Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Welcome Wagon (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   New to Trisphee .. (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21759)

Zexx 06-02-2016 02:08 PM

New to Trisphee ..

Hello Everyone.
I'm new to the site, but having been referred to Trisphee, I've only had a chance to do a little bit with my avatar so far... In any case; I've been told this is a great place to post writings as well as meeting new people with like-minded interests--which I look forward to!

Anywho, to cover some basics..

Interests are Writing, Reading, Movies, (some)anime, Most all Music, Videogames, basketball, hunting and otherwise I have an Eclectic mind for spuratic interests or what I call "Nowhere ventures".

Tohopekaliga 06-02-2016 02:37 PM

Hi, Zexx! Welcome to Trisphee. :)

What sorts of things make a "nowhere venture," anyway?

Glitch 06-02-2016 03:34 PM

Hello welcome to Trisphee!
I am excited to read some of your writing <3

Illusion 06-02-2016 07:00 PM

Welcome! We provide free popcorn but the drinks cost extra. :P But worry not free cupholders are installed into the site for your convenience.

Tohopekaliga 06-02-2016 07:30 PM

If this were the early '00s, I'd use a fancy bit of javascript to open your CD drive and say, "here it is!" But, alas. I can only instruct you to push the open button yourself, now.

ZenKitty 06-02-2016 08:42 PM

Welcome to Trisphee, Zexx.

Like Glitch, I'd be interested in reading some of your writing too.

littl3chocobo 06-02-2016 11:04 PM

toho makes me want to get out an old laptop from said 00's XD

hi there!

Tohopekaliga 06-02-2016 11:15 PM

Don't need an old laptop, just run Win 98 with IE 3 or something on your computer!

SparX 06-03-2016 11:28 AM

Zexx is actually my husband and I's best friend =O
An extreme procrastinator, but not much more then the rest of us....
*texts angrily to get back on trisphee and reply to stuff*

Btw Hi Zexx =P

Tohopekaliga 06-03-2016 11:42 AM

Ah yes, procrastination. I know it well.

Zexx 06-03-2016 04:20 PM

I'd like to thank you all for the warm welcome and Hello to all. It is much appreciated. having noticed the replies...yes, I do procrastinate in posting writings, responses and posting in general from time to time (and more so when handwritten, and needing to be transcribed unto a computer to be spread).

In response to the....responses?
First up: 'Nowhere Ventures'
Honestly; it's an odd and occasionally difficult thing to describe, depending how in depth a Nowhere Venture can go. (You'd have to talk to me separately if you want clarification on depth levels)
One example is a type of Moving venture, such as getting in the car, with absolutely no destination in mind, and just driving in whichever direction feels right till you reach a point in the travel where you decide to stop--or pull over--and walk off into the distance or sit down in a spot where you feel the most at ease. The kind of ease where you don't need to think about anything but what is on your mind. For me, this often poses as a muse, and I end up writing poetry, a short story, or a scene to describe my surroundings or translating the philosophical discussions in my head onto paper, where I'm not distracted by all the goings-on around me. Occasionally I keep these writings, and sometimes they are placed into bigger writings. And if the writing is written in grievance to someone or something, I often burn the writing to remind myself of the reality of living.
It's a small example, but always worthwhile venture.

Now as far as my posting my writing and putting some older ones on display, I'm curious if there's a section in the forums or ask directly if certain subject matters can be noted. The reason I ask is because some of the writings that I've done in the past can be vividly graphic in nature, because at certain times, I felt the need to involve all 5 senses to be active when reading a scene or scenarios. Suggestions?

Demonskid 06-03-2016 07:54 PM

http://trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19

would be the best place. for graphic stuff, it would depend. I wouldn't suggest writing very vivid explicit sex scenes..

light hardly descriptive sex scenes and gore, make sure you use a [M] tag in the thread title =)

SekeNeko 06-03-2016 10:33 PM

haha you remind of that guy in kingdom hearts! riku i think -paranoid-

i mean welcome >.>

Zexx 06-04-2016 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SekeNeko (Post 1709749)
haha you remind of that guy in kingdom hearts! riku i think -paranoid-

i mean welcome >.>

... Riku eh?
by the Gods..save meh.

Potironette 06-04-2016 10:38 PM

Welcome to trisphee Zexx! It's interesting that you've centered everything so far :D!