Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Welcome Wagon (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   I'm back (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23699)

McSwiggins 02-06-2019 01:42 PM

I'm back

Hiya. I'm back.

Things got hectic work consumed me, I was trying to spend time with my kids and I wasn't in a good place but I am now so hello!

Things are quite different. I'm no longer a teacher. I had to re-home my cat, Socks due to it not being safe for her outside anymore. She was extremely unhappy inside, so a trusted friend took her. I go and see her quite a bit. So, I got a new one named Kimchee. The last time I was online, my youngest was a newborn. He'll be two in May. I got married. I'm now open about being attracted to men as well and my marriage is open, so I'm in a side relationship with a guy named Cameron. I'm going to be a grandfather again, my second grandchild is on it's way. So finally life is looking up again.

Stabbsworth 02-06-2019 04:13 PM

hi back.

it's good that your life is going good, though. welcome back to clothing hell.

McSwiggins 02-06-2019 04:32 PM

Lol I do Dad jokes too much. I appreciate them. My kids just roll their eyes at me though.

Clothing hell, eh? Sounds like I belong here. My fashion sense is what I would describe as "a fashion sin". It's atrocious.

Thanks. : ) It wasn't a couple of weeks ago but things started looking up.

Stabbsworth 02-06-2019 04:43 PM

i have no idea why i've started doing dad jokes but like hell if i'm gonna stop now.

yee. i like this site over gaia tbh.

McSwiggins 02-06-2019 06:28 PM

It almost becomes involuntary. Once you start you can't stop.

I like every avatar site over gaia and recolor. Lol.
I wish more people visited here though.

KittyBeary 02-06-2019 10:39 PM

Welcome back! :3 Hope things continue going ok for you! And yes, welcome back to clothing hell. xD

Stabbsworth 02-07-2019 10:40 AM

gaia's just filled with ads and shit that *demands* you to donate, and i haven't bothered getting into subeta.

McSwiggins 02-07-2019 08:38 PM

Kit: Thank you!

Void: Gaia is no longer "free to play". I mean, it is but it's more like one of those shitty games where paid players are 10x stronger than you while you struggle to do anything.

I forgot subetta existed. I never joined because their avatars...creep me out. I'm not sure why. Lol

KittyBeary 02-07-2019 10:22 PM

I lurk on Gaia a lot, mostly. =w= I'm more "active" on here I guess LOL

And you're welcome! :3

Stabbsworth 02-08-2019 11:43 AM

you mean like freemium.

McSwiggins 02-09-2019 05:57 PM

Kit: My ex wife goes on there, so I stopped lurking because she likes to stalk me. So I needed to get away.

I'm on a few avatar sites for adults now, as well as here.

Void: Yes! That's it! I couldn't come up with the word.

KittyBeary 02-10-2019 05:31 AM

Yikes. D: That's a good enough reason not to be on there.

gooindy 05-01-2019 10:26 PM

:f-floral::f-floral::f-floral::f-floral::f-floral::f-floral::f-floral::f-floral::f-floral::f-floral::f-floral::f-floral:

Ginger 05-05-2019 02:37 PM

I'm a few months late to the party, but welcome back anyway!