Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Art & Writing (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=87)
-   -   Dreamer's Lament [A Journal] (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4924)

Jurinjo 05-19-2011 06:57 AM

Dreamer's Lament [A Journal]

I will be recording my dreams here. I don't mind talking in here, or even talking about your own dreams! By the way I'm not that great of a writer. Hope my writing and the many mistakes I'll make as I try to write down these dreams do not annoy you, should someone choose to read them.

On that note feel free to chat with me here or anywhere you feel like. I do enjoy listening to the dreams of other people.

UPDATE: My dreams have changed enough since creating this thread that I've moved everything into the next post. I also don't have as much time right now to wake up, remember dream, then write it down in detail. So the writing won't be so good for reading. I apologize and will hopefully work harder to provide it in a more story content with details and stuff like I originally planned. But reality has a way of overruling dreams xP

Jurinjo 05-19-2011 07:19 AM

Note: I'll refer to waking up in different ways based on the sensations.

Signs of Danger

The Conditions
It used to be that I was always a victim in my dreams. Every time I remembered a "dream" it was a nightmare where I was hunted, killed, and tortured...I always lost the fight for survival. My first means of fighting back I can't even remember. But now in any dream I always have some abilities at my disposal. However first I will list limitations that this power operates on.

My Rare Abilities
Actually these were cool but they are not regularly occuring...

Attempting to break abilities up into categories. Also note the "how" of an ability can be different. For example my ability to manipulate what people see could be magic (wizard) or psychic (mutant).

Lucid Abilities
Things I can do because I know it's a dream. Most lucid dreamers probably do these things too.

Morphing Abilities

Elemental Abilities
This one will have separate spells/techniques I have done with earth, air, fire, water, and electricity.

Misc. Abilities

Jurinjo 05-24-2011 09:35 AM

A Place to put various OLD dream of mine so they are all in one place. Please excuse any mess. I may not editing them to be understandable since they will take quite a bit of hunting down across the net.

Neo wannabe

Heroes and Pink Guns

Rotisserie Chicken Attempts Murder of Family

No More Cheesecake

Zombie Auntie

Lisa Simpson Tries to Murder Me

Guilty Gear! Or...inspired anyway

Lantien Leviathan Attack

Jurinjo 08-11-2011 11:22 AM

Morning of... May 19th 2011

We live in a house with a flat rectangular roof and simple design...all involving rectangles. What was interesting was the fact grass grew on the room and the building itself was incorporated into a grassy hillside. The grass itself had a blue tint to, the soil very loose and moist. The front door was a glass sliding door that opened to a dirty algae infested pond in our yard. Passing that the ground sloped downward til you got to a small wooden bridge leading to a rowboat and a river. It wasn't that wide, maybe 5 cars across (by their width). The steps leading down to the bridge was also between two...ledges(?) overlooking the river. The one on the right was more narrow and hung kind of directly over the water with a miniature lighthouse on it. The one on the left was empty.

Everything at first felt like an early, misty morning. My family was running ahead to the boat, joyously as we were all out to have fun that day. I was a bit behind, coming down the steps the dream setting progressed to a more oppressive cold night. The only thing that kept me warm was the fires burning all around us. Some kind of war broke out and the forces were staging their assult on the hills as we sat helplessly in the rowboat in the very center.

Soldiers from the light house came and got us, much to our relief. Time jump somewhere to a train station full of immigrants I am trying to get someone I owe a favor away from where this place was. I can barely remember why though I remember there were two other people who, by chance, were there and tried to stop him. The man managed to get away however I needed to find a way to assure he was safe once he reached the station at the other side.

Time flies back to the setting of the beginning of the dream. I'm not sure how much time passed since that night but it spanned enough time for both me and my parents to feel older and familial ties strained. Our house has been converted to a home for select immigrants with skills as we help some government power. It had been expanded into a well fortified base in its own right by this time.

I walk into the back room that sort of sinks right into the ground level with the wide swam area that is the "backyard". The room is styled like traditional Japanese homes. The window looking out is almost as tall as a door, it looks kind of beautiful outside. Early morning like the beginning of the dream. My parents are both sitting down looking out. We talk civily, never really raising our voices as I try to get their help. However they refuse and I sense...um their unease due to something that had happened yet I don't remember (cause I'm only a viewer of m own life in a way, just skipping to parts of it).

The dream loses it's progression as the setting changes drastically into a motel (which we own) in a similar environment just less hilly and swamppy (though still kinda has those characteristics). A tornado hits the place we are running but i decide to run back to the shop to grab some magic book (tome). Things are slightly in slow motion as I am almost reaching it. Things are falling around me. Again I'm actually a viewer of something that happened, or is going to happen in my life and I dont' have any memory of the event. The entire time though I'm yelling at myself for being stupid. The "magic tome" is a neat looking antique book that's actually new and just made to look all cool. I was also yelling that if anything "grab a bible and pray!"

Jurinjo 08-19-2011 05:19 AM

Afternoon of... May 22, 2011

Last night is one of those times, like just about every single dream, where I wish I were an amazing enough artist to draw a spectacular picture of what I dreamt about. Be it majestic or gory like that dream I saw people get mutilated in many painful ways. Alas I am not that spectacular, and neither do I want to put much many ability points towards my writing power. Laziness ftw!

Key imagery:
Lindblum Outside
Lindblumb Inside
Regent Cid from Final Fantasy 9 (oopglop form)
Laughing Octopus from Metal Gear 4

Alright so the City of Lindblum (right out of FF9) is under attack. The enemy has managed to take most of the city except the last wall before the massive castle itself. They fighting for now is surprisingly light though I do dodge some bullets and pass by sword fights. Crossing a stone bridge I come to end of the "road" to where I am basically on the wall itself. Made of stone ,and some narrow oval arches with short diagonal parts protruding right before the apex, along the wall for nothing more than cosmetic purposes.

Along the end of the wall I find Regent Cid trapped on the wall with his people instead of in the castle. I'm apparently known, not super popular but known enough, as a seer. Me and Cid look eye to eye, apparently having anticipated thist moment. We both look to an arch where the head of Laughing Octopus (Metal Gear 4) somehow got stuck. Retrieving the head and placing it in my hands he tells me that though this is a grim task using her head as a focus for my second sight is the only possibility of glimpsing into the future for a possible way to save Lindblum.

Upon doing so I first fight, mentally, a remnant of Laughing Octopus who refuses to die. It is quick. My last attack is what beheaded her and why her head landed between the arches (so I guess I kinda time traveled). Physically feeling in the present I see on that very bridge a young man with a somewhat square jaw but a soft face summon a red keyblade. It appears in his hand in a graceful burst of flames. The design shares the colors of a phoenix but is based on a red rose. In fact the entire thing has layers of metal overlapping each other like petals, while mimicking the tendrils of a burning flame. What was really cool was that it grew about 4 inches in length (all proportionally) before breaking at the handle. The lower part became a very long chain. It was all of course in very dramatic angles with him stylistically swinging them about.

Jurinjo 08-26-2011 12:24 PM

Afternoon of... August 10, 2011

I haven't been recording my dreams, though I have mentioned them in some random threads. ;v.v

1st Dream: I was playing a Metroid game on the Xbox apparently cause it was a kinect I'm sure...either that or another console has adopted the technology. It was really awesome! I was Samus, of course, the location was a lot like the surface of the Talon Overworld in Prime. It was wet, rocky, and had lots of moss. I was fighting some pig like creature that was highly swollen with a face like a zoomer. I shot by holding my hand in a gun shape and pulling my arm back like there was recoil. Charge beam was putting my hand to my arm then recoiling it once I wanted to shoot. Missles were fired by recoiling with a closed fist. There was no grapple beam but I had the cool addition of a wristblade like the Space Pirates in Prime.

2nd Dream: The first part was like a government/civilian conspiracy where a top secret VR program I had been working on had been implanted with a virus. The system worked by interfacing with a special (slightly intrusive) device that had to be implanted at the base of the skull. The virus had infected the device and despite fail-safes against such a thing being possible they were remotely sending data through it to put me into their own VR setting while my mind was currently involved in the real world.

The dream flips through several different scenarios ranging from real to surreal tour of a virtual hangout. The tour guide then takes me and my three brothers to this snowy landscape via a random door in a wall of water. By the way our ages are regressed a couple years so that our ages are: 15, 13, and 7 with me being the oldest. Not far from where we emerge she leads us up a slightly curved slope to an old tree with a door. Entering we see it is a very homely place, though small it is surprisingly large for the fact it's in a hollow tree.

Wrapping around what is the core of the tree is a set of stairs spiraling up. Through the core though is a rotating clock that can either be facing what is the "living room and kitchen" if a stove and a rocking chair can count as that. The clock sits in an acorn and rotates if you push it to face the stairs which leads to, essentially, an attic with mats for beds.

There is a couple, and old woman with dark gray hair and a wonderfully kind smile. Standing beside her is a slightly younger looking man seeming very skittish. The tour guide of ours is also no longer to be seen. I forget what she said except she tells her husband to go get something upstairs then asks us to stay put while she goes outside for a minute. I sense something is up and decide, after she is out the door, to head up the stairs.

"Get back down stairs and follow my lead when she gets back." he orders me nervously then continues up the steps in a hurry. Once I get back not more than a second later she returns. Her smile more unsettling however. Next thing I know the home goes from warm and full of color to being cool and as if life was drained away. The old lady's clothes have changed a little bit, her face however was more drastically different. Some features remained the same but the main ones like her teeth became sharp and nose grew longer.

