Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Central Square (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Your Desk/Work Space! (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6149)

Alexander Linden 08-21-2011 02:37 PM

Your Desk/Work Space!

Hi everyone! I thought it might be fun to show of desk and work spaces.

For artists, discuss the various tools found on/around your desk, how often you use them, ect.

For writers, do you use a notebook or the computer to work?

Everyone else: What do you have on your desk? Books, dolls, toys, etc. Do these items mean anything to you? Do you use them a lot? etc.

This is also the place to post images of your desk/work space if you so desire. Have fun!

Demonskid 08-21-2011 02:44 PM

I shall post an image later of my work space :3

It consists of a Night stand thing and 2 of them little fold up food tray things that sit in front of a couch or bed. :3

I have my sketch book sitting on top of my desktops monitor. my pencils and pens are sitting close by. it's all right next to my bed cause I am lazy.

My laptop sits on one of the fold up trays. this way i can work on both computers at the same time.

I'm a messy person so there are empty soda cans that need to be picked up, my Circle K froster cup and polar pop cup. my mice for the computers. my head set sits on the one tiger plush that sits on my headboard. =w=

Alexander Linden 08-21-2011 02:45 PM

My current work space. I am currently working on a sketch of Remy Lebeau for Fey, and that one behind it is the DW is Mine pic (link in my sig to larger image for that)

The whole desk:

My books (obviously not ALL of my books, just the ones on my desk. some yaoi titles), this image also shows some of my art supplies; watercolors, watercolor pencil, wooden figure, sewing supplies:

My tablet, tower, paper cranes, magazines:

Misc Halloween Items and potions:

Yes, the jar next to those notebooks and Japanese-English dictionary DOES say Bat Wing. xD The one next to the cat says "Spooktacular Remedies".

Poggio 08-21-2011 02:48 PM

I don't have a camera but as soon as I can I will get a picture of my desk. It currently has art stuff to the right of where I sit, a lamp and a pile of books where I put my laptop xD.

As a random side note: OMG I love Brent Weeks. I'm waiting to get the S\sequel to Way of shadows.

Alexander Linden 08-21-2011 02:49 PM

I'm reading the second one right now, which is why it's not in the box with the others. xD
I love them too. I'm currently also reading the Necromancer Chronicles, a series by Gail Z. Martin if you are like that kind of stuff. xD

Poggio 08-21-2011 02:51 PM

I'll have to see if the library has a copy, since that is were I find most of my books. I'm currently reading The Child Thief by Brom. Hes an Artist that writes his own books and does a lot of work for things like DD and WoW. So once I finish that I will be on the prowl for more books.

Alexander Linden 08-21-2011 02:52 PM

Ah okay. My real book self is on the other side of the room, it takes up the wall all the way to the ceiling... >.>

Poggio 08-21-2011 02:55 PM

Lol, my closet is my book shelf, the top shelf is full of hard backs and I have a bin of paper backs. I don't really have any shelving in my room except for my desk, and an antique chair. ( which shouldn't count XD but it does ) It kinda makes it hard to work when all my books are piled on my desk instead of a proper spot.

Alexander Linden 08-21-2011 02:56 PM

That would drive me nuts! xD

Demonskid 08-21-2011 02:56 PM

I have that Manga! *points at Kissing*

your desk is so neat and tidy :o

Alexander Linden 08-21-2011 02:59 PM

xD I like that one...

And of course it is, I just moved everything, rearranged and cleaned it last night while I was fixing my computer. lol

Poggio 08-21-2011 03:01 PM

XD kinda makes me want to go Ocd, on my desk so I can actually get some water colors done. Merg, I need to find a spot to put all my junk. Also, are you a witch?

Demonskid 08-21-2011 03:03 PM

I want the umbreon plush xD

I need to go find my cam corder and take some pics. =w= but my spot is messy D8

Alexander Linden 08-21-2011 03:04 PM

I do all my watercoloring on the dining room table, I don't want to accidentally spill the water at my desk... >.>

What makes you think I'm a witch? Is it the fact that I have Extract of Bat Wing and a jar of Spooktacular Remedy, or is it the potions (Health and Mana >.>).

DK - I love my Odin <3

Umbreon = Odin
Espeon = Ra
Gengar = Kami

The Torchic and Meowth are currently unnamed though...

Demonskid 08-21-2011 03:07 PM

Where'd you get the little (ugh what are they called...) figure thingy that helps when drawing people.. x.x you can pose them and stuff.. I need to get one of those.

Alexander Linden 08-21-2011 03:09 PM

The wooden figure? Um, it came with an art kit that someone got me while I was in High School. If you have a Barnes and Noble near you, I've actually seen one there, alone with posable wooden hands. If not, I suggest a craft store like Michael's.