Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Quests & Charities (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   ๏̯͡๏)/mdom's awesomdom's quest ๏̯͡๏)/ (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22800)

mdom 03-19-2018 08:43 PM

I should add that to my resume. I wonder if Trainy minds being a professional contact, hehehe.

Ah, we have so many possibilities of hair with all the layers! Of course, I wear mostly rainbow hairs but... I admire the system.

Biomecha 03-19-2018 09:38 PM

You could probably create more rainbows layering different colored hairs.

I thought I'd go with the shaved head and pulled back undercut hair, but the hairline is too masculine. I'm going to wind up buying everything just to experiment.

mdom 03-19-2018 11:52 PM

oooh like longer to shorter? I think most hairs aren't translucent. Unlike the translucent skins. Those are cool to make avatars.

Hmmm undercut. How surprising.

Biomecha 03-20-2018 12:33 AM

Like also layering a few different fringes in various colors? Ohh, I need to look more into the skins.

I want to look like Queen Tilda! I know you want to use the H word.

mdom 03-20-2018 11:27 AM

I got only the anime fringes so it's a bunch of flying hairs that I can equip. I should look into regular hair.

Hmmm... ho? I'd never use that word for you. Unless it's in a 'hos before bros' situation.

Biomecha 03-20-2018 04:38 PM

Is it the one you are wearing? Is your avatar what it's like to trip? I like that the rainbow coloring is a bit more neon.

I think I'll always love the undercut in its various forms no matter how much it goes out of style. While I'm sure many considered that it was never really in style.

mdom 03-20-2018 07:15 PM

Oh this hair is one of the gifts from Pinkie ^^. It's from an item called Space Goon. There's also a pastel rainbow, but it's rarer.

Hehe it's still in style in Brazil because trends are always behind here.

Biomecha 03-20-2018 08:27 PM

Ah, it also reminds me of a spacey Lisa Frank (in a good way). It looks like there is also a dark version that resembles an oil slick.

Hmm, more reason to go there? Kind of the same here depending how close you get to the city.

mdom 03-20-2018 10:46 PM

hehe some folks had a nihilisa frank sig for a while. Yeah I like the dark version, too.

Oh yes, you'll always be a trendsetter here.
The face of your avatar. Did you mean to be judging me?

Biomecha 03-20-2018 10:58 PM

I'd totally wear the dark version. So far I've only seen it on the candy yearly thing. I'm going to need to take notes to remember where everything is.

I'm just channeling my inner Bianca. So yes. But not really. But yes.

mdom 03-20-2018 11:36 PM

The rose/raven event items have it, too, iirc. Which ones, that is the question. The biker helmet maybe?

Bianca, but less clown, more rbs.

Biomecha 03-21-2018 12:07 AM

Ah, I'll check them out.

Yay, that's exactly what I aim for. Always got to have a smokey squinty eye.

mdom 03-21-2018 12:26 AM

apparently the rainbow bike, the boa and the helmet (not sure you can get them, i think it was one per account? I need a mule here by the way. I think Gizmo has mule, you can ask her).

My eyes are naturally squinty, so I need that white underneath to make them bigger.

Biomecha 03-21-2018 12:59 AM

I still have a lot to look through, first.

What type of product do you use? I usually try to make mine smaller by lining the waterline, but haven't really found the right shade that isn't too dark for my eyes.

mdom 03-21-2018 12:40 PM

ASDKSADKLASDJKL THIS INTERNET. I swear. It isn't even raining today.

Anyway.
white pencil. I need a good clown white, but Aja stole mine

Biomecha 03-21-2018 03:41 PM

Maybe it watched the weather and saw a chance and decided to take the day off.

But does it say put? I don't see how they use the cream base and have it actually stay put in their waterline and not burn their eyes.