The man comes back downstairs, however freezes in his tracks upon seeing she got back sooner than he had. Her gaze darts to the steampunk styled viking horn with the hollowed middle filled with a lavender colored liquid. She does some kind of spell. All I notice is the horn dropping. I quickly catch it and make no hesitation to stab her in the side with it. She yells with pain at first; magic glows from her body as it fades. Though it seems she is dying or something her smile betrays that assumption. It seemed to say "you have not seen the last of me."

At this point I realize this is a dream and use my magic to try and seal her soul. A twister practically erupts in the house as I struggled to contain her soul. I hadn't thought ahead as to what to imprison it in but fortunately I see a crystal globe outside the window. Directing the spell towards it the winds break the wall but resist the direction I am trying to push it in as she fights back against me. I am not tired but be cause of the conditions of my powers I'm losing my "grip" on her and worry I may not force her in the globe in time. /end dream

Jurinjo 08-27-2011 02:25 PM

Morning of... August 19, 2011
(I'm feeling lazy so I'll just list off the dreams in short fashion. Also: some dreams are slightly sexually charged. Just a warning if the kiddie mentions are awkward or offensive.))

1) I'm in my bed when a small fungus I notice is in the corner of it. I move off to the side and realize it's about to have a major growth spurt. I try to get out and away but it makes a grab for me. Not a strong grip so I get away but blue sparkly dust shoots out from it and covers me. Suddently I'm nude and seeing my body from a 3rd person perspective. I think it enhanced my good looks, or just my libido. I also twined then engaged in flirting with both male and female in a bathroom. Some time during that both of me turned into women.

2) I go to the bathroom to pee. The red-head dork from megamind shows up dressed in his superhero costume. He's mad at me about something and wants to fight. I zip up my pants quickly as he doesn't hesitate to fly at me with his fist. Easily I slide towards the door and open it. While I"m making a run to get outside the museum building he just busts through walls instead. It's nighttime in the very clean city. the museum is located in the middle of a park-like area so it's all clear. The sky looks beautiful but that's unimportant at the moment. My pursuer is still attacking with his fists. I redirect each of his moves then fly up into the air. All the while he's trying to taunt me into fighting. Some point a bright blue meteor that granted me and him powers before flew over head. It was only there for a couple seconds before arcing off. I heard a voice in my head telling us to wait and be ready for a danger coming in a number of days. The other guy though probably didn't see that as a reason to cooperate with me. Anyways we were both transformed. He just turned into a giant version of himself. I, while equal to his size, no longer looked human. Somewhat like misterio from Spiderman, but with a gothic flavor to it and a style that reminds me of some Square Enix games. Later in this dream I return to a human form. The orb that served as my head was instead a very large necklace on a chain. Still in a very gothic lolito style.

3) I'm in a parking lot either in the early morning or late afternoon. I don't know why but instead of driving off I walk away from my car. Doing so I see someone from my middle school days. "Hey Angel! I haven't seen you for awhile man. How you been?" I run up to catch to him. He looks perplexed and I guess remembers me a little bit. Between the seconds he morphed from Angel to someone much more handsome and in a fitting business suit. I can't remember our conversation but I join him in his prison-esque limo. I asked him about it and he says he's very much wanted dead by people. Not too long either some people manage to easily tear open the doors and start to attack. Because of the cell-like design of the seating I can't get out to help Angel. Apparently in paranoia he locked my seat. I fire shots from my gun, injuring all 4 of the individuals. And stop the one closest to me from throwing a knife at Angel. Instead of continuing to fight I mouth words to that guy who stabs my forearm making me let go. I guess because I didn't know for sure that Angel was worth protecting. The pain of the knife woke me up before I found out what happened.

Jurinjo 08-27-2011 02:26 PM

Afternoon of August, 25 2011...

((Again I'm a bit lazy. My dreams were amazing so I want to remember them for later. Yet I hardly feel motivated to write them down anymore. I find it very sad.))

1) Me and my family had booked a passage on a "flight" for a vacation. We were waiting at what resembled an airport but the giant room (if you can call them that) opened up to a sky and beach. Because our vacation was going to be taken via a cruise submarine. The sun shone cheerfully on the horizon bright and yellow. We took our luggage and boarded through the large rear doors that opened up. Once inside a woman was trying to pacify her daughter. Understandably the girl was nervous about diving deep underwater surrounded by metal. But I found it even more unnerving because I was trying to suppress the vision I had seen earlier about a torpedo. Grandma had boarded with us to say goodbye. Because of the steep incline I had to help her down and onto a bench. The incline shifted dramatically as we stepped off. But she got down fine. Relieved I turned just in time to hear screaming and the rocketing of the ship. Part of the hull ripped open then following the first torpedo was a second- it was orange. Several more hit the other subs nearby. Instead of jumping in panic to make an attempt to save my family me and grandma sat down numbly on a bench. The soft gust of wind blew and I felt tears go down my face feeling all the more cold. As torpedos continued to wreck havock at the port and I once again did nothing.

2) It starts in an gritty anime style art that is like an animated comic. It starts up with me entering through a door to a Rebel Investigation's complex. Immediately I notice a strange darkness about a young woman's eyes as she smiled at me. Standing directly behind her, at the foot of the steps is a man with short brown hair. He's clutching his chest where blood is seeping out. "You traitor! You can't do this!" Only he isn't talking to her. A detail I didn't process before was a sharp dark energy arcing up the the steps to a raised floor and struck the ground in front of an elevator door. He was a slightly older man with long blond hair and in an ornate blue military uniform, though not heavily decorated. "This is my investigation now detective. I suggest you bugger off." Next thing I know I'm standing near him. The woman and other man gone. I sense the past between the two- the jealousy he harbored against the detective is apparent. I turn to the intercom box on the wall. "You. Why do this?" Answering me was a digitized voice of a little girl. High pitched but malicious intent dripped from every word.

"You know you want that power." Somehow that jealous man grabs me single handedly by my chest. My feet are off the ground. As I struggle helplessly I can feel my will weakening. It was true that I wanted power like that. At the same though the madness in his eyes frightened me. The last thing I wanted from power anyway was to be a slave to another person, or a thing such was the case here. (It was an AI gone wrong) It took a lot of focus but I managed to sever his dark energy from me and come free of his grip. Right away I fled by kind of running from one comic panel or page into another one. But I wasn't quite free of the AI yet. I found myself in the back of a Sazuki SUV. She was in the speakers and threatening to harm my family who were driving to a compound where her agents weren't being trained. Upon arrival it was apparent the target group were the impressionable young. She made it clear there was more at stake now that I was there and had to cooperate with the program. The others there were already brainwashed, believing in their purpose set for them. Eventually my family fall to her tactics as well. During one training session I attempt to use the energies of everyone around me to send my mind to another place where she couldn't follow. It didn't quite work and I end up being made fun of by my "peers" as I couldn't control my motor coordination for awhile.

Jurinjo 08-31-2011 03:45 PM

WILL UPDATE LATER

1) Renovating Food Lion. HEY ZOMBIES YOU THERE?! -boss goes skipping into the darkness-

2) Barfing b/c I don't have a hat. Usual bathroom use.

3) Free samples not availible at Sam's. Talking with coworkers in a meat cooler...and with some toilet bowl cling thingies in one of them. =\

Jurinjo 09-03-2011 11:50 PM

Evening of September, 3 2011...

1) computer classes with coworker Alex

2) Organizing random small things with my son before getting frustrated and waking up hitting my bead when I meant to hit the table angrily in-dream.

3) "My son" is hiding fearfully behind a door when his mother and another woman come home. A man was killed on the floor. Noticing this she starts looking for her son. The other woman is elderly one and finds her son up the steps trying to contain his sobbing which breaks out once he sees her. Although he looks more to be her husband oddly- around the same age with balding white hair. He's wearing silver round glasses, a gray sweatshirt with a sports team name on it, and one of those silly pajamas that look like jeans. Somehow without any evidence I just KNOW he's the actual killer.

Anyways she leads him further up the steps he's standing on which takes him to his room- the bed is on the right and it's located in front of a window. I can't remember if she closed the door but the next part is disturbing. She's all "It's alright son. I'll take care of you. I'll take care of you." He's lying on the bed now nodding as she runs her hand down his face. The way he facial expression is makes me think he may be mentally retarded. What happens next though is she's on top of him in the bed. And thinks actually get too look sexually intimate. She brings her face into his neck, he does the same but then I hear a sickening crunch. As he moves his head her head moves as well. It falls off to the side and I see her back bone cleanly bitten off.

Or so it seemed. Her back and clothes opened up neatly, even though there was nasty flesly goo everywhere as well as a slimy sound effect coupled with metal grinding on metal accompanying the gruesome sight. I felt queasy. I'm not sure what he pulled out of her but he was definitely some deranged killer. The scene pans out through the window. The home is high up on a red brick apartments in a metropolitan city. It's currently night with a light drizzle. I hear my voice talking about a serial murder case I'm on with a black female coworker. I'm a rising star investigator in the city. While my head is down she is motioning to my friend, and old partner, Mario to say something that he knows. Later on in the streets of the city she berates him about what he's doing (illegal activities) then not telling me anything when he's supposed to be my friend. He counters back about my new high status with a hint of jealousy saying how i've been different.

