Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Welcome Wagon (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Hello :-) (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20041)

clealuira 07-20-2014 10:01 AM

Hello :-)

Just checking this site out. Havent yet figured out how to make an avatar but I guess all will be clear soon!

Looking forward to chatting with you all.

:f-sillysmile:

clealuira 07-20-2014 10:17 AM

Hmm I have figured out how to have an avi but now I cant seem to save it at all. I managed to add a couple of accessories a short while ago, but now I see no save button to add the stockings I have bought?

clealuira 07-20-2014 10:18 AM

Oh I get it, you have to click on edit avatar.. confusing.

clealuira 07-20-2014 10:39 AM

I also want to delete items out of my inventory. I accidentally bought a free hair twice!

Lawtan 07-20-2014 12:41 PM

Well, there is a market to sell them, but no deleting, sadly. ;~;

Sorry you've been having trouble with the Avi-maker.

*Hugs* Welcome.

MUAHAHAHAHAha- *hack* -ha. yeah, that sort of stuff. XD

clealuira 07-20-2014 12:45 PM

Thanks for your reply, I was beginning to think I was all alone here lol! Also I just read you mustnt post more than once in a row in a thread and that I have to contact an admin if I do? I'm already thinking of leaving this site, so many rules and so little to do. I can't even figure out how you are supposed to earn money on here, yet I see people with awesome avis like yourself and wonder how on earth you could ever afford it!

Lawtan 07-20-2014 12:56 PM

Well, my Quest got alot of it together. There are charities, as well.
You get 30-60 aurum (cash) per post, and 3x a day you can use the crane game. (focus on coins alone could lead to 300-1500 aurum daily - its a tad random) and can trade in with those of us who buy runes when new things come out. (monthly)

Some oldtimers have a store of runes to trade, if you can catch them while they're on.

Many people (myself included) are much more busy over the summer, unfortunately.

Sowwy. ;~;

If you and the 3-4 other newbies that joined recently form your own thing, it could help. An RP, or a Clubhouse, or something like that. :D

clealuira 07-20-2014 04:19 PM

Sounds like a plan Lawtan, unfortunately Im not really a socializer so would be pointless to hang out regularly with others. Im just too inconsistent in that way.

jaguarlyra 07-20-2014 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lawtan (Post 1636387)
Well, my Quest got alot of it together. There are charities, as well.
You get 30-60 aurum (cash) per post, and 3x a day you can use the crane game. (focus on coins alone could lead to 300-1500 aurum daily - its a tad random) and can trade in with those of us who buy runes when new things come out. (monthly)

Some oldtimers have a store of runes to trade, if you can catch them while they're on.

Many people (myself included) are much more busy over the summer, unfortunately.

Sowwy. ;~;

If you and the 3-4 other newbies that joined recently form your own thing, it could help. An RP, or a Clubhouse, or something like that. :D

You said that people post less during the summer. Why is that, everywhere else I go it seems people post more during the summer.

Poggio 07-21-2014 05:12 PM

This site is usually home to people over the age of 17 mostly between 17-30. A lot them have jobs and summer classes to content with, as well as vacations that take them away from their computers.

Also Welcome both of you to trisphee.