Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Art & Writing (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=87)
-   -   Dreamer's Lament [A Journal] (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4924)

Jurinjo 02-01-2012 08:17 PM

Night of February 1st 2012

working at a gas station with a chinese boss. I'm eating an old bag of chips that spilt on the floor and he's yelling at me for being a sick dog...

Driving out of walmart accidentally and missing the turn back in so I keep driving til I see Casey at a local gas station that darrel pretty much owned and whom casey worked for. WAlked to Darrel's place. It was like apartments. But mobile homes at the same time. Large inside. Fluffy dogs. MIke, Jenae, Joe, Brenden were all there drinking budweiser. All pretty drunk too. Later Joe is probably the most drunk.

Playing guitar Hero. Construction is going on so we move away as it happens where teh game is being played. It wakes up some ancient nordic ansesters. Dragon patrols the area. Captures a mini-sherlock and some British kid in a wraith beam. Sherlock is aboard Stargate's Destiny with a story line connection that is Eli's He tries to work on getting everyone back out somehow. iCarly's team apparently had people in the nrodic region before "the race" began and are about to come check. I'm talking to a girl about the dragon. She's known about it guarding the way in and out whereas I just found out. I just witness the beaming 3 people trying to get in using what seems like wraith tech (SGA). She has some fantasy type weapon- bow? It had holographic wings.

ps Any time I spoke during any of these dreams I had a British accent. I can't do this accent in real life though.

Jurinjo 02-02-2012 11:21 AM

Morning of February 2nd 2012

(lots of dreams but I'm feeling lazy so it'll jump around as I recall them. Last night wasn't full of good things.)

Bio-dissolving spray. Shot a friend with it after my other friend who was holding it first shop him. "Shoot my eye!" I try but the spray was on spread and I get his whole face. He starts trying to reach for me while holding back the other guy. I keep fearing he's gonna do something to me so I shoot some more with slow effect. So I quicly turn the dial for the stream shot and get out a fire before his dissolved hand reaches my shoulder. This dream repeated maybe three times and each time I wake up with that hand just about to reach my shoulder. The feelings still hang there as I try to remind myself of reality.

Wizard 101 saw this amazing house

Moved to a new house. My room downstairs was basically open for everyone to see. A locked metal gate. The only doors were either to the bathroom or into an adjacent room (not the living room) and the adjacent room was used often as it was next to the kitchen. Something mom intentionally did to keep an eye on me. Marcus is in my old room upstairs. High ceilings, just as big as my new one but more enclosed. He also chose a ninja turtle theme for it. I found it very amusing and when I first had walk in he made some kind of fanfare sound effect.

There's a moment where I think I'm alone enough to be real...at least as real as I can be when pretending to be someone else just for the fun of it. I'm speaking in a romantic Spanish accent. My shirt is off and I'm very sexy (at least I think so). My mom is knocking on the door next though. She doesn't say she heard anything but looks a little upset. I remember trying to deflect her every question. Eventually I leave for work. Over there I see a couple people. One of them I end up making a lover and it's all great inside the dream even though we don't get to be intimate. The first one though was a combination of some stranger and Mitch Fig wanting me.He is physically unrelenting and is hurt when I say I don't want him. I told him he truly had a chance but blew it by how he had advanced on me.

I'm watching tv. There's a young black girl and a mother being documented. Mom: "It drains her energy. Every day I see her feeling like giving up and just resting."
Daughter: "We get each other through each day. But I want a cure for this so bad."
Scientist: "We do have a treatment we've been administering. It's extracted from peas. While not a cure with every injection its effects take some permanence."

During this video I see the girl trying to play tennis. At the tired part she sits down and fiddles with her shoe. Stalling for time. Although black both her and her mom are somewhat milky skinned with light green veins visible all over their body. I can even see some kind of darker shadow of what look like a tadpole swimming inside their body.

Dexter and Mandark were having an argument regarding who came up with the new element theory first. They're talking with an mediator. He is a small person and he also seems a little annoyed. It is revealed why as he pulls out of a small door a giant black case. It looks military and is about as high as my hips maybe a little more. He then pulls out some papers and shows them what happened the last time when they tried to prove this theory. The black box was apparently a capsule immune to time and time had been reset to avoid the disaster. It seems to have made the desired impact. I take it back outside with the intention of closing it back up. The military jocks though grab the papers before I even have it placed in the box. Later they all got it in the mud with every thing strewn about. I'm EXTREMELY piss. Rather than harm them with my magic, because I know I'll get in trouble for it and they'll get off the hook, I get my dad. He's (in this dream) in the military. I didn't know his rank so I shouted "Sergeant!" When I went into the house. They all froze up. My dad tells me he's actually a private but does go outside to assess what was up. Meanwhile an actual sergeant shows up. The military jocks get justice.