My dream ends here. I wake up feeling uncomfortable (because of the woman's body thing) and the fact I heard a friend of mine saying that. It was almost like betrayal but sadder cause he thought I wasn't really he friend anymore.

Jurinjo 09-11-2011 09:05 PM

Afternoon of September, 11 2011...

1) The numbers 12 and 44 mark my "work" and "run" score for some test. The society has a low standard of living just below middle class today...or maybe just lower middle class. In any case a young girl only just starting to enter puberty is influenced by this world's "big brother" figure. She's of male skin with light blue eyes. Her face shape resembles Christina's from Phantom of the Opera. But her hair, while same color, is extremely straight.

Her brother hears her letter to commit suicide for some cause. I never hear the cause. He chases after her. Finding her on one of the most upper levels of a nearly destroyed building. It had to have been recent because the chrome metal "floors", I guess they were, were fairly clean and unworn. She decides to jump but is stopped by her brother. She smiles telling him she must do this. Because of his trying to pull her back her trajectory isn't as she planned and hits a couple more of these floors on the way down. Crashing down 3 levels before the crater area, in a puddle of her own blood. Though he knows such a fall would injure him he jumps to his little sister. Reaching her with some of his own blood leaking free, but still mobile while she is lying on her back. He picks her off the ground hugging her.

"Why? Don't do this. You can still live" which she responds. "Brother I must." Her eyes are full of love. At this point there is a lot of rain coming down, they are both soaked.

I'm inclined to think she was insane plus the propaganda by big brother did something to her head. There was also 14 levels to this building with 22 remaining slabs of the chrome floors. I didn't count but I kind of just "knew" I wonder what these numbers mean...

2) Trying to escape the building. Every staircase leads up 2 floors. My goal was the reach the 22nd. When I reach my goal however I'm trapped. I try rebooting the dream in the room. But it does nothing. So I try to make a run for it down the stairs. But every stairway becomes an elevaator.

Jurinjo 10-14-2011 02:28 PM

Evening of...October 8th, 2011 ~ Unwanted Touching & Video Games

I'm standing in a long narrow concrete hallway with doors along the walls. I'm not conscious of what's behind me but in front of me I see a single closed door. I know that's the way I want to go and I know there are undead behind it. Despite this I courageously swing it open. They were ready! The moment I open they were already there and coming at me. Hideous cadavers already WAY past the decaying stage. They were a dark brown, wrinkled, basically nothing but bone and skin. They ran at me with their jaws wide open in some kind of growling low shriek.

Immediately I attempt to shut the door but one already has his hand through the crack trying to claw at me- only succeeding in grabbing my shirt and pulling me forward. Meanwhile his buddy is trying to yank the door completely open. Obviously I'm losing the battle to shut this damn door on their ugly faces. I'm pulled just slightly past the door frames. In panic I start to form fire in my hands (because FLAMMING undead are so much less dangerous in this vicinity /sarcasm/). Anyways I can't focus the spell and fight them off physically at the same time. The undead on the right I punch his head off just by focusing my magic there. It was more effective than I thought as his jaw spectacularly when flying away first. It was satisfying to see him collapse on the ground. The other one though immediately grabbed both my arms. Now matter how I tried I couldn't break free from his grip. I don't know why I didn't think of kicking or something but at this point I was just too panicked to use magic correctly. It pulled me closer. and....stuck it's hand down my pants. WTF?! yes I was being groped by a corpse. Completely disturbing.

Before this point I never tried leaving the dream. I like to fight to my last breath. This though was just beyond horrifying. So obviously I woke up, the dark, wondering if it was somewhere in the shadows thinking about raping me.

Doesn't take me long to fall back to sleep. The dream starts off in the same hallway, facing the same door. Although a couple doors (not the one at the end of the hall) are opened. One of them even has a white blanket hanging out of the door. That's when I know this is where I live, along with family and others who are not. Turning around the hall ends kind of abruptly to a large room, also made of concrete. The furniture is cheap, and no one is wearing name brand clothes. So I guess we were a poor community. One that managed to afford a TV, PS3, and the new Xmen game! (not Xmen Destiny. This one is entirely fictional courtesy of my brain)

My younger brother Matthew (Age 11) is playing the game while Marcus (Age17) is there talking about something. But just as in real life I generally ignore him. On the screen I see a hallway looking freakishly similar to the one behind me- complete with items and bed sheets littering the hall. The camera does a 180. While turning I noticed the sound of rushing water a slight shift in gravity. It doesn't take long for me to register that his mutant is on a ship and it's sinking. He and the other passengers, for whatever reason, starting fleeing in terror TOWARDS the water. I don't know why but I can say the graphics were phenomenal. It perfectly stimulated water affecting the surfaces it managed to get on, and the people fighting against the current and the ripples around to them. Suddenly the ship jerks even further "down" (where Matthew is running). His character grabs onto the wall to maintain balance. The passengers promptly respond with realistic variety then screaming as suddenly a torrent of water comes rushing towards them. The "ground" levels out a little and everyone begins rushing as quick as they can to escape. The torrent brought the water waist high and it was quickly rising as water poured in from other directions. Somehow the ship itself turned over. I watched in awe (and horror for the characters) as everything came crashing towards the new center of gravity. Matthew somehow managed to get his character up the side of the hallway wall and peered around the corner. There was a fresh breeze of hair coming from a door. It seemed that he would make it afterall!

And this dream comes to a close. I had to use the bathroom. xD I wonder if that had anything to do with all the rushing water.

Jurinjo 10-14-2011 07:52 PM

Night of October 9th, 2011 ~ Embargo Kills a Planet

There is Vader and Lord Vader. Lord Vader is our enemy and leader of the empire. Vader is a clone of the enemy when he was young and good. The odds are stacked square against are little planet trying to beat the Empire alone. However with a little clever planning the battle turns to our advantage. Nearly all but their flagship is destroyed, which turns tail and runs to avoid destruction or being hi-jacked. There was a plan for this eventuality. Spirits were at a high on deck. Vader not only smiled but allowed a chuckle to pass through his lips. But the good feelings were short lived. As an explosion rocketed the decks below. While we didn't feel the explosion we felt the ship losing stability in its orbit around the planet's moon. Lord Vader comes over the comm gloating and dispatches a bunch of droid pilots to finish off our sabotaged ship. I remember reaching out with my hands and taking down two of them from the deck but I black out.

My next memory I am in a chair in what appears an ordinary living room. This is where we are having our peace talks with Lord Vader. He sits across from me, Vader to my right in a couch, and Queen Lunira in a chair made of wood woven together and a paleish green cushions. She is dressed in a fancy white dress attire that reminds me a lot of Queen Amidala (oddly though her face is that of my mother). The talk does not go well. Lord Vader to place an embargo on our planet and watch it die a slow death.

>>FF>>
It's been only a few months. Maybe 3 at most. Already poor communities have formed and resources, such as food, reaches famine standards for feeding our population. I'm living with my partner in Crime, Nathan and me fought together in the short war, at this school. We are in the cafeteria eating what is presumably the last of the food supply. Things were surprisingly orderly despite this. But not for long as a rebellion stirs up. Some young'uns (funny considering I'm their age) come in guns hot and ransacking the poor people. To their surprise they receive quite a fight back from me and Nathan both wielding our personal handguns.

They run out the doors into the open areas where much of the building has collapsed and opened to water. It was used sort of as a fishing port. Anyway not long after running out I spot another companion from the war: Emanuel. He's a mercenary now, and accompanied by an attractive blonde woman with an attitude. Upon seeing me he offers his services for free without a word. I, though, offer to pay him anyway. Which gets his partner to agree to helping out...reluctantly.

This encounter is only seconds long as I kept running down the docks shooting every rebel with accuracy. The main group though had retreated to the high ground of the docks and surrounded themselves with various objects. I could not get a clear shot and the pathways to there lay nothing but floating debris. Emanuel heads around to smoke them out from the back. My irl friend Demetri shoes up though and runs straight to them! I don't know what he did but their ad hoc stronghold explodes. I take this opening to quickly hop along the floating chunks of wood. Emanuel already dispatched most of them from afar with his rifle but I do managed to snatch one from him.

The battle now over they begin to walk away. Quickly I catch up and offer what I have: $20. The bitch complains about how little for all that effort and not to mention ammo. I apologize only slightly due to her bad attitude.

>>FF>>
As our people fall further into decline we manage to track the Queen down to one of her small unassuming hidden homes to speak of action. Even so far as to negotiate on the Empire's terms. She chuckles sadly with her hands folded in her laps. "I don't have that kind of power anymore." I begin to argue but the scene fades to black as we fast forward one more time.

>>FF>>
Negotiations never happened. It must've been only 2-3 years since the war now. The majority of civilization destroyed itself in the fires of Anarchy. What survives of our knowledge doesn't extend very far into technology. Three young men feeling the years of men several times older ride a salvaged and upgraded floating platform into a jungle area that used to be a military base. It was a place for the three of us to start anew I guess. With our planet still cut off and no one hardly around we stuck together. We traveled the planet hoping to find a measure of peace.

