Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Announcement Archives (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   User Appreciation Event: Ends 6/24 (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4940)

Coda 05-20-2011 01:57 AM

User Appreciation Event: Ends 6/24

Thank you all for sticking with Trisphee for all this time. This event is for you!

We've got the usual assortment of contests over in the new event forum; the rewards this time are achievements! You'll get an achievement just for participating in a contest, so go ahead and shoot for them; even if you don't win a prize you'll still come out with some shiny Anka Tokens for your time.

There are, of course, posting achievements to be had in the event forum as well, so go chat it up!

You'll find items that can be purchased for Anka Tokens in two shops. The items in the Event Shop will only be around for the duration of the event, but the new Token Shop is permanent -- everything in there will be sticking around.

I'd also like to point out another common item released today: Staff Belts One! Check it out in Eclectic Trends.

This isn't all we have coming, either! Expect to see us unveil more things to show you guys how much we love you :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fenris (Post 669598)
For all those who designed items being used you will receive your free one tomorrow. I apologize I didn't get the list done quick enough to have the query run before Coda left.

Edited to add: Also! You can now buy more than one item at a time from the shops -- have a ball, all you people who like buying 20 of everything!

UPDATE: The event will end midnight the evening of Friday, June 24th. The raffle will take place on the next day, Saturday, and we'll try to announce contest winners by Monday. The event shop will be open until July 1st.

We didn't mean for it to run so long but we realized today that we forgot to, y'know, TELL you about the end date. XD We promised to give you advance notice, so in order to be fair we're giving you a week.

Ultima 05-20-2011 01:59 AM

You are welcome, Trisphee! And yes, I do feel loved =D

Demonskid 05-20-2011 01:59 AM

Enjoy the event guys 8D we love you!

Taiki 05-20-2011 02:00 AM

Yay for new belts! *w*

And yay for all the users! ♥

Quiet Man Cometh 05-20-2011 02:02 AM

Love to all! *goes to check out contests*

Lucid: 05-20-2011 02:03 AM

Yay! I hope everyone has tons of fun with the event and the shiny new things! *w*

8bit 05-20-2011 02:04 AM

thankyouu for the new belts and event :3

Taiki 05-20-2011 02:05 AM

Thanks to the users who designed/pixeled the belts. C: <3

Funky Monkey Vibration 05-20-2011 02:09 AM

Ahh this sounds really cool.
I'll see what I can figure out with this brain of mine! xD

Thanks!

Suzerain of Sheol 05-20-2011 02:09 AM

Glad I could be here for this. Thanks, all of you, for the time and effort you put into this site. :)

Fenris 05-20-2011 02:11 AM

For all those who designed items you will receive your free one tomorrow. I apologize I didn't get the list done quick enough to have the query run before Coda left.

Sadrain 05-20-2011 02:12 AM

WOOOHOO. Thank you. -dancesss-

Does this mean ALL contests are open for posting?

Lucid: 05-20-2011 02:13 AM

go post in the contests and event forum! run wild and freee!

Sadrain 05-20-2011 02:17 AM

How long will this last?
-also seeks out item shops?-

Fenris 05-20-2011 02:19 AM

depends But it will end in June. Then the next event is scheduled for late june, to early July (Not including a small event were gonna try and throw in during June)

Sei 05-20-2011 02:21 AM

Enjoy the event everyone! We really appreciate you guys sticking around! :3