Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Games & Tech (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   What online mmo do u waste time on (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22027)

Foday 11-05-2016 12:00 AM

What online mmo do u waste time on

What online mmo or game do you waste your life on. Be honest. I dont get around to waste my time on games but i play dark souls 3 a lot

Coda 11-05-2016 12:33 AM

I'm the same way -- I don't usually have much time to spend on playing games, and I'm starting to accumulate a ridiculous backlog as a result.

At the moment, when I DO have time, it's Puzzle and Dragons or Final Fantasy Brave Exvius, with the occasional burst of Deemo.

Tohopekaliga 11-05-2016 01:29 AM

FFXIV, definitely. I spend lots of time playing that. A bit less lately, but there's still lots in it I haven't done.

Potironette 11-05-2016 04:56 AM

Toontown Rewritten. I used to play other mmos too, but for some odd reason it doesn't interest me anymore.

Actually though, I don't waste time on games anymore. Pretty much all my unproductive time these days is spent on forums like Trisphee ^^;;

setsunaela 11-07-2016 07:21 PM

I used to play Zomg! Until it was shut down. I haven't really played any mmos because I don't really have anybody to play with and you can't really solo on those, that's kind of the whole point.. Though I have one friend trying to get me into LOTRO

Coda 11-08-2016 01:20 AM

zOMG shut down?

Well geez, now I REALLY don't have any reason to go back to Gaia.

Suzerain of Sheol 11-08-2016 03:53 AM

I racked up something close to 5,000 hours on Guild Wars 2 over the past twoish years, but recent changes have finally pushed me into giving it. Now I've been diving into SWTOR for about a month just as heavily, but I don't think it's going to last anywhere near as long. I might need a break from MMOs in general, they aren't very healthy with depression.

Though, it kind of seems like the genre itself, or at least the format and business model, is in something of a decline.

Quiet Man Cometh 11-08-2016 05:26 AM

Well it used to be Guild Wars 2, but that has now become less "life wasting" as I'm not on it as much. My life wasting game is now SWTOR. Since I still think fondly of GW2 and still go back it for a few hours from time to time, it gets upgraded, unlike Eden Eternal which I haven't picked up since I dropped off playing.

This is as far as I've gotten with MMOs. Usually I'm life-wasting on solo player games on comp or console.

Lawtan 11-08-2016 09:51 AM

As a kid, I spent the most hours on Neverwinter Nights. Tried Neverwinter MMO, but the Founder status I paid for sort of got messed up and I wound up losing $60...
...I was on TERA for a while. Just don't have time/people to play with.

I mostly just do RPGMaker games and Undertale fangames right now.

Pessimisticat 11-21-2016 01:58 PM

Dragon Nest, for sure.

dragoness129 11-23-2016 02:22 AM

I need to be farming more on World of Warcraft. Gotta get another subscription soon.

Ingenuity 11-26-2016 05:43 AM

I used to play Zomg a lot on Gaia too. I was sad to find that Zomg has been shut down. Most of my Gaian friends were people I met in Zomg.

Neonriser 02-03-2017 06:42 PM

I don't always go on moms, but when I do, then I spend a lot of hours on Mabinogi or Dfo. That's what might happen if I have too much free time.

Starry Night 02-06-2017 10:06 PM

I used to waste my entire life on Maplestory, and it would give my computer a virus...I didn't learn and always installed it again and again. It was fun though. Good times. I also really liked Luna Online, which was similar to Maplestory but that closed down too. Like most people here, I loved zOMG! as well. I don't understand why Gaia had to close it down. A lot of people left after that, I guess.

Foday 06-14-2017 09:47 PM

Ive been wasting my time on a game called Eldevin lately but theres not a lot of people to play with so if you do start to play or are interested tell me :)

Quiet Man Cometh 06-18-2017 10:43 PM

Still playing Guild Wars 2. SWTOR died as I got mad at the subscription bias in the game (preferred status hardly gives you anything). I know games need to make money, but I'd rather put it elsewhere than in a monthly subscription. It's annoying to feel like I need to play all that time to get my money's worth in the time frame.