By this time I am more muscular and darker-skinned from the surviving and burning so much more energy allowed me to burn the fat right off. My thick dark green clothing, a mesh between standard military armor and my own fashion sense, did nothing to leave me affected by the intense heat like my companions. I was actually comfortable. Added to all the bulk was my long hair. It had grown down to mid-thigh. I kept it back with a white band. It had gotten a tad unruly but in a more controlled away. Which I liked the look of.

My long-time companion Nathan is the most well groomed of us. He looks kind of like Jude Law's portrayal of Watson. Only with a groomed beared. His clothes are somewhat formal looking yet sturdy, not quite a suit. Emanuel had evolved the most out of us. His hair was grown some, it took on a natural curl-though it was still short. He styled it in a sort of suave yet natural look. I can't remember his clothing except he was wearing a half-unbuttoned white shirt. He was also speaking in a previously uncharacteristic Italian accent. His mercenary partner was no longer around. It was just us and we knew he was really Mexican. So what was up with the accent he could only guess why he had the Classic romantic image.

The wilds had claimed many bastions of civilizations but just how much of the once sprawling military complex was overwhelmed by its natural surroundings astonished us. Buildings had collapsed, there were very few roofs still standing and vegetation grew from nearly every surface. As we settle into the place it doesn't take long to start raining. Camp isn't set up and we go about exploring the area around our camp grounds for things. Particularly food as that is our first concern. My curiosities of course are to find out what happened hear. Often I was the archaeologist among my peers. Even more unexpected though we found dinosaurs! It was more unexpected than anything else. And dangerous as well. It is a large one about 3 feet taller than us. Our *brilliant* plan is for me to be bait. particularly cause of my long eye catching hair. It works...and it bites me by the hair. I don't remember what happened with the dinosaur but I next remember seeing people! They were however tribal now. We follow them, eventually coming upon a perfectly clean interior inhabited by the world of the past. Everywhere people are shopping in a mall as if the world outside hadn't gone to hell.

They don't actually notice us. I worry about our smell and appearance. But all of our clothing being military in nature, and the weapons we carried probably allowed them to ignore us. We continue going straight foward. I notice as we're walking some horrendously deformed newborns. It's as if somehow we couldn't give birth to a new, healthy, generation. The thought never occurred to me before and it was scary.

As we walk we stumble upon the Queen. In her signature chair. I don't remember what she was wearing but I remember her look of remorse as she looked at us. our presence brought back many memories she and others were trying to suppress with this facade of paradise down here. Again I try to convince her to take action. She gives me the same smile and chuckle as before. "Look around. The people do not want the truth. I don't have any power over them. Not for a long time."

/End/

Jurinjo 12-16-2011 12:21 PM

Night of December 15th 2011 ~ Aliens Win With Chaos

Short Version: I'm seeing hallucinations of people from the future talking about something that's gonna happen soon and trying to stop it. But they are barely understandable and I soon learn why because what happens next makes basically no sense whatsoever. Chaos in its essence. Random things happen. People grow, shrink, mutate, weapons get smart or devolve. People attack each other but as if they were attacking something else. I begin to wonder if any of it is actually happening or I am falling prey to some mind confusing device. Lenny grew but became violent we had to cage him. When making an escape I shot down some rockets before one took out the mobile platform and the next thing I knew I was kissing dirt.

Jurinjo 01-08-2012 01:55 PM

Night of January 7th 2012 ~ Illusive Mutant Caught in Conspiracy

I'm in a grassy field at dawn, the sun isn't up yet but there's enough light out to see the ground clearly. There's a young woman there in a white gothic styled dress with those extended elbow sleeve...things. I see and she sees me. Her eyes are full of fear then things happen quickly. A strong gust of wind, maybe snow or fog? Visibility is obscured by a white mist in all directions. 4 scorpion like creatures seemingly made of electricity and rock surround her in a half circle. To my left and right are two males on each side. I can only remember the feature of one them: he is short, middle aged, balding, and stocky.

I'm part of this circle surrounding her though I'm just an accidental bystander. I can't remember what happened to the woman next. In an instant of action she is gone and so are the scorpions. The setting is different as well. The four men and me find ourselves at the corner of some street. Fog still permeates the air around us. With the other element gone their attention is now on me. Their body language suggests talking is out of the question. Without really thinking the first thing I do is take the short man hostage. I ditch him as I hop into a yellow compact car.

The highway is about 6 lanes wide and it's just rained. I pass an accident just before a large stretch of highway that creates a bridge over where I'm driving. Not long after passing under a fallen electric pole leaves a thick wire stretched over the road. Somehow I shrink the car down enough to pass under the wire. The road shrinks down to 2 lanes and I'm at the outskirts of a city. To my left is a railway built from stone instead of a bunch of steel beams. On my right is a bus stop and several people on a bench.

My car has kept shrinking and somehow has become a yellow luggage case. I step out before it gets too small for me to stay in. But a friendly kid hops in and I'm walking around with him in it. It's a jovial moment as we laugh before the parents come along and take him home.

A time lapse and I find myself at "home". It's my aunt's home on Myrtle beach. The weather and time of day has remained constant although the sun is higher up the light is cold and dull. Family antics ensue as we try to get the tv working as none of us understand the remote. I end up leaving the house quickly. Another time lapse to a flying car with 3 others. Two female, one male. I know one of those females is (in real life) my manager. The conspiracy I accidentally got involved with (despite my knowing practically nothing) caught up with me and I knew my closest associates were also being targeted so I had picked them all up. Staci probably had it the hardest given the state of her clothes but she was alive. I tell her I'll use my illusion magic to make people think she's wearing a satin blue dress. Out of the 4 of us she has the best chance in hiding with her [rich] family. We set her down at the top floor of a building where there is a party. The car mysteriously stops functioning and we all end up jumping off. I tell her to hurry up and find her family. She only has a couple seconds because once I get far enough my illusion will disappear. She nods and shoos me off.

About a week later I am with a poor family traveling in a wagon pulled by a small white horse. We stop by a gas station for some food. I'm disguised as a child maybe 10 years old or so. I purchase a candy bar. On my way out my "sister" is attacked by some guy bigger than me. I fight him anyway. I knew he'd be stronger but his own skill caught me off guard. We wrestled to the ground and fought for about 10 seconds before it seemed I was finally going to win. About that moment I saw one of my pursuers approaching the station. I let go of the bully and ran behind the cashier counter. He started yelling because I wasn't supposed to be there so obviously this hastened the other man's approach. Despite my attempt to hide behind a shelf he spotted me and pulled out a gun.

I make for the door outside. It's one of those that lead into a small space before going to another door outside. I'm stopped at the second door but then a blast of ice hits the man. I look to see my "little brother" there. I'm surprised to find he's a mutant too. It's not quite enough to completely subdue the grown man though. I tell him to shoot me. There's a moment of doubt but he complies. During this moment my illusion goes down as I channel his ice towards the man then amplifying it. The man finds himself encased in ice but I know it'll probably only hold him for a minute at best. We run out, my illusion comes back up, and we ride off in a hurry to get away.

Jurinjo 01-15-2012 02:08 PM

Afternoon of January 12th 2012
((I'm late and don't feel like writing this. Hopefully I can remember enough details of the dream.))

Me, my brother Marcus, and one other guy are the youngest members of a government counsel regarding alien relations. Well...we're not really considered part of it but more like advisers there in the background (due to our age). This part of the dream is a flashback to our infection. At the current time I am somewhere on Earth talking to my brother. The design of where ever I'm at is alien. The space between me and him is a doorway. A woman in purple is wrapped seductively around him glaring at me. He is not pleased either. Presumably infected at the same time the contagion (which was still not understood) had progressed through him much faster than me. Where as I could still conceal what it had done to me Marcus's whole left face and much of his body was like a corpse in a way. Skin ripped away to reveal the muscle. There was no blood there. It was dry, the muscle and other organs darkened and tough. I pressed my hand against my forearm and outer thigh where the most of my flesh had done the same thing. Any sensation was dulled. My hand still unchanged felt that flesh. It was dry, reminded me of what I rope would feel like.

I can't remember what he was yelling. He was jealous of me and paranoid we were turning on him. But I remember thinking he was mad. Marcus hardly seemed like my brother anymore. The scene changes. I'm driving a car. A woman is with me, she is in her mid thirties. Had Reddish-brown hair. I'm driving some large military vehicle with just me and her. Some alien race is coming to Earth to kill its population. Enemy ground parties are already stretching the military thin to maintain control. I see in the sky to my left Earth's flagship dropping from the clouds so rapidly it looked like a crashed landing. Over the radio I hear they were making some important pick up. As they were "crashing" I had moved under a partially fallen structure to avoid getting hit by the purple beams of energy coming from the sky. They followed the flagship into the ground. One had came close to hitting. Some debris above fell but it wasn't bad. Like a video game I saw a HUD in my vision with an objective appear. It said to defend the ground perimeter. Which I knew meant enemy ground forces were going to try and take whatever was so valuable the ship in space had stopped firing.

The scene fades to months later as I'm driving towards the fight and shots are coming towards me. I'm seeing two human ships: Nuqrahdra and Sirus bound towards a refugee planet called Quieren. It literally exists for refugees of all races who lose their home in ever going galactic conflicts. Our ships are small in comparison to other ships there, newer too. But still beat up from the fight to survive what happened at Earth. They're our military vessles, but stripped of any combat effectiveness so that what remaining citizens of our world survived could live under protection of the galactic coalition. The flagship though is still out there somewhere plotting. I wan to be with them to fight but as one of only members of the council to survive I have little choice but to play the role of a leader and politician to try establish a place on this new planet. Things to be done are running through my mind as the transport I'm on is landing. What I see reminds me of a combination of Treasure Planet's port and Star Wars' Tatooine.

ps Earth's flagship was one of three military ships we had and even then the few others were nowhere near advanced enough to even think of taking on a fighter craft. Humanity was still catching up with the other races. The flagship was also rushed into service due to the imminent attack. It had no shields or weapons. The only competitive edge it had was despite it's size it was probably the most manuervable in the galaxy.