Fastforwarding I'm in that two story house I mentioned earlier. We're trying hiding upstairs as the bears (actual giant talking bears) are tearing through our house to find us. I consider attacking them with the metal bar that holds the curtain above the window. Instead we come up with another idea. We lock ourselves in small room to the side. They'll reach it last. In the mean time I'm sent out the window outside to determine the safetey. I tell them it's safe to climb down without bears around. It is the back of the house and so it's dark.

When I get on the grass though I look across to the creek and I see 4-5 enemies. I only fought with two of them I think. The others merely watched. My primary aggressor was a lava woman. Redirecting her attacks weren't a problem. But finding a way to beat her when she absorbed fire damage was a problem. I couldn't keep attacks from two people from hurting me and hurt her at the same time. Eventually feeling confident she gets close to me and summons a huge lava riptide. I use it to become infused with lava like she was while lunging towards her at the same time. She didn't realize what I was doing but realized she was in danger. She was too late though. I had corrupted her attack before turning some of it back on her. The reaction it was causing whatever held her together to fail and she died.

The sun is suddenly up and it's early morning. People are about the house. Commotion is going on as someone is out to kill important people. But only certain ones and they're all people I actually have a connection too- like family. There are sensors and mines where they might step or drive. They light up when ever they sense I'm nearby but I avoid them enough that they don't actually go off. Everyone seems ignorant to them though. I don't know why but I manage to keep them away from the mines. Then one person I don't know but also a target dies. There's a panic as everyone else is rushed to saftey. For some reason I still don't tell them what's going on.

Later on in an expensive restaurant I see my grandfather. He somewhat younger looking, probably because he is for the first time in decades skinny and fit. He is also wearing an expensive suit. Grandma is with him. We talk a little bit when the subject of my birthday comes up. I'm surprised they remembered. And I hope I got something really cool since Grandpa has money now. Instead he tells me he used his connections to talk to some people about getting me a better job than Walmart. Which I appreciate but instead respond jokingly with "Great so for my birthday you just gave me work." As opposed to fun presents. We each go our own ways. I'm gone but I see as he is leaving someone in the crowd attacks his business partner. The man is tall and his eyes are hidden by a hat. His face is wrinkled, sad, and...it has some kind of texture I recognized right away. There wasn't a way grandpa could win. Which is realizes as soon as he takes his cane and slams it over the man's side. It snaps easily in have and the tall man doesn't even flinch. I wake myself up here because I'm afraid of what I'll see when I can't do anything to save him.

Jurinjo 02-03-2012 06:03 AM

Night of February 2nd 2012

I was at Walmart. Although it was different from the usual store. It was divided into two parts. The dream begins in the smaller section set maybe 20 yards from the main building. The back side of it is facing a slope. In front is nothing but empty parking lots. This building itself is divided. I can't remember its purpose or why I was in it in the first place. I also can't remember what I, and several other employees were doing in the back. Except Staci was supervising it.

It hits lunch time...oh I should mention it's 2am. I work night-shift so the same applies to the dream. Anyways when I enter the main building it looks more inside like a school than a Walmart you would actually shop in. I take a less direct route to the break room. Emerging from some shadows as I step into the hallway I see my friend Ruth. "Chris!" she laughs and grabs my arm. "I haven't seen you in awhile. What are doing?"

I answer with a smile "After work I'm going into the showers for a little while. Get cleaned up." I'd already planned on this and had a towel and new change of clothes. Showers are usually nervous places for me. As I'm saying this though I feel myself in those showers. It's like the ones in a gym. The lighting is a dark green for some reason and even so there are lots of shadows. It is hot and humid in here...and of course I'm thinking and looking at all the guys.

Then just like that I'm back to "reality". Ruth is giving me a knowing smile about what I was just thinking about before she says her goodbye.

Before I get to the breakroom my youngest brother Tristen (not even 2 years old) gets to me first. I scoop him up and hold him. Talking to him in that voice people always do little kids. Even more than I ever do in real life. Auntie is with him. I guess what ever situation we were in required them to be at my work during this late hours instead of at home. I take a right into the break room. Everything is still a school. The room is small. Immediately to my left is a counter and sink. There's cabinets and drawers. The room is well lit. The ligiht is yellow like the sun. Every now and then it's actually more white.

Anyways I'm trying play with Tristen and prepare my own food. I can't remember everything. Although I do remember two small knives. The door out into the hall is slightly opened. Enough for a little toddler to get through. I put my leg up in front of the door. Tristen meanwhile is excitedly calling "Toys!" I can see them in the next room. Lying on the floor, meant to be played with. I tell him to wait but he manages past my leg. I feel aggrevated since I'm hungry and Auntie really could be watching him instead of me. She may be bored but i"m the one tiring myself out working.

