Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Trisphee Talk (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   WOW! (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7677)

Fauxreal 03-04-2012 10:48 PM

WOW!

I can't have been here for more than a week and I already have a mess of items that I really wanted! Wolf skin, moons, WINGS! If you saw me right now I'd be jumping up and down! (As much as you can while you are at a computer.)
So! What have you gotten here as a newbie that made you flip your lid! Or flap your wings, or clap your flippers... which ever you do is fine. <3
Also what have you gotten recently that you are all *squeeeeeee* for?!
My next item I'm after is Feral Virtue, I love animal themed items!

*dances around!!!* <- (If there was an achievement for dancing in the most threads! I would WIN!)

Espy 03-04-2012 11:13 PM

I don't remember if I ever got anything when I first started. I do remember filling out a charity form, so I suppose I should've gotten something...or maybe that was for the Newbie Adoption?

-can't remember-

I do remember a few random aurum and Rune donations from friends some time later, though. People here are generally really nice.

Fauxreal 03-04-2012 11:36 PM

Not only that - they add you into conversations! <3

Demonskid 03-05-2012 12:13 PM

owo when I started this site.. it didn't have avatars.. and when we did get them I don't remember what items i got first.. ^^,

Avox 03-05-2012 02:41 PM

Most of the items I own were from donations. <3 Or were bought using aurum donated to me. ^-^ An item I recently got that I've squee-ed over? My Abyssal Angel, that I got with aurum I actually earned. <3 Oh! And my Armor of the Decayed.

Fauxreal 03-05-2012 03:12 PM

Oh! I'll look into those item! And I love wings! *flutters around*

Serena Yuy 03-05-2012 03:54 PM

I bought the stuff from the stores ^^" For some reason I never seem to go seek the charity things ^^"

Fauxreal 03-06-2012 12:39 AM

Serena! They are there for a reason! :)

Kiddiss 03-06-2012 03:46 AM

~Kat saunters into the thread~
Faux-Faux! You are looking rather fancy and flighty now ^_^
Your avi is very, very prettiful!!

Do you notice anthony new about mah avi?
~Kat twirls around on her tippy-paws~

A certain Pink Ninja attacked me whilst I was roaming from world to world and gifted me half to death! Well, not 100% gifted with these particular things, but she procured them and sold them to me for something like half price Ô_Ô

When I first started, that self-same Pink Ninja did almost killed me with giftiness! She gave me event currency with which to get the event items, some commons from the shops, some Tris birthday stoofs, and enough aurum to get me started <3

Then, out of nowhere ... *insert spooky music here* ... a mysterious benefactor or benefactress gifted me a Celestial Wolf. This person has been dubbed "The Fiend" because they will not show themselves >_>

@Serena, you REALLY should check out the Charities. Even if you don't want donations, there are almost always people to talk with in the threads ^_^

Fauxreal 03-07-2012 06:31 PM

I have to get my quest thread started to I can sort out all these crazy items I want. For REAL!

Red Calypso 03-07-2012 07:43 PM

Congrats, Fauxreal! I really should go check out the charities.

Fauxreal 03-07-2012 07:54 PM

Charities are a great way I find out about past items and maybe get a few in the process! <3

Rem 03-07-2012 09:16 PM

congrats on getting some great items Faux! I will say that if you like wings Trisphee is the place to be -- we have a -ton- of beautiful wing items, in DIs, in YIs -and- in EIs, where else are you going to find that I ask ya :'D

But I have to say your avatar is looking just lovely, that color combo is bootiful

Asami 03-07-2012 10:00 PM

When i first got here people gave me many gifts like a seabreese and a mauraders flight!
People here are so kind and generous!
I love you all

Ashy 03-07-2012 10:27 PM

i didnt get anything free as a newbie :(

but i did get a free anka for my bday :D

Espy 03-07-2012 11:02 PM

There's a certain friend on here who's been really nice to me. -got stuffed with DI's some time ago-