Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Central Square (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   COLLEGE during the great 2020 owo (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24156)

Anurah Loveheart 07-11-2020 10:38 PM

COLLEGE during the great 2020 owo

How are yall holding up?

Tohopekaliga 07-12-2020 12:17 AM

I'm finding myself very glad I'm past college now, that's for sure.

Heck of a time for it, though. I hope everyone is still able to accomplish what they set out to do.

Anurah Loveheart 07-12-2020 07:10 PM

Luckily I have distance learning courses ^^;
Im going for a Bachelors so I got a ways to go

daikokunyo 07-13-2020 11:55 AM

This semester (beginning in August) is going to be online, at least for a while.

Also is anyone's college fees actually reduced, since the classes are being conducted online? Fees SHOULD be reduced, but are they?

Merskelly Metalien 07-13-2020 02:43 PM

;u; I was never good with online classes...now that they're all online now, I'm going to be kicking myself if I fail.
There's no pressure on me to pass if people aren't physically watching me walk into class! <x'{
I'm too damn rebellious, I won't do work if I feel like the work is pointless. <X/
Guhhh. >~>; I can only hope I don't totally fall apart this semester..

Anurah Loveheart 07-13-2020 09:07 PM

Nope mine are still same price per credit hour and they didn't take away transportation fee which is ridiculous.

Kaderin Triste 07-13-2020 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merskelly Metalien (Post 1941356)
;u; I was never good with online classes...now that they're all online now, I'm going to be kicking myself if I fail.
There's no pressure on me to pass if people aren't physically watching me walk into class! <x'{
I'm too damn rebellious, I won't do work if I feel like the work is pointless. <X/
Guhhh. >~>; I can only hope I don't totally fall apart this semester..

Don't make me send Derpy to go make you do your homework! D8<
Lol

Merskelly Metalien 07-13-2020 10:09 PM

>U< Derpy can't make me do my homework if we're busy playing CANDYLAND! >:D With donuts! <3

daikokunyo 07-14-2020 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anurah Loveheart (Post 1941382)
Nope mine are still same price per credit hour and they didn't take away transportation fee which is ridiculous.

It really is ridiculous. Do they do a breakdown of the fees? How the heck do they justify not reducing the fees?

Anurah Loveheart 07-14-2020 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daikokunyo (Post 1941405)
It really is ridiculous. Do they do a breakdown of the fees? How the heck do they justify not reducing the fees?

"Parking lot and security fees" IM DISTANCE LEARNING FTW D:

Tohopekaliga 07-14-2020 04:05 PM

They're securing the parking lot for you! Watching over the emptiness, in case someone takes your spot while you're away. :P

Merskelly Metalien 07-15-2020 01:31 AM

=.=; I got caught not paying the parking fee at my Uni, which was dumb because I always used to put up my old parking permits on the dash so I wouldn't have to pay for a new one and be late to class. >u> It worked most of the time, but I got caught n' slapped with a fee. =~= WHICH I payed but,
>:[ STILL. It unfair, especially since students are notoriously broke sacks of sadness!

daikokunyo 07-15-2020 04:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merskelly Metalien (Post 1941429)
students are notoriously broke sacks of sadness!

If this isn't the most accurate thing I've ever heard.
Colleges and schools and all of those are full of bureaucratic nonsense. Nonsense because they don't make SENSE!

Coda 07-15-2020 12:46 PM

I'm on the other side of the fence here: I'm tutoring someone remotely.

My son's in junior high, though, so that's been something.

Kaderin Triste 07-15-2020 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merskelly Metalien (Post 1941393)
>U< Derpy can't make me do my homework if we're busy playing CANDYLAND! >:D With donuts! <3

Damn. You've outsmarted me this timw!
*shakes fist*

Merskelly Metalien 07-17-2020 01:25 AM

>XD
https://media.giphy.com/media/gdSXfrXjdGtd6/giphy.gif