There is a gap in my memory here. Suddnely I'm in a concrete room. It's very spartan. The windows are small slits cut in an angle. I'm not sure if there is glass there but I do feel a gentle cool breeze. The room is also relatively long. There are two encoves. In front of them are dark wooden benches of reddish hue (oak?) In the encoves, at least the one I sat at, is a bamboo fountain and spoon. This place is a spay. I see my mother there wrapped in a towel. It's a bit awkward to be with her like this. But I accept the fact I guess we both went to a spa at the same time and we're just hanging out here. The place is kind of like a sauna anyhow. But then I realize what the bamboo fountain is for. Pouring hot water on your back. This is better with another person. Although the only other person is at the other encove and he's an aging male maybe in his 40s. I do not want to pour the water on my mom. She'd have to take the towel down. The same goes for myself. It's waaaay to weird.

We're talking. Mom seems pretty relaxed and okay with the whole thing. I'm not saying my feelings on it just yet but I can't remember what we were saying. In any case I remember Tristen. I was about to go get him before coming here. I walk again. Even though the sauna is behind me, I can feel the heat, before me is that same school hallway and toy room. As if I was actually stepping from the breakroom. It occurs to me I only have 30 minutes of lunch time left. But I get a dreadful feeling and I know I can't leave Tristen in the room alone. Somewhat briskly, I walk into that room. From outside the door you wouldn't see it but black tentacles like solid shadows wrap around some of the toys. My eyes follow it up towards the epicenter where my brother is being swallowed by it (although this is some brown-haired kid and a little older).

The dream becomes more hazy here. The darkness is everywhere and I'm fighting to get to my brother. I reach the brown-haired boy first. Who is just another victim. Tristen was less capable of fighting so was further inside the darkness. So I went deeper. I was yelling his name. Where the ground was I didn't know. Things were spinning even though all I could see was black. And it kept grabbing me. Sticking momentarily before I broke away. I found him! He was almost completely covered save for enough of his face to breath. I scooped him up. I never stopped running in the process. The entire time I kept running aimlessly I held him very close in my arms. But I couldn't fight the tentacles like I had before when I had all my limbs. Putting Tristen down was also out of the question.

The black ink walls felt like they were closing in. I could feel the barrier I erected in my mind to keep it out was failing. It felt like a cool wind travelled into the back of my head. It had a bizarre calming effect that allowed my defence to fall for just a split second. Even during that moment I was hardly calm. I knew what it was doing but my body reacted anyway. Then I was completely enveloped. I couldn't feel my brother in my arms anymore. My emotions became increasingly frantic. Half of me was looking for him with my mind's eye. The other part of my mind realized it had been invaded and was mounting some way to fight it back.

The air was cold but the darkness itself felt warm. Like something I should embrace. Now I was on my shoulder. On the concrete floor that felt softer than stone. The darkness pulled away some from my body, allowing the cold to reach me completely. I pulled further into a fetal position. My eyes were closed but I could see what what happening around me.

"I can help you." it said in a soft hushed voice. "I can help you." it said again. The voice was male. And although I couldn't see his face I knew it was grining a toothy grin. Both times he spoke that sentence he poked my arm with 4 fingers on a human hand. I had been shaking my head. By now I realized this was a nightmare and was fighting to wake up.

Just as he said the sentence for the third time I shouted "No!"
I was up slightly. Out of my covers and awake. My shout was much quieter and fell softly as I felt real reality settle in. Paranoid I stared longer. Feeling my body for the kind of sensations a dream can't replicate. The last poke that darkness gave me...I'm not sure which one point I woke up but he had gotten close. I could feel a soft pressure on my arm when I had waken up. I wanted to get out of the room but as with every nightmare I have I somehow start falling back into a sleep against my own will. This time though I shrugged my covers aside with what energy I had. And thankfully the exposure made me uncomfortable enough to get off the bed and out of my room.

Jurinjo 02-11-2012 02:42 PM

Morning of February 11, 2012
I'm in the photolab at my Walmart for the 10 o'clock meeting. Manager Regina is telling us about a new point system put into place regarding the Telxon. Basically they're keeping track of 'brownie points' and will deduct from our count for every time we mess up. I log into my account and see I have 790 points. Apparently looking at it during the 10 o'clock meeting deducts a point from me.