Also as to my condition at the end of the dream about turning into a corpse...I'm not sure. I remember being able to feel the wind though.

Jurinjo 02-01-2012 08:17 PM

Night of February 1st 2012

working at a gas station with a chinese boss. I'm eating an old bag of chips that spilt on the floor and he's yelling at me for being a sick dog...

Driving out of walmart accidentally and missing the turn back in so I keep driving til I see Casey at a local gas station that darrel pretty much owned and whom casey worked for. WAlked to Darrel's place. It was like apartments. But mobile homes at the same time. Large inside. Fluffy dogs. MIke, Jenae, Joe, Brenden were all there drinking budweiser. All pretty drunk too. Later Joe is probably the most drunk.

Playing guitar Hero. Construction is going on so we move away as it happens where teh game is being played. It wakes up some ancient nordic ansesters. Dragon patrols the area. Captures a mini-sherlock and some British kid in a wraith beam. Sherlock is aboard Stargate's Destiny with a story line connection that is Eli's He tries to work on getting everyone back out somehow. iCarly's team apparently had people in the nrodic region before "the race" began and are about to come check. I'm talking to a girl about the dragon. She's known about it guarding the way in and out whereas I just found out. I just witness the beaming 3 people trying to get in using what seems like wraith tech (SGA). She has some fantasy type weapon- bow? It had holographic wings.

ps Any time I spoke during any of these dreams I had a British accent. I can't do this accent in real life though.

Jurinjo 02-02-2012 11:21 AM

Morning of February 2nd 2012

(lots of dreams but I'm feeling lazy so it'll jump around as I recall them. Last night wasn't full of good things.)

Bio-dissolving spray. Shot a friend with it after my other friend who was holding it first shop him. "Shoot my eye!" I try but the spray was on spread and I get his whole face. He starts trying to reach for me while holding back the other guy. I keep fearing he's gonna do something to me so I shoot some more with slow effect. So I quicly turn the dial for the stream shot and get out a fire before his dissolved hand reaches my shoulder. This dream repeated maybe three times and each time I wake up with that hand just about to reach my shoulder. The feelings still hang there as I try to remind myself of reality.

Wizard 101 saw this amazing house

Moved to a new house. My room downstairs was basically open for everyone to see. A locked metal gate. The only doors were either to the bathroom or into an adjacent room (not the living room) and the adjacent room was used often as it was next to the kitchen. Something mom intentionally did to keep an eye on me. Marcus is in my old room upstairs. High ceilings, just as big as my new one but more enclosed. He also chose a ninja turtle theme for it. I found it very amusing and when I first had walk in he made some kind of fanfare sound effect.

There's a moment where I think I'm alone enough to be real...at least as real as I can be when pretending to be someone else just for the fun of it. I'm speaking in a romantic Spanish accent. My shirt is off and I'm very sexy (at least I think so). My mom is knocking on the door next though. She doesn't say she heard anything but looks a little upset. I remember trying to deflect her every question. Eventually I leave for work. Over there I see a couple people. One of them I end up making a lover and it's all great inside the dream even though we don't get to be intimate. The first one though was a combination of some stranger and Mitch Fig wanting me.He is physically unrelenting and is hurt when I say I don't want him. I told him he truly had a chance but blew it by how he had advanced on me.

I'm watching tv. There's a young black girl and a mother being documented. Mom: "It drains her energy. Every day I see her feeling like giving up and just resting."
Daughter: "We get each other through each day. But I want a cure for this so bad."
Scientist: "We do have a treatment we've been administering. It's extracted from peas. While not a cure with every injection its effects take some permanence."

During this video I see the girl trying to play tennis. At the tired part she sits down and fiddles with her shoe. Stalling for time. Although black both her and her mom are somewhat milky skinned with light green veins visible all over their body. I can even see some kind of darker shadow of what look like a tadpole swimming inside their body.

Dexter and Mandark were having an argument regarding who came up with the new element theory first. They're talking with an mediator. He is a small person and he also seems a little annoyed. It is revealed why as he pulls out of a small door a giant black case. It looks military and is about as high as my hips maybe a little more. He then pulls out some papers and shows them what happened the last time when they tried to prove this theory. The black box was apparently a capsule immune to time and time had been reset to avoid the disaster. It seems to have made the desired impact. I take it back outside with the intention of closing it back up. The military jocks though grab the papers before I even have it placed in the box. Later they all got it in the mud with every thing strewn about. I'm EXTREMELY piss. Rather than harm them with my magic, because I know I'll get in trouble for it and they'll get off the hook, I get my dad. He's (in this dream) in the military. I didn't know his rank so I shouted "Sergeant!" When I went into the house. They all froze up. My dad tells me he's actually a private but does go outside to assess what was up. Meanwhile an actual sergeant shows up. The military jocks get justice.

Fastforwarding I'm in that two story house I mentioned earlier. We're trying hiding upstairs as the bears (actual giant talking bears) are tearing through our house to find us. I consider attacking them with the metal bar that holds the curtain above the window. Instead we come up with another idea. We lock ourselves in small room to the side. They'll reach it last. In the mean time I'm sent out the window outside to determine the safetey. I tell them it's safe to climb down without bears around. It is the back of the house and so it's dark.

When I get on the grass though I look across to the creek and I see 4-5 enemies. I only fought with two of them I think. The others merely watched. My primary aggressor was a lava woman. Redirecting her attacks weren't a problem. But finding a way to beat her when she absorbed fire damage was a problem. I couldn't keep attacks from two people from hurting me and hurt her at the same time. Eventually feeling confident she gets close to me and summons a huge lava riptide. I use it to become infused with lava like she was while lunging towards her at the same time. She didn't realize what I was doing but realized she was in danger. She was too late though. I had corrupted her attack before turning some of it back on her. The reaction it was causing whatever held her together to fail and she died.

The sun is suddenly up and it's early morning. People are about the house. Commotion is going on as someone is out to kill important people. But only certain ones and they're all people I actually have a connection too- like family. There are sensors and mines where they might step or drive. They light up when ever they sense I'm nearby but I avoid them enough that they don't actually go off. Everyone seems ignorant to them though. I don't know why but I manage to keep them away from the mines. Then one person I don't know but also a target dies. There's a panic as everyone else is rushed to saftey. For some reason I still don't tell them what's going on.

Later on in an expensive restaurant I see my grandfather. He somewhat younger looking, probably because he is for the first time in decades skinny and fit. He is also wearing an expensive suit. Grandma is with him. We talk a little bit when the subject of my birthday comes up. I'm surprised they remembered. And I hope I got something really cool since Grandpa has money now. Instead he tells me he used his connections to talk to some people about getting me a better job than Walmart. Which I appreciate but instead respond jokingly with "Great so for my birthday you just gave me work." As opposed to fun presents. We each go our own ways. I'm gone but I see as he is leaving someone in the crowd attacks his business partner. The man is tall and his eyes are hidden by a hat. His face is wrinkled, sad, and...it has some kind of texture I recognized right away. There wasn't a way grandpa could win. Which is realizes as soon as he takes his cane and slams it over the man's side. It snaps easily in have and the tall man doesn't even flinch. I wake myself up here because I'm afraid of what I'll see when I can't do anything to save him.

Jurinjo 02-03-2012 06:03 AM

Night of February 2nd 2012

I was at Walmart. Although it was different from the usual store. It was divided into two parts. The dream begins in the smaller section set maybe 20 yards from the main building. The back side of it is facing a slope. In front is nothing but empty parking lots. This building itself is divided. I can't remember its purpose or why I was in it in the first place. I also can't remember what I, and several other employees were doing in the back. Except Staci was supervising it.

It hits lunch time...oh I should mention it's 2am. I work night-shift so the same applies to the dream. Anyways when I enter the main building it looks more inside like a school than a Walmart you would actually shop in. I take a less direct route to the break room. Emerging from some shadows as I step into the hallway I see my friend Ruth. "Chris!" she laughs and grabs my arm. "I haven't seen you in awhile. What are doing?"

I answer with a smile "After work I'm going into the showers for a little while. Get cleaned up." I'd already planned on this and had a towel and new change of clothes. Showers are usually nervous places for me. As I'm saying this though I feel myself in those showers. It's like the ones in a gym. The lighting is a dark green for some reason and even so there are lots of shadows. It is hot and humid in here...and of course I'm thinking and looking at all the guys.

Then just like that I'm back to "reality". Ruth is giving me a knowing smile about what I was just thinking about before she says her goodbye.

Before I get to the breakroom my youngest brother Tristen (not even 2 years old) gets to me first. I scoop him up and hold him. Talking to him in that voice people always do little kids. Even more than I ever do in real life. Auntie is with him. I guess what ever situation we were in required them to be at my work during this late hours instead of at home. I take a right into the break room. Everything is still a school. The room is small. Immediately to my left is a counter and sink. There's cabinets and drawers. The room is well lit. The ligiht is yellow like the sun. Every now and then it's actually more white.

