Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Media (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Once Upon a Time (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6761)

Poggio 10-31-2011 10:21 AM

Once Upon a Time

I want to know if there are any other fans out there is the tri spheres that watch this show and don't mind fan chatting with me. I really enjoy this show and have had quite a few conversations about it already.

Main questions/ Speculations:
Who do you think is who?
And How did Snow hurt the Queen?
If the town was timeless how are their children?
Is Henry simply insane?

Feythfull 10-31-2011 01:58 PM

I thought it was obvious who was who but as to how Snow hurt the Queen I was wondering that one myself we will have to keep watching and find out.

Zenella 10-31-2011 06:14 PM

Some of the characters are quite obvious such as Snow and the Queen, but others might be a little harder to figure out.

I think Snow didn't really do anything and the Queen is just jealous of her. But then again, Snow could have done something horrible to her and it's just a dark secret of hers that will hopefully be revealed c:

I think it's that the curse just affected the original characters, such as Snow and the Queen.

Henry is nowhere near insane o.O It's obvious that he's onto something but just needs people to believe him.

DarkForbidden-Love 10-31-2011 06:42 PM

I haven't seen it. *Does not have cable* But I've been compared to the Queen multiple times. It looks interesting from the trailers I've seen though. I'm impatiently waiting for it to come out on DVD.

Poggio 10-31-2011 10:18 PM

ah but it is not on cable and you should be able to watch back episodes on hulu for now or abc.com.

Well my friend and I were just having a debating a debate if the sheriff was the huntsmen that was suppose to cut out snow whites heart. We also think that the evil queen is Cinderella. XD

Feythfull 11-01-2011 12:49 AM

So you think Snow stole Cinderella's prince?

Poggio 11-01-2011 07:58 AM

Thats were it gets a little messy because in the original fairy tale snow white is the kings daughter and the queen was her step mother, so she would have had to have done something to her father to hurt the queen.

Fey 11-01-2011 11:11 AM

::is watching it right now::
I'm trying not to over analyze this show as I watch it...I'm a reader of ooooold fairytales so it's kinda funny to me. They're trying soooooo hard to be 'dark' but in comparison to the originals they're falling a bit short.

As to whom is who, it's fairly obvious, they'd doing a good job giving them very unique personalities to help us pick them out.

Feythfull 11-01-2011 12:21 PM

i think i have gotten everyone but the police man though i like Poggio's idea of who he is.

Fey 11-01-2011 12:29 PM

yeah, I can see huntsman in him...that whole 'well I'd do it if you ask me to' schtick

Feythfull 11-03-2011 09:45 AM

yeah exactly plus how many other minions did the queen have? plus he seems not too bad of a guy and the huntsman ended up being nice in the end

Bre-berry 12-13-2011 07:08 PM

Late drop in but this show has caught my interest ^w^ the series I must watch every sunday. lol

Hera 12-13-2011 10:29 PM

I absolutely ADORE this show. I can't wait until it unravels!

Asami 01-13-2012 02:12 PM

i just started watching it XD and i need to watch more.
my friend just showed me it. and i love it D:
<3

Tiva 01-13-2012 05:12 PM

I watch it weekly with Alpha... and we hooked Kali too...

Alpha 01-13-2012 05:30 PM

That we have. We needs to gets her caught up though.