Anyways the meeting ends and thankfully because during the entire time I couldn't see anything. My vision was very badly blurred. I go to the restrooms. My sight is still awful but actually returning. The bathroom is different than normal. There is a sink and towel dispenser. But all the other sinks are gone and in its place is a huge empty wall. At the end of the bathroom is a tall full body mirror. I stand in front of it. I feel kind of drunk in that dizzy light headed manner but I also felt something else. It was freaking me out. Next thing I know I fall to the floor. I feel like all I did was blink but there are three people around checking on me. The world is still unsteady. Moving around feels like I'm pushing through molasses. I'm now facing the bathroom door. On my right is that aforementioned wall. It now has scribbles all over it that I apparently made when I blacked out. One of those three is convinced whatever madness I wrote up there is important and hands me a crayon to finish a particular portion of text. It's written in a shape thought bubble but the bubble is incomplete. Oh and the words are coming from a tiger I drew on the wall. Weird.

Anyway we have to go now cause a manager wants us working. Staci talks to me but I can't remember what happened. I simply walked out the photolab and found myself at a fountain in front of a large expensive hotel, which is behind me. In front of me is a downtown looking area. The left is a parking garage/restaurant with a nearly vertical wooden ship built into the concrete building. I see a ring of "light" form near this building. It is black and green (kind of reminded me of maleficent). A ghost came out and it went directly for a host it wanted inside that ship (apparently the ship portion of the building can open up to a special restaurant section built in three levels. It was really cool actually.

The ghost has accomplices. Though they exist physically a fire ball is very effective. I take down the first two of four easily with them. But the last two are already upon me before I can cast the spell again. I fend them off bare-handed when a video game like moment where the world pauses as an upgrading screen comes up. It said...I gained a fireball spell. =| So what exactly was I using earlier?! I don't know. So I exit out and manage to catch up to the Ghost boss about to posses the man.

Intercepting it though was a man who could resist possession. The ghost could get around him to its desired host so summons skeleton warriors for us to handle. Appropriate on the woodden ship. They could've been undead pirates. The fight only goes so far before I wake up.

The next dream started with me looking at the various games on Adventure Quest. I find an interesting demo. You play a woman, who reminded me of Samus Aran, and she's a were wolf.
It's a 3/4 of a full moon tonight" is actually said in the game. It's meant to be like a tutorial so I guess it meant we get to use wolf powers without going fully there and using the human side too (there were clouds sometimes covering the moon). It was interesting at first. No combat until the second level which took place north west of the starting location. The moon was now out though and she shifts to a half-werewolf state. I remember playing around with the level screen next. I wish I could remember the leveling system used because I remember being impressed with the complexity of every choice one made in point distribution. What was great too was players could reset the point from zero and set her up for different combat styles. I don't remember seeing a stats just the skill board.

Jurinjo 03-16-2014 12:27 PM

Night of March 16, 2014

Old man, lights in the towers are going out

Bed Blam! Sit and Quiet

Legendary hero and golden sword. Tourney to decide the savior.

lame post, but I'm baby sitting. Hopefully I remember to elaborate later. -__-"

Jurinjo 03-29-2014 11:16 AM

Night of March 28th, 2014

I was standing outside a school there was very little cover, which I really needed. Me and several others ran to a small concrete wall that reached a little above my knee. In the sky were probably 50 soldiers maybe more on jet packs and shooting at things I couldn't see. Somehow I just know that I'm a fairytale creature and that's what all the soldiers are shooting. Somehow we all reappeared into this world with only some passed down knowledge of human centuries old. Our appearance was an invasion to them so they fought back, and so we had no choice but to do the same.

From the school I saw a teacher come flying my way on jet packs. He was white, brown haired and wore an orange/green/brown plaid button shirt with long sleeves rolled up. Probably 4 soldiers followed him for some reason. I can't remember what he said but the next scene proceeded like a Time Crisis video game. He would shoot and I would duck behind the concrete wall. Then I would pop up and shoot at him. In the dream I was using a wii remote that I think was shooting automatic rifle fire. The exchange went back and fourth a few times til he flew close. I fired a shot than caused him to fall near the wall. I quickly bashed his head. Now the soldiers joined the fight.

We ran, the scene jumps to an underwater train. The train's cars aren't very big, probably each one the size of an SUV. They are also orange cars and red cars, for ones with a locomotive. There's a malfunction and the car after the 5th one can' stay attached. It strands 15 other cars and humans are still hot on our tail bombing the waters. The malfunctioning car is hit and lists to its left. I quickly retrieve them and attach my locomotive to an orange car. Someone else quickly takes over. I instead go to a nearby shop belonging to an old enemy (due to conflicts of a past generation).