Anyways I'm trying play with Tristen and prepare my own food. I can't remember everything. Although I do remember two small knives. The door out into the hall is slightly opened. Enough for a little toddler to get through. I put my leg up in front of the door. Tristen meanwhile is excitedly calling "Toys!" I can see them in the next room. Lying on the floor, meant to be played with. I tell him to wait but he manages past my leg. I feel aggrevated since I'm hungry and Auntie really could be watching him instead of me. She may be bored but i"m the one tiring myself out working.

There is a gap in my memory here. Suddnely I'm in a concrete room. It's very spartan. The windows are small slits cut in an angle. I'm not sure if there is glass there but I do feel a gentle cool breeze. The room is also relatively long. There are two encoves. In front of them are dark wooden benches of reddish hue (oak?) In the encoves, at least the one I sat at, is a bamboo fountain and spoon. This place is a spay. I see my mother there wrapped in a towel. It's a bit awkward to be with her like this. But I accept the fact I guess we both went to a spa at the same time and we're just hanging out here. The place is kind of like a sauna anyhow. But then I realize what the bamboo fountain is for. Pouring hot water on your back. This is better with another person. Although the only other person is at the other encove and he's an aging male maybe in his 40s. I do not want to pour the water on my mom. She'd have to take the towel down. The same goes for myself. It's waaaay to weird.

We're talking. Mom seems pretty relaxed and okay with the whole thing. I'm not saying my feelings on it just yet but I can't remember what we were saying. In any case I remember Tristen. I was about to go get him before coming here. I walk again. Even though the sauna is behind me, I can feel the heat, before me is that same school hallway and toy room. As if I was actually stepping from the breakroom. It occurs to me I only have 30 minutes of lunch time left. But I get a dreadful feeling and I know I can't leave Tristen in the room alone. Somewhat briskly, I walk into that room. From outside the door you wouldn't see it but black tentacles like solid shadows wrap around some of the toys. My eyes follow it up towards the epicenter where my brother is being swallowed by it (although this is some brown-haired kid and a little older).

The dream becomes more hazy here. The darkness is everywhere and I'm fighting to get to my brother. I reach the brown-haired boy first. Who is just another victim. Tristen was less capable of fighting so was further inside the darkness. So I went deeper. I was yelling his name. Where the ground was I didn't know. Things were spinning even though all I could see was black. And it kept grabbing me. Sticking momentarily before I broke away. I found him! He was almost completely covered save for enough of his face to breath. I scooped him up. I never stopped running in the process. The entire time I kept running aimlessly I held him very close in my arms. But I couldn't fight the tentacles like I had before when I had all my limbs. Putting Tristen down was also out of the question.

The black ink walls felt like they were closing in. I could feel the barrier I erected in my mind to keep it out was failing. It felt like a cool wind travelled into the back of my head. It had a bizarre calming effect that allowed my defence to fall for just a split second. Even during that moment I was hardly calm. I knew what it was doing but my body reacted anyway. Then I was completely enveloped. I couldn't feel my brother in my arms anymore. My emotions became increasingly frantic. Half of me was looking for him with my mind's eye. The other part of my mind realized it had been invaded and was mounting some way to fight it back.

The air was cold but the darkness itself felt warm. Like something I should embrace. Now I was on my shoulder. On the concrete floor that felt softer than stone. The darkness pulled away some from my body, allowing the cold to reach me completely. I pulled further into a fetal position. My eyes were closed but I could see what what happening around me.

"I can help you." it said in a soft hushed voice. "I can help you." it said again. The voice was male. And although I couldn't see his face I knew it was grining a toothy grin. Both times he spoke that sentence he poked my arm with 4 fingers on a human hand. I had been shaking my head. By now I realized this was a nightmare and was fighting to wake up.

Just as he said the sentence for the third time I shouted "No!"
I was up slightly. Out of my covers and awake. My shout was much quieter and fell softly as I felt real reality settle in. Paranoid I stared longer. Feeling my body for the kind of sensations a dream can't replicate. The last poke that darkness gave me...I'm not sure which one point I woke up but he had gotten close. I could feel a soft pressure on my arm when I had waken up. I wanted to get out of the room but as with every nightmare I have I somehow start falling back into a sleep against my own will. This time though I shrugged my covers aside with what energy I had. And thankfully the exposure made me uncomfortable enough to get off the bed and out of my room.

Jurinjo 02-11-2012 02:42 PM

Morning of February 11, 2012
I'm in the photolab at my Walmart for the 10 o'clock meeting. Manager Regina is telling us about a new point system put into place regarding the Telxon. Basically they're keeping track of 'brownie points' and will deduct from our count for every time we mess up. I log into my account and see I have 790 points. Apparently looking at it during the 10 o'clock meeting deducts a point from me.

Anyways the meeting ends and thankfully because during the entire time I couldn't see anything. My vision was very badly blurred. I go to the restrooms. My sight is still awful but actually returning. The bathroom is different than normal. There is a sink and towel dispenser. But all the other sinks are gone and in its place is a huge empty wall. At the end of the bathroom is a tall full body mirror. I stand in front of it. I feel kind of drunk in that dizzy light headed manner but I also felt something else. It was freaking me out. Next thing I know I fall to the floor. I feel like all I did was blink but there are three people around checking on me. The world is still unsteady. Moving around feels like I'm pushing through molasses. I'm now facing the bathroom door. On my right is that aforementioned wall. It now has scribbles all over it that I apparently made when I blacked out. One of those three is convinced whatever madness I wrote up there is important and hands me a crayon to finish a particular portion of text. It's written in a shape thought bubble but the bubble is incomplete. Oh and the words are coming from a tiger I drew on the wall. Weird.

Anyway we have to go now cause a manager wants us working. Staci talks to me but I can't remember what happened. I simply walked out the photolab and found myself at a fountain in front of a large expensive hotel, which is behind me. In front of me is a downtown looking area. The left is a parking garage/restaurant with a nearly vertical wooden ship built into the concrete building. I see a ring of "light" form near this building. It is black and green (kind of reminded me of maleficent). A ghost came out and it went directly for a host it wanted inside that ship (apparently the ship portion of the building can open up to a special restaurant section built in three levels. It was really cool actually.

The ghost has accomplices. Though they exist physically a fire ball is very effective. I take down the first two of four easily with them. But the last two are already upon me before I can cast the spell again. I fend them off bare-handed when a video game like moment where the world pauses as an upgrading screen comes up. It said...I gained a fireball spell. =| So what exactly was I using earlier?! I don't know. So I exit out and manage to catch up to the Ghost boss about to posses the man.

Intercepting it though was a man who could resist possession. The ghost could get around him to its desired host so summons skeleton warriors for us to handle. Appropriate on the woodden ship. They could've been undead pirates. The fight only goes so far before I wake up.

The next dream started with me looking at the various games on Adventure Quest. I find an interesting demo. You play a woman, who reminded me of Samus Aran, and she's a were wolf.
It's a 3/4 of a full moon tonight" is actually said in the game. It's meant to be like a tutorial so I guess it meant we get to use wolf powers without going fully there and using the human side too (there were clouds sometimes covering the moon). It was interesting at first. No combat until the second level which took place north west of the starting location. The moon was now out though and she shifts to a half-werewolf state. I remember playing around with the level screen next. I wish I could remember the leveling system used because I remember being impressed with the complexity of every choice one made in point distribution. What was great too was players could reset the point from zero and set her up for different combat styles. I don't remember seeing a stats just the skill board.

Jurinjo 03-16-2014 12:27 PM

Night of March 16, 2014

Old man, lights in the towers are going out

Bed Blam! Sit and Quiet

Legendary hero and golden sword. Tourney to decide the savior.

lame post, but I'm baby sitting. Hopefully I remember to elaborate later. -__-"

Jurinjo 03-29-2014 11:16 AM

Night of March 28th, 2014

I was standing outside a school there was very little cover, which I really needed. Me and several others ran to a small concrete wall that reached a little above my knee. In the sky were probably 50 soldiers maybe more on jet packs and shooting at things I couldn't see. Somehow I just know that I'm a fairytale creature and that's what all the soldiers are shooting. Somehow we all reappeared into this world with only some passed down knowledge of human centuries old. Our appearance was an invasion to them so they fought back, and so we had no choice but to do the same.

From the school I saw a teacher come flying my way on jet packs. He was white, brown haired and wore an orange/green/brown plaid button shirt with long sleeves rolled up. Probably 4 soldiers followed him for some reason. I can't remember what he said but the next scene proceeded like a Time Crisis video game. He would shoot and I would duck behind the concrete wall. Then I would pop up and shoot at him. In the dream I was using a wii remote that I think was shooting automatic rifle fire. The exchange went back and fourth a few times til he flew close. I fired a shot than caused him to fall near the wall. I quickly bashed his head. Now the soldiers joined the fight.

We ran, the scene jumps to an underwater train. The train's cars aren't very big, probably each one the size of an SUV. They are also orange cars and red cars, for ones with a locomotive. There's a malfunction and the car after the 5th one can' stay attached. It strands 15 other cars and humans are still hot on our tail bombing the waters. The malfunctioning car is hit and lists to its left. I quickly retrieve them and attach my locomotive to an orange car. Someone else quickly takes over. I instead go to a nearby shop belonging to an old enemy (due to conflicts of a past generation).

