Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Club House (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   MMO and Anime club (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3020)

Rumikage 12-27-2010 01:32 AM

MMO and Anime club

In this club, we talk about Anime and MMOs, and MMOs which has their own anime, I know people out there loves Animes and MMOs.

Rumikage 12-27-2010 01:32 AM

Rules
  • Do not Spam
  • Do not triple post
  • Follow the rules of Trisphee
  • I have the rights to change the rules

Rumikage 12-27-2010 01:36 AM

You may post now.

Espy 12-27-2010 01:47 AM

MMOs with their own anime/manga are weird...Like, you play the MMO and your char doesn't really follow the manga storyline....

RO and the manga it's supposedly based off of (Ragnarok)...Yeah, the game is cool, but the manga is a whole different story.

But I'm a MMORPG addict.

Echo-chan713 12-27-2010 01:50 AM

So, which anime should we post about?

Rumikage 12-27-2010 01:53 AM

I only watched Ragnarok's anime, it doesn't really seem to have a story line still at about episode 6-10-ish, I've played the Valkyrie server of it, but I sort of got bored of it after 4 days, I was hoping that Trickster would make an anime of the game, their art is so pretty.

I'm currently playing Get Amped Two and I never really got bored of it because it is funny and wacky.

Rumikage 12-27-2010 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Echo-chan713 (Post 355728)
So, which anime should we post about?

What anime do you watch?

Doll Wraithring 12-29-2010 02:07 PM

I have a long list of anime I do enjoy watching I even like watching a lot of the Japanese LIve action shows.

NikkoGallarado 12-29-2010 02:09 PM

lol, I watch to much to even list anything I enjoy, I could post up a photo of what I do watch but that is a lot of anime. Slap up Party is a MMO online awesome show and fun game.

Echo-chan713 12-29-2010 02:09 PM

Mine usually involves with some sort of anthropological of something (excluding Saint Seiya)

NikkoGallarado 12-29-2010 02:33 PM

I can start with what I watched when I was kid.

I was watching a lot of the old school stuff, like Speed Racer, Astro Boy, Voltron, Transformers, for the live actions the Power Rangers and Kamin Rider.

Echo-chan713 12-29-2010 03:21 PM

My mom watched Speed Racer when she was little

NikkoGallarado 12-29-2010 03:23 PM

Yeah how many people of today watch it not as much, but I do enjoy all the new works I also watched many old movies but can't remember any of them.

Echo-chan713 01-26-2011 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rumikage (Post 355773)
What anime do you watch?

I hae a tendency to watch animes before Funimation takes it and when they dub it I stop watching it.

Soul Eater
Hetalia
Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt
Durarara
Black Jack
FullMetal Alchemist
XXXholic

Angel Spirit Girl 01-28-2011 04:14 PM

Oooo! I like anime. ^u^

Speed Racer was the coolest when I was little.

I also love Sailor Moon. ^.^

About the only MMO I do much with is gaia's zomg.

Archaic Kitten 01-31-2011 10:13 AM

OMG ANGEL! o: You're on here too!? O.O How many avatar sites are you on!? o.o lol haii..... XDDD

o3o I loves anime! And I enjoy RPGs as well... I don't play many online, though.... o-o I think I've played Fiesta... yeah.... I've played that... and erm... o3o Pirates of the Caribbean Online.... o_o lol.... uhm... I play pokemon a lot on my DS! XD I have loved pokemon for over 10 years so far.... and still loving it!

I also enjoy anime and manga... I've watched so much anime I can't even name them al cause I kinda forget till I see it posted somewhere. XD Same with Manga.... Read so much I can't remember which ones I read.

I think my favorite manga is Heart no Kuni no Alice... a.k.a Alice in the Country of Hearts.
Uhm... for favorite anime... It's really hard to choose.... but I think it's a tie between Death Note and Elfen Lied...

o3o I'm currently reading Watashi no Messiah-sama. :3