I cant' remember what they were called but the shop keeper was a tall tree-like being with dark bark, leaves, and glowing red eyes. He talks to me in disgust but other wise isn't hostile, with the war I guess he needs all the customers he can get. I purchase a means of teleportation and wind up near my own forces at a playground trying to retake an suburban area. The places is nearly destroyed and the enemey? Our own dead, including our best sniper. No one can get close. But when the dead get near they die. It's a stalemate.

Suddenly there's a call from Steve, one of ours and yes he is Steve from blue's clues. He is dressed like he is on the show only his shirt is a bullet proof vest and he has a helmet on. My eyes grow wide "You're dead" My statement seems somehow untrue as he look very much alive. The transmission is fuzzy and it's hard to make out everything he is saying. Steve then pops out his handy-dandy note book. He draws a quilt and points to a series of letters. A code? I teleport to that quilt, located where I used to live in Warrenton. Sure enough there are letters scattered on the quilt.

I'm not sure what happened next cause I remember being a mall. No humans were attacking but I did see some people dressed in knight armor patroling so I do my best to avoid them. There I meet up with a human contact where we chat casually about a movie, with a double meaning about some kind of delivery but I can't figure out what we're saying. He heads to the bathroom so I wait outside near pipes that extend out of the wall horizontally. They're long and vaguely shaped like a bench. The awesomeest part is that each pipe is a different colorful of the rainbow. It is just beautiful, especially on a warm spring day like this. I attempt to take a picture with my phone but it's low on battery and so it keeps acting stupid and doing other things instead of a quick picture. I get so frustrated I start crying really hard and people back away lol

Anyways me and that guy are ba

Jurinjo 04-02-2014 04:48 PM

Night of...March 31, 2014

I don't feel like writing right now (after seeing my hospital bill) but I'll put a brief description.

A recovering post-apocalyptic world where some technology survives as everyday use and other unusual things are real. I was at a Chinese buffet so that never goes out of style lol Anyway I had 4 options for travel (besides walking). The two I can remember was transforming to a hybrid of a air plain and a grass hopper where I could vertically take off bounce off walls while flying for some interesting manuevers. And the other was Helicopter-Praying Mantis hybrid where I could knock shit out of the sky.

Jurinjo 04-02-2014 05:21 PM

Morning of...April 2, 2014

I had a lot of dreams and they seemed to be connected but I'm writing this 4 hours after waking so I can't remember it very well. Here's what I got:

This takes place only a couple years after some supernatural post-apocalyptic event. A lot of areas are in ruin and the population is much less. However there are still too many people for the existing infrastructure. I'm a werewolf, well known for my magic and my part in liberating the country from a powerful ruling faction and restoring some semblance of the previous order. In primary city I'm a human resource manager basically managing the entire city's workforce. When suddenly an underground group assaults the building. There's an awkward scene, in the middle of all this commotion, where another werewolf and me get it on and produce like 8 were-pups that go out and kill enemies. xD

Anyway the building wasn't set up for a warzone so the defense isn't going well. Only half of the staff has been evacuated so I head down to their main point of assault to defend it myself. I find everyone already dead but the doors holding. Looking through the glass I can see the town badly damaged. At least along the street adjacent to the building.

But the moment I make in the room the glass doors and windows are shattered. The enemy is various human and demi-human alike dressed as a biker gang. I try to seal the doors with ice but my own strength isn't enough to keep the doors shut long enough for the ice to solidly "glue" them together.

So in the space of the door I create an ice wall. They have some pyromancers rapidly burning them away as quickly as I can reinforce every opening. I combine my ice walls with a immobility spell that makes them glow purple and freeze on the spot. They start to move again after a few seconds but that's all I need to keep the place properly defended long enough for two of my employees to run up and tell me the building has been evacuated.

We retreat up the stairs to the top floor. Everything is a mess. Tables and containers are turned over, rooms are barely navigable. We quickly grab anything that could be of use as we make for the rooftops. I decide I really have to pee so I stop at the bathroom in my office. There's no power but at least a window so I can see the toilet and take a leak. Before I do though I notice blood behind the shower curtains. There's no zombie like I feared but bloody hand print against the wall and no body.

I shout from the bathroom that there are dead people probably walking about. The short blond woman I call "Fae" tells me it's ok because of something I can't remember. Before the dream goes further I wake up to pee.

Going back to sleep the next part of the dream has me as the same character but trying to save some people who have been imprisoned and experimented on to increase their power (thus in turn increase the power of their masters). I remember being here once before where I only managed to save one of them. The first cell to go to is the one belonging to a teenage girl. I cancel out the energy shield somehow with my hands. She doesn't look to be in good condition so I help here out by letting hre lean on my shoulder. We make it maybe 12 feet, around a corner into a small room that leads to a stair case when she says they made her into a demon.