I cant' remember what they were called but the shop keeper was a tall tree-like being with dark bark, leaves, and glowing red eyes. He talks to me in disgust but other wise isn't hostile, with the war I guess he needs all the customers he can get. I purchase a means of teleportation and wind up near my own forces at a playground trying to retake an suburban area. The places is nearly destroyed and the enemey? Our own dead, including our best sniper. No one can get close. But when the dead get near they die. It's a stalemate.

Suddenly there's a call from Steve, one of ours and yes he is Steve from blue's clues. He is dressed like he is on the show only his shirt is a bullet proof vest and he has a helmet on. My eyes grow wide "You're dead" My statement seems somehow untrue as he look very much alive. The transmission is fuzzy and it's hard to make out everything he is saying. Steve then pops out his handy-dandy note book. He draws a quilt and points to a series of letters. A code? I teleport to that quilt, located where I used to live in Warrenton. Sure enough there are letters scattered on the quilt.

I'm not sure what happened next cause I remember being a mall. No humans were attacking but I did see some people dressed in knight armor patroling so I do my best to avoid them. There I meet up with a human contact where we chat casually about a movie, with a double meaning about some kind of delivery but I can't figure out what we're saying. He heads to the bathroom so I wait outside near pipes that extend out of the wall horizontally. They're long and vaguely shaped like a bench. The awesomeest part is that each pipe is a different colorful of the rainbow. It is just beautiful, especially on a warm spring day like this. I attempt to take a picture with my phone but it's low on battery and so it keeps acting stupid and doing other things instead of a quick picture. I get so frustrated I start crying really hard and people back away lol

Anyways me and that guy are ba

Jurinjo 04-02-2014 04:48 PM

Night of...March 31, 2014

I don't feel like writing right now (after seeing my hospital bill) but I'll put a brief description.

A recovering post-apocalyptic world where some technology survives as everyday use and other unusual things are real. I was at a Chinese buffet so that never goes out of style lol Anyway I had 4 options for travel (besides walking). The two I can remember was transforming to a hybrid of a air plain and a grass hopper where I could vertically take off bounce off walls while flying for some interesting manuevers. And the other was Helicopter-Praying Mantis hybrid where I could knock shit out of the sky.

Jurinjo 04-02-2014 05:21 PM

Morning of...April 2, 2014

I had a lot of dreams and they seemed to be connected but I'm writing this 4 hours after waking so I can't remember it very well. Here's what I got:

This takes place only a couple years after some supernatural post-apocalyptic event. A lot of areas are in ruin and the population is much less. However there are still too many people for the existing infrastructure. I'm a werewolf, well known for my magic and my part in liberating the country from a powerful ruling faction and restoring some semblance of the previous order. In primary city I'm a human resource manager basically managing the entire city's workforce. When suddenly an underground group assaults the building. There's an awkward scene, in the middle of all this commotion, where another werewolf and me get it on and produce like 8 were-pups that go out and kill enemies. xD

Anyway the building wasn't set up for a warzone so the defense isn't going well. Only half of the staff has been evacuated so I head down to their main point of assault to defend it myself. I find everyone already dead but the doors holding. Looking through the glass I can see the town badly damaged. At least along the street adjacent to the building.

But the moment I make in the room the glass doors and windows are shattered. The enemy is various human and demi-human alike dressed as a biker gang. I try to seal the doors with ice but my own strength isn't enough to keep the doors shut long enough for the ice to solidly "glue" them together.

So in the space of the door I create an ice wall. They have some pyromancers rapidly burning them away as quickly as I can reinforce every opening. I combine my ice walls with a immobility spell that makes them glow purple and freeze on the spot. They start to move again after a few seconds but that's all I need to keep the place properly defended long enough for two of my employees to run up and tell me the building has been evacuated.

We retreat up the stairs to the top floor. Everything is a mess. Tables and containers are turned over, rooms are barely navigable. We quickly grab anything that could be of use as we make for the rooftops. I decide I really have to pee so I stop at the bathroom in my office. There's no power but at least a window so I can see the toilet and take a leak. Before I do though I notice blood behind the shower curtains. There's no zombie like I feared but bloody hand print against the wall and no body.

I shout from the bathroom that there are dead people probably walking about. The short blond woman I call "Fae" tells me it's ok because of something I can't remember. Before the dream goes further I wake up to pee.

Going back to sleep the next part of the dream has me as the same character but trying to save some people who have been imprisoned and experimented on to increase their power (thus in turn increase the power of their masters). I remember being here once before where I only managed to save one of them. The first cell to go to is the one belonging to a teenage girl. I cancel out the energy shield somehow with my hands. She doesn't look to be in good condition so I help here out by letting hre lean on my shoulder. We make it maybe 12 feet, around a corner into a small room that leads to a stair case when she says they made her into a demon.

I tense slightly realizing for the first time that she isn't as weak as she seems and that she's been playing me. She notices my reaction and smiles behind her hair. Quickly I throw here away from me and demand to know her allegiance. The room is sealed so I have no choice to fight her. I feel a little sad because I know now they converted her and she's not the girl I used to know. We battle- she uses some fire but mostly earth based attacks. Everything is made of stone or clay so I'm not safe anywhere in the room.

Fortunately I have more experience so my own earth-magic cancels out hers. But she is relentless and I'm running out of energy. Then it gets weird. The whole battle pauses as we chat out how the scene should play out. As if this is a roleplaying forum game.

Vincent 04-11-2014 12:42 AM

You have such long and detailed dreams. x3 haha.
Wait, you had a hospital bill recently? DX What happened? ;~;
/if I might ask that here. XD

Jurinjo 04-11-2014 12:23 PM

Morning of...April 11, 2014

I'm at what was once a Walmart and I'm a crocodile. I don't know if I'm a human-hybrid or a were-croc. The man with me is a middle-aged caucasian with long wavy brown hair and a long goatee, and his wife is with us too. There's a strange metal sheet about 1 foot by 4 feet he is hammering that cuts him some point. He frantically tries to finish it with his wife looking on in worry. When he dies I attempt to finish what he was doing but I get cut too. Instead of being at Walmart I'm in some wooded area now that reminds me of minecraft Although nothing is blocky looking save a woodden plat form in a small clearing. There a kid in his prepubescent years there with me. I decide it's a good place as any to start a shelter so I tell him to get firewood, before he goes anywhere a blue faced baboon comes swinging out of the woods. I yell at it "ooh ahh ahh ahh ahh" and down with the sickness by Disturbed start playing. I have a vision that the platform will be attacked tonight by the wildlife. Since it is indefensible I decide to go looking for another spot. There's a nice cave where I find The Doctor, as a Marleybonian from wizard 101, but he won't talk to me because I didn't get a prerequisite quest. Night is coming and out of frustration I attack, the kid with me does the same. I forgot what all my attacks were but one created a dark sphere of black and orange that pushed him either up or down so I used it over and over to jerk him back and fourth. Eventually his body seems limp under our attacks and I realized what were doing. "Stop!" I used my wand and hold The Doctor in place and try to talk to him.

I woke up and so onto a new dream

Somehow I ended up being "reborn" in ancient times, when humans were starting to settle instead of living as nomads. And by reborn I was immortal with god-like powers and the ability to change my appearance at will. My first memory is of a storm at sea and finding other like me at a desert in the night. We could also "see" the timeline of the world so it was agreed that we particularly careful not to undo our own births and especially not someone elses or they would be subject to punishment by the rest of us. There were some wars between us that the world never knew about. Particularly between myself and the woman who went by Malisandre.

Now fast-forward to modern times, just after my disappearance I return to see my family. The house is mostly just as I remember it. The weather pefectly warm with just the right amount of wind and sunshine; I think I heard a bird singing. The house though does have some differences that make it more maze-like but otherwise the same. My mother is happy to see me and we go to the kitchen to talk with the family and prepare food for my return. The group never came to a consensus about what to tell people who knew us when this time came so I stayed silent on those matter. Except, being 22, it was odd that some of my features were different. Over the years I forgot what I really looked like and was more like an idealized version of me with maybe a little bit of facial surgery or something. So I made up a sob tale about being sold on the human flesh market and finding my way into the hands of a regretfill rich man who wanted to have his dead son back, and I looked like him. They seemed to believe, though it didn't explain the extra height I had.

Anyway I notice two people like me nearby and walk out the kitchen and down the steps into the garage. It was Melisandre, and my once lover (fictional man in-dream, forgot his name but it started with an R). My old enemy took the form of my brother's girlfriend Mary for some reason, and Rick was about my height with a thicker build. I never knew what he actually looked like but compared to past forms this one seemed realistic. A tanned Italian skin and curly black hair and a 5 o'clock shadow. (ps ex-lover cause we have lived several thousand years at this point, can you imagine being with someone that long?)

I was wary due to Melisandre but distracted due to Rick. And it worked cause Melisandre had enough time to create a storm to strike the house but I wasn't distracted enough not to create some means of defense in time. I used that spell in the previous dream and shot her in the air, using her body to take a hit of lighting. The aggression of it surprised her and the shock immobilized her for awhile. Rick, surprised, tried to send a could of darkness through the garage. But I was faster and put up a weak barrier. The man was prepared for the knockback spell so it didn't do much but I followed up by telekinetically throwing a bunch of things from the back porch at him at one time.

