Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Club House (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   the chocobo corral~ spritework is hard! (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5267)

Kory 08-21-2020 02:10 AM

WHAT'S UP PARTY PEOPLE?!

Merskelly Metalien 08-23-2020 10:55 PM

*suddenly looks up*
/8(
uhh...the ceiling...and hormones. :T

KittyBeary 08-25-2020 11:43 PM

Not clean air, apparently. ;-;

It starts to get better, but then it gets smokey again.

Mekatra 08-26-2020 02:17 PM

I'm running into the same problem, but I can't say anything since I'm less than a hundred miles from three different fires currently T_T

Merskelly Metalien 08-27-2020 12:36 AM

8T The west coast is on fire yet again.
I've gotten used to it by now...
;_; it's very sad and scary...I miss earthquakes...

Mekatra 08-27-2020 12:11 PM

Not just the west coast unfortunately. Most of Colorado is on fire too. I had to laugh yesterday they put out a flood warning and were suggesting people be prepared to evacuate and then it rained less than 1/4" It was...disappointing.

Merskelly Metalien 09-07-2020 01:47 PM

It was I think 120 degrees yesterday.
._. It felt like the world was a huge blowdryer in my face. My eyelids felt like they were going to burn up. e_e And the fire got worse a few miles away from where I work. Yike.
:/ Ashes reached both where I work and where I live.
Its cooler today, likely from the smoke covering up a lot more of the sunlight, but there's still ashes raining down. >->
I am convinced hell is ascending to California. =n= And I'm sad that I've already gotten used to it...

Kory 09-08-2020 04:30 PM

The heat has been AWFUL lately!
The other day I opened my phone to check the weather and it said.. "SMOKE".

O_O
I thought it was just a very cloudy day!

I'm not used to heat like that. It never got like that in Minnesota.

Merskelly Metalien 09-08-2020 06:21 PM

;u;
Douhhhhh, I'm so sorry Ava.
But expect California to be either on fire half the year, and the other half waiting for rain to stay longer than 2 hours at a time. ;U;

Nope it's smoke, mixed with cloud. <:T Smoke from fire. Fire because hot. Less hot than before now because smoke is blocking the hot sun. But it's still not very good to breathe. <8C Especially if you see little white ashes falling around. Good thing we're already wearing masks to go outside!

Kory 09-24-2020 02:53 PM

The sky is much, much less smokey now!
But we were still getting those emergency texts saying to be prepared to evacuate.

I hope you're all staying safe as much as you can! <3

Merskelly Metalien 09-25-2020 05:40 PM

:) I am! Luckily since I live to the south-east of the fires, I don't need to worry unless one shows up less than 5 miles away from where I live. ;U; mmmmMmm!;;;

littl3chocobo 10-06-2020 12:24 PM

the weather has been mostly agreeable here. i've had my window opened a bit at night

Biomecha 10-06-2020 05:16 PM

I'm glad you could come to an agreement. Wouldn't want the weather giving you the cold shoulder.

Merskelly Metalien 10-08-2020 08:17 PM

:/ I wish the weather would stay agreeable..
*looks outside at all the smog and gloomy marine layer clouds passing by every darn day*
<:/ I liked when everybody was stuck inside their home and locked down and the sky was blue and clear and pretty so you could see everything in the distance...