I tense slightly realizing for the first time that she isn't as weak as she seems and that she's been playing me. She notices my reaction and smiles behind her hair. Quickly I throw here away from me and demand to know her allegiance. The room is sealed so I have no choice to fight her. I feel a little sad because I know now they converted her and she's not the girl I used to know. We battle- she uses some fire but mostly earth based attacks. Everything is made of stone or clay so I'm not safe anywhere in the room.

Fortunately I have more experience so my own earth-magic cancels out hers. But she is relentless and I'm running out of energy. Then it gets weird. The whole battle pauses as we chat out how the scene should play out. As if this is a roleplaying forum game.

Vincent 04-11-2014 12:42 AM

You have such long and detailed dreams. x3 haha.
Wait, you had a hospital bill recently? DX What happened? ;~;
/if I might ask that here. XD

Jurinjo 04-11-2014 12:23 PM

Morning of...April 11, 2014

I'm at what was once a Walmart and I'm a crocodile. I don't know if I'm a human-hybrid or a were-croc. The man with me is a middle-aged caucasian with long wavy brown hair and a long goatee, and his wife is with us too. There's a strange metal sheet about 1 foot by 4 feet he is hammering that cuts him some point. He frantically tries to finish it with his wife looking on in worry. When he dies I attempt to finish what he was doing but I get cut too. Instead of being at Walmart I'm in some wooded area now that reminds me of minecraft Although nothing is blocky looking save a woodden plat form in a small clearing. There a kid in his prepubescent years there with me. I decide it's a good place as any to start a shelter so I tell him to get firewood, before he goes anywhere a blue faced baboon comes swinging out of the woods. I yell at it "ooh ahh ahh ahh ahh" and down with the sickness by Disturbed start playing. I have a vision that the platform will be attacked tonight by the wildlife. Since it is indefensible I decide to go looking for another spot. There's a nice cave where I find The Doctor, as a Marleybonian from wizard 101, but he won't talk to me because I didn't get a prerequisite quest. Night is coming and out of frustration I attack, the kid with me does the same. I forgot what all my attacks were but one created a dark sphere of black and orange that pushed him either up or down so I used it over and over to jerk him back and fourth. Eventually his body seems limp under our attacks and I realized what were doing. "Stop!" I used my wand and hold The Doctor in place and try to talk to him.

I woke up and so onto a new dream

Somehow I ended up being "reborn" in ancient times, when humans were starting to settle instead of living as nomads. And by reborn I was immortal with god-like powers and the ability to change my appearance at will. My first memory is of a storm at sea and finding other like me at a desert in the night. We could also "see" the timeline of the world so it was agreed that we particularly careful not to undo our own births and especially not someone elses or they would be subject to punishment by the rest of us. There were some wars between us that the world never knew about. Particularly between myself and the woman who went by Malisandre.

Now fast-forward to modern times, just after my disappearance I return to see my family. The house is mostly just as I remember it. The weather pefectly warm with just the right amount of wind and sunshine; I think I heard a bird singing. The house though does have some differences that make it more maze-like but otherwise the same. My mother is happy to see me and we go to the kitchen to talk with the family and prepare food for my return. The group never came to a consensus about what to tell people who knew us when this time came so I stayed silent on those matter. Except, being 22, it was odd that some of my features were different. Over the years I forgot what I really looked like and was more like an idealized version of me with maybe a little bit of facial surgery or something. So I made up a sob tale about being sold on the human flesh market and finding my way into the hands of a regretfill rich man who wanted to have his dead son back, and I looked like him. They seemed to believe, though it didn't explain the extra height I had.

Anyway I notice two people like me nearby and walk out the kitchen and down the steps into the garage. It was Melisandre, and my once lover (fictional man in-dream, forgot his name but it started with an R). My old enemy took the form of my brother's girlfriend Mary for some reason, and Rick was about my height with a thicker build. I never knew what he actually looked like but compared to past forms this one seemed realistic. A tanned Italian skin and curly black hair and a 5 o'clock shadow. (ps ex-lover cause we have lived several thousand years at this point, can you imagine being with someone that long?)

I was wary due to Melisandre but distracted due to Rick. And it worked cause Melisandre had enough time to create a storm to strike the house but I wasn't distracted enough not to create some means of defense in time. I used that spell in the previous dream and shot her in the air, using her body to take a hit of lighting. The aggression of it surprised her and the shock immobilized her for awhile. Rick, surprised, tried to send a could of darkness through the garage. But I was faster and put up a weak barrier. The man was prepared for the knockback spell so it didn't do much but I followed up by telekinetically throwing a bunch of things from the back porch at him at one time.

