's not that I am against getting to know people I-I just have a schedule to keep and if I don't hurry I am going to be late for my lesson." he bowed once more and this time hurried towards the dance hall just wanting to get into surrounding and his tutor things that seemed to make sense to him.

NikkoGallarado 08-28-2012 04:32 PM

The raven haired youth looked on smirked some as he walked along down the street to pass by the home of the one who ran away only to pay a small visit out of respect to them all and to give a small welcome for allowing Sho to tend his school.

Kaguya 08-28-2012 04:44 PM

Rin was the first one he would come across, she bowed to the boy as he entered "Welcome to the Yatama household, I'm Rin my father isn't here and neither is Kazuo sempai, he is at the school Shonen kun is going to be starting since he is going to be a teacher there." she grinned happily "I could get my mother for you. Would you like to have a drink inside or outside?" it was clear that she was hyper about seeing Adrian by her peppy tone.

NikkoGallarado 08-28-2012 04:54 PM

He smiled at her bowed in return, "I see well I wouldn't mind seeing your mother, I can give her my thanks and to you for letting your bother come to the school my family has built many moons ago. It is nice of your older bother to come and be teacher. Thank you very much Rin chan, I think since it is lovely out here I wouldn't mind having tea out side." as he followed the small girl before him titling his head to the side again see something that made her stand out a little more. Could she be the same as Hatori he thought to him self.

Kaguya 08-28-2012 05:16 PM

She smiled and raised from her bow as he bowed in return her twilight colored eyes sparkling in the sunlight. "Please follow me I will take you to the garden and then go get mother for you." she smiled walking off her light blue silk kimono moving with her the lavender kimono bringing it all together. As they got to the garden she pointed to the table "Please take a seat my mother will be a few minutes." she smiled taking a seat

"My brothers are gifted, Kazuo sempai is doing this as part of his own education believing it would help him understand and enrich other's lives. Shonen kun is scared about starting a new school and I am not sure about Kenji sempai." she smiled bowing as her mother accompanied by an eta holding a tray approached only rising as her mother bowed in return taking her place at the table the items for the tea and snack being placed on the table. "Welcome to our home, you are?" she enquired.