At this point I had enough time to add a shield over the entire house. You could see in front of the opening of the garage door a warm light covering the entire opening. But of course covering the whole house meant the shield was weak. I started to strength the Garage first but before I could finish Rick jumped through in a gaseous form and struck me. I fell, conveniently, into a lawn chair with my head and eyes rolled back. I was still aware of what was going though and Rick seemed to suddenly realize to. He was at my side apologizing and trying to get me to "wake up".

Melisandre got up before I did though and was striking the shield with all she had. We all had different gifts though shared many of the same abilities it usually came down to how much training we put into what abilities. I wasn't very strong but I was crafty and capable of casting many spells in a row. Melisandre's power was more destructive with a knack for bending the will of others. Rick was more destructive as well but he was more adaptive than Melisandre hend being able to jump through my shield. Which was still holding though the force of the blow knocked thing around. At this point everyone was in the house, and probably getting the guns.

Somehow me and Rick ended up in the opposite corner of the garage, by the motorcycle which somehow remained standing while me and Rick were on the floor with him atop of me. I was definitely awake now, then he made a joke, smiled. There wasn't time for that I just shoved him off me with a smile and strengthened the shield she was hitting. She rotated counter clockwise around the house striking them, trying to break through. I kept up, with more difficulty. For some reason just strengthing the shield was harder so instead I was using the woods in the back to create planks of wood with their own shielding enchantment and "gluing" them to the walls and stuff. Melisandre ended up having to destory or dodge the planks as they came flying towards the house.

We went on like this until finally she busted through. And only because I stopped running through the house and dropped to the floor in horror on the back porch of a spider web full of spiders and various other bugs. I got that room shielded but I didn't make it to the living room before she somehow combined it with the hall way of a mall and her minions we walking in.

The dream jumps to the place just being a mall and there's a "flying parachute" contest going when I think is like a gliding race to see who get farther and to the finish line faster. I walk into a store a feline woman is trying to buy a specific amount of silk cloth for her brother's parachute and it has mathematical formals all over the sheet. Me and the salesclerk both look at her confused when she says "3 cubic feet"

Behind me on my left a little goat man his holding what looks like a cup sized spin-top with blades-like shapes the swirled around it and met at two ends. The top of it had a kind of button which was no exposed as the package lay on a nearby counter advertising it as a grenade. The goat already activated and is curiously observing it, he has a British accent. I quickly grab the grenade from him and it blows. I compress all the energy, it looks like I'm containing the power of the sun. And I keep pressing it until somehow time reverses and it's back to being a grenade.

A stout middle-age woman at a nearby desk sees this happens and apologizes a lot, taking the grenade and storing it. She talks more but I go on my way to watch the race.

A black cat in dark neon blue wins.

Jurinjo 04-11-2014 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vincent (Post 1621462)
You have such long and detailed dreams. x3 haha.
Wait, you had a hospital bill recently? DX What happened? ;~;
/if I might ask that here. XD

Wow I've now seen proof that you actually do log off Trisphee xD

Detailed when I'm really cutting out a lot of details in the dream. It gets so long and when writing it's hard for me to think in a normal narrative format so I don't really get into describing the surrounding or people as much as just telling the list of events.

Yeah I had a car accident last April 17th actually. A year goes by fast, and it's after my brother's birthday. I wonder if he has any feelings about that. Anyway the woman who hit me was pregnant, thankfully they were okay. She was able to walk out from the wreckage just fine I had a few minor cuts, but also a bruised lung. So for the next month I literally couldn't do anything except go on the computer, play games, watch tv. It was difficult for me to walk without running out of air. It was horrible as I like moving and doing stuff. Especially in that apartment with my messy roommate. I coudln't clean the place. At least not without taking a ridiculous amount of time any task. xD

Vincent 04-12-2014 03:16 PM

Lmao. XP of course I do. It's not like I live here! -waving around shaving gear in a bath robe- Dx

Lmao. XD Well.. I dunno whether it's a good thing or bad thing that your dreams are so detailed? o.o; But on the bright side, you have a place you can look back on and remember them all, mostly. x3

Awh. :c... That sounds like it was horrible. ;~;
But you're all okay now right. :c No lung problems or anything? -checking-

Jurinjo 04-14-2014 01:33 AM

I would be more convinced of your conviction if you weren't dressed like that ;p

I guess it's a good thing? I recently had a hyper-realistic lucid dream of my current house. It was a dark out but nearly morning, dew covered all the grass in the yard and the street light shone blue instead of the usua l orange/yellow. For some reason I stepped outside in my PJs barefooted and ran through the grass expecting to feel some kind of joy by doing so. Only I couldn't really feel the wetness on my pants, or the soft wet dirt between my toes. I felt something but it wasn't right. I tried to remember what it was supposed to feel like but in real life I never walk barefooted, let alone on dirt. And I don't like to get wet in clothes so the memory of that sensation was too distant. Not wanting to waste an oppotunity I looked at the dew on the grass and not only did I know the dew was there but I could actually see some of it in the light of the streetlamp. I continued running and turned to the back yard of the house. It was covered in grass as well instead of the usual muddy hill and litter of dog houses. I stopped right about where the peach tree should've been and looked at the house. The grass was so real but everything else was fake. Instead of imagining it real I imagined rain so I wouldn't be able to see details clearly and the rain that came down was beautiful. Like videogame HD graphics beautiful. Finally I felt elated and for some reason I a water funnel from the rain like a water bender. The funnel became like a wave on a beach then grew bigger and bigger surround the house. The rain suddenly stopped nearby but I could still see if falling around me, gathering in the giant waves growing past tsunami proportions. I was elated and had an idea. An glorious, evil idea took root. I stole only one glance at the house and rose from the ground. From behind the house, where the creek would normally be, stood the biggest wave growing probably 3 times the height of the pine trees as I rose just above the sturdy tree in the back yard. With a mad smile I made a water bending motion of a wave crashing down and so that biggest tsunami ever mimicked my movements and destroyed the house. I saw my work and was happy. Then I woke up.

The dream is ironic considering I was working so hard to fortify it in the previous dream.

----------------------------
It was just a game, a virtual one and very real too. The three of us ran to our objective with fear of the monster that killed the former occupants of this place. We just needed the information stored on a console, that was for some reason in the engineering sections and not a command section. With me was a woman and her kid brother not even in his teens yet. We got what we needed and headed back to the fourth member who guarded the door. Somewhere in the distance I could hear the sounds of something large moving through the pipes. It sounded like it ight've had thousands of legs or perhaps it was sliding like a snake.

We run through the access tunnels into a vertical room that is essential a bunch of vents venting into here. It's dark and it hot. All the vents are also caged, and the rope we climbed down to get here is missing. "It's getting closer. Where do we go?" the woman says as quietly as she can in a panic. I remember seeing an open pipe and step down into the shadows. "This one here is the only one open."

"Let me go first" says the other man in the group. He is white, with short curly hair, and he is also bigger than me. It's a tight fit but he seems to be able to move just fine. The small shaft goes down a short ways then splits off in two directions. To the right is a spinning fan, and forward leads into another fork that goes left and right. But it feels unbearably hot. As he's about to go forward a giant centipede about the length of my leg but wide as the tunnels comes by making a terrible sound. It tries to turn towards us but the man kicks it back and it runs as it was earlier. Not long after we see why it was running. A Red hot liquid like melted metal comes down. We can't go forward and the only reason the liquid doesn't get down the tunnel is because the man in front of me is blocking it. He's screaming loudly and the creature I've feared since the beginnging of this dream sounds like it's looming in the room above us. The man is a lost cause now. "Sorry." We turn back and go to the pipe with the fan. I jam it with my knife, praying it would stop it. The other two go through the gap and now it seems I'm stuck on this side. I kick the fan a few times hoping to jar it loose but have to risk going through the gap. Thankfully I didn't lose an arm and the spinning fan kept the monster from reaching us.

Outside it is daylight and a beautiful day it is. The cool air and open sky feels like heaven. But then I hear the hissing of the monster below and remember we can't relax yet. We didn't win, the beast made it to the surface and knocked the siblings into the valley but then something weird happens. I see the vector lines of the entire valley, like the game broke? The creature knocks me with it's tail just as it did them but at this point I know it's a dream now and visualize an opportunity. I see a map in the valley with a central point though I don't know what it means and quite frankly does me no good at this point. I used my knife as a focus for magic and try to fly it succeeds in allowing me to glide but I still hit the "bottom" of the valley which is a blue sea of energy. And it burns! The flames on my body thought make a easily converted energy to provide lift so once again I'm going up! But I run out of fire and glide dangerously close to the energy again. Not wanting to go through that pain again I glide towards that digital model of some map and land in another game.

It has modern and futuristic elements yet it looks very much like ancient rome with a smattering of greek building here and there. I'm standing in what I guess is a orphanage or some organization that takes in select orphans with gifts I guess and I witness with horror one of the children (though he could be a pre teen I guess) take his own life. The matron there reactions with a brief moment of horror as well but realizes she's too late and grows sad. A white tattoo across here wrinkled face glows a bright blue and she telepathically communicates to other leaders in the organization yet I can listen in on this conersation. "I couldn't stop him."
"We'll have to hold a ceremony for the children. Keep anymore-"
"No it's too late." she says sadly as a strange red light beams from a building perhaps 6 city blocks away.