At this point I had enough time to add a shield over the entire house. You could see in front of the opening of the garage door a warm light covering the entire opening. But of course covering the whole house meant the shield was weak. I started to strength the Garage first but before I could finish Rick jumped through in a gaseous form and struck me. I fell, conveniently, into a lawn chair with my head and eyes rolled back. I was still aware of what was going though and Rick seemed to suddenly realize to. He was at my side apologizing and trying to get me to "wake up".

Melisandre got up before I did though and was striking the shield with all she had. We all had different gifts though shared many of the same abilities it usually came down to how much training we put into what abilities. I wasn't very strong but I was crafty and capable of casting many spells in a row. Melisandre's power was more destructive with a knack for bending the will of others. Rick was more destructive as well but he was more adaptive than Melisandre hend being able to jump through my shield. Which was still holding though the force of the blow knocked thing around. At this point everyone was in the house, and probably getting the guns.

Somehow me and Rick ended up in the opposite corner of the garage, by the motorcycle which somehow remained standing while me and Rick were on the floor with him atop of me. I was definitely awake now, then he made a joke, smiled. There wasn't time for that I just shoved him off me with a smile and strengthened the shield she was hitting. She rotated counter clockwise around the house striking them, trying to break through. I kept up, with more difficulty. For some reason just strengthing the shield was harder so instead I was using the woods in the back to create planks of wood with their own shielding enchantment and "gluing" them to the walls and stuff. Melisandre ended up having to destory or dodge the planks as they came flying towards the house.

We went on like this until finally she busted through. And only because I stopped running through the house and dropped to the floor in horror on the back porch of a spider web full of spiders and various other bugs. I got that room shielded but I didn't make it to the living room before she somehow combined it with the hall way of a mall and her minions we walking in.

The dream jumps to the place just being a mall and there's a "flying parachute" contest going when I think is like a gliding race to see who get farther and to the finish line faster. I walk into a store a feline woman is trying to buy a specific amount of silk cloth for her brother's parachute and it has mathematical formals all over the sheet. Me and the salesclerk both look at her confused when she says "3 cubic feet"

Behind me on my left a little goat man his holding what looks like a cup sized spin-top with blades-like shapes the swirled around it and met at two ends. The top of it had a kind of button which was no exposed as the package lay on a nearby counter advertising it as a grenade. The goat already activated and is curiously observing it, he has a British accent. I quickly grab the grenade from him and it blows. I compress all the energy, it looks like I'm containing the power of the sun. And I keep pressing it until somehow time reverses and it's back to being a grenade.

A stout middle-age woman at a nearby desk sees this happens and apologizes a lot, taking the grenade and storing it. She talks more but I go on my way to watch the race.

A black cat in dark neon blue wins.

Jurinjo 04-11-2014 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vincent (Post 1621462)
You have such long and detailed dreams. x3 haha.
Wait, you had a hospital bill recently? DX What happened? ;~;
/if I might ask that here. XD

Wow I've now seen proof that you actually do log off Trisphee xD

Detailed when I'm really cutting out a lot of details in the dream. It gets so long and when writing it's hard for me to think in a normal narrative format so I don't really get into describing the surrounding or people as much as just telling the list of events.

Yeah I had a car accident last April 17th actually. A year goes by fast, and it's after my brother's birthday. I wonder if he has any feelings about that. Anyway the woman who hit me was pregnant, thankfully they were okay. She was able to walk out from the wreckage just fine I had a few minor cuts, but also a bruised lung. So for the next month I literally couldn't do anything except go on the computer, play games, watch tv. It was difficult for me to walk without running out of air. It was horrible as I like moving and doing stuff. Especially in that apartment with my messy roommate. I coudln't clean the place. At least not without taking a ridiculous amount of time any task. xD

Vincent 04-12-2014 03:16 PM

Lmao. XP of course I do. It's not like I live here! -waving around shaving gear in a bath robe- Dx

Lmao. XD Well.. I dunno whether it's a good thing or bad thing that your dreams are so detailed? o.o; But on the bright side, you have a place you can look back on and remember them all, mostly. x3

Awh. :c... That sounds like it was horrible. ;~;
But you're all okay now right. :c No lung problems or anything? -checking-

