Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Central Square (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   OG users/betas? (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24167)

Pear 08-29-2020 03:27 PM

OG users/betas?

Hi! I signed in today after YEARS of inactivity. Wondering if anyone remembers me from here or Solia circa 2009/2010. I'd love to connect with old users to reminisce about that time. Or if you're a newer user, fill me in on what has happened in the past decade!

Side note, I might sell off some of my rare items in exchange for art. If you're interested, feel free to drop a link to your art shop or examples of your work. Thanks!

xo Pear

Kaderin Triste 08-29-2020 04:00 PM

I can't say that I remember you, but what the flip happened to Solia? I went to check it out again recently and man, I am disappointed in how much they changed it. I want old Solia back!

Stabbsworth 08-30-2020 10:00 AM

not a beta person, do have some beta items via the item exchange, somehow.

also, i have art examples somewhere, but good luck on finding them, let alone updated stuff. (/humor)

Tohopekaliga 09-02-2020 10:55 AM

There's still a few users from Beta era kicking around. Coda, for instance. (Since he did most of that)

I was not here, however. Didn't roll in until 2011. Glad to see you around, though. :)

Pear 09-02-2020 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaderin Triste (Post 1942040)
I can't say that I remember you, but what the flip happened to Solia? I went to check it out again recently and man, I am disappointed in how much they changed it. I want old Solia back!

Aww, yeah, I feel you! I have no idea. I sadly no longer can go on solia. The site is still beautiful in my opinion though!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Voidbarker (Post 1942041)
not a beta person, do have some beta items via the item exchange, somehow.

also, i have art examples somewhere, but good luck on finding them, let alone updated stuff. (/humor)

Congrats on the beta items! I remember desperately wanting certain items from sites that I joined later in the game. It feels so good when you finally acquire them. If you do find art examples, feel free to shoot them my way!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga (Post 1942065)
There's still a few users from Beta era kicking around. Coda, for instance. (Since he did most of that)

I was not here, however. Didn't roll in until 2011. Glad to see you around, though. :)

Ah yes, I remember that name.

I'd say 2011 is pretty OG, all considered. I'm Pear. Nice to meet you :)

Tohopekaliga 09-03-2020 09:09 AM

Well, I suppose it is fairly OG now. I do own the site now, after all, lol.

And nice to meet you, too! :)

Pear 09-03-2020 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga (Post 1942082)
-

Oh, do you? Congratulations! Humble of you not to claim to be OG.

What ever happened to Fenris?

Coda 09-03-2020 11:01 AM

I think I vaguely remember your username. :P Yeah, I'm the only staff member that's still around from the site's grand opening.

Fenris sold the site to Toho because she didn't think she could manage it as a business anymore.

Tohopekaliga 09-03-2020 04:05 PM

Coda is correct. I'm not sure what she's up to these days, but I'm sure she's still out there somewhere.

Just because Trisphee is my site now doesn't mean the ideas were originally mine...or that I do all the cool art here.

Pear 09-04-2020 08:34 PM

Aww, good to know she still has some level of involvement.

Coda 09-11-2020 09:05 PM

Ah... no, out there on the Internet somewhere. We haven't heard from her on the site in... a rather long time.

Batty 09-25-2020 07:03 PM

I still talk to Fen every now and again. I can confirm she's doing well =]

I kick around rocks here every so often.

Belial 10-02-2020 10:20 PM

I remember you, People who were nice to me are easy to remember.

Panda 10-03-2020 01:59 AM

I guess I'm the only one you really remember the most XD