Jurinjo 04-14-2014 01:33 AM

I would be more convinced of your conviction if you weren't dressed like that ;p

I guess it's a good thing? I recently had a hyper-realistic lucid dream of my current house. It was a dark out but nearly morning, dew covered all the grass in the yard and the street light shone blue instead of the usua l orange/yellow. For some reason I stepped outside in my PJs barefooted and ran through the grass expecting to feel some kind of joy by doing so. Only I couldn't really feel the wetness on my pants, or the soft wet dirt between my toes. I felt something but it wasn't right. I tried to remember what it was supposed to feel like but in real life I never walk barefooted, let alone on dirt. And I don't like to get wet in clothes so the memory of that sensation was too distant. Not wanting to waste an oppotunity I looked at the dew on the grass and not only did I know the dew was there but I could actually see some of it in the light of the streetlamp. I continued running and turned to the back yard of the house. It was covered in grass as well instead of the usual muddy hill and litter of dog houses. I stopped right about where the peach tree should've been and looked at the house. The grass was so real but everything else was fake. Instead of imagining it real I imagined rain so I wouldn't be able to see details clearly and the rain that came down was beautiful. Like videogame HD graphics beautiful. Finally I felt elated and for some reason I a water funnel from the rain like a water bender. The funnel became like a wave on a beach then grew bigger and bigger surround the house. The rain suddenly stopped nearby but I could still see if falling around me, gathering in the giant waves growing past tsunami proportions. I was elated and had an idea. An glorious, evil idea took root. I stole only one glance at the house and rose from the ground. From behind the house, where the creek would normally be, stood the biggest wave growing probably 3 times the height of the pine trees as I rose just above the sturdy tree in the back yard. With a mad smile I made a water bending motion of a wave crashing down and so that biggest tsunami ever mimicked my movements and destroyed the house. I saw my work and was happy. Then I woke up.

The dream is ironic considering I was working so hard to fortify it in the previous dream.

----------------------------
It was just a game, a virtual one and very real too. The three of us ran to our objective with fear of the monster that killed the former occupants of this place. We just needed the information stored on a console, that was for some reason in the engineering sections and not a command section. With me was a woman and her kid brother not even in his teens yet. We got what we needed and headed back to the fourth member who guarded the door. Somewhere in the distance I could hear the sounds of something large moving through the pipes. It sounded like it ight've had thousands of legs or perhaps it was sliding like a snake.

We run through the access tunnels into a vertical room that is essential a bunch of vents venting into here. It's dark and it hot. All the vents are also caged, and the rope we climbed down to get here is missing. "It's getting closer. Where do we go?" the woman says as quietly as she can in a panic. I remember seeing an open pipe and step down into the shadows. "This one here is the only one open."

"Let me go first" says the other man in the group. He is white, with short curly hair, and he is also bigger than me. It's a tight fit but he seems to be able to move just fine. The small shaft goes down a short ways then splits off in two directions. To the right is a spinning fan, and forward leads into another fork that goes left and right. But it feels unbearably hot. As he's about to go forward a giant centipede about the length of my leg but wide as the tunnels comes by making a terrible sound. It tries to turn towards us but the man kicks it back and it runs as it was earlier. Not long after we see why it was running. A Red hot liquid like melted metal comes down. We can't go forward and the only reason the liquid doesn't get down the tunnel is because the man in front of me is blocking it. He's screaming loudly and the creature I've feared since the beginnging of this dream sounds like it's looming in the room above us. The man is a lost cause now. "Sorry." We turn back and go to the pipe with the fan. I jam it with my knife, praying it would stop it. The other two go through the gap and now it seems I'm stuck on this side. I kick the fan a few times hoping to jar it loose but have to risk going through the gap. Thankfully I didn't lose an arm and the spinning fan kept the monster from reaching us.

Outside it is daylight and a beautiful day it is. The cool air and open sky feels like heaven. But then I hear the hissing of the monster below and remember we can't relax yet. We didn't win, the beast made it to the surface and knocked the siblings into the valley but then something weird happens. I see the vector lines of the entire valley, like the game broke? The creature knocks me with it's tail just as it did them but at this point I know it's a dream now and visualize an opportunity. I see a map in the valley with a central point though I don't know what it means and quite frankly does me no good at this point. I used my knife as a focus for magic and try to fly it succeeds in allowing me to glide but I still hit the "bottom" of the valley which is a blue sea of energy. And it burns! The flames on my body thought make a easily converted energy to provide lift so once again I'm going up! But I run out of fire and glide dangerously close to the energy again. Not wanting to go through that pain again I glide towards that digital model of some map and land in another game.

It has modern and futuristic elements yet it looks very much like ancient rome with a smattering of greek building here and there. I'm standing in what I guess is a orphanage or some organization that takes in select orphans with gifts I guess and I witness with horror one of the children (though he could be a pre teen I guess) take his own life. The matron there reactions with a brief moment of horror as well but realizes she's too late and grows sad. A white tattoo across here wrinkled face glows a bright blue and she telepathically communicates to other leaders in the organization yet I can listen in on this conersation. "I couldn't stop him."
"We'll have to hold a ceremony for the children. Keep anymore-"
"No it's too late." she says sadly as a strange red light beams from a building perhaps 6 city blocks away.