Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Trisphee Talk (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Avatar Editor Discussion & Updates (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24150)

Tohopekaliga 07-03-2020 05:36 PM

:D Glad to hear!

Only one new update today:

Your choice for Items per Page and the advanced option to ignore gender boundaries both remember your choice (in a given browser, so setting 500 max on your desktop doesn't force your phone to look at that many).

KittyBeary 07-03-2020 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga (Post 1941005)
No, it should save progress. A little "autosaved!" Message pops up at the bottom telling you it's done it. Generally it's 2 seconds after you've made a change.

If it *didn't*, then that's a problem, and I'll need to work with you a bit to reproduce that.

I saw the autosave message myself. :3

Illusion 07-05-2020 02:53 AM

Loving the changes.

Some general suggestions:
- A tagging system dedicated to favorite items for easier access.
- Hovering over worn items on your avatar will direct you to the location that items on.
- A small red X in the corner of worn items so you don't have to click > remove item
- Make the scroll button to the next page more visible.
- Allow the up down left and right keys on the keyboard be a quick access/quick button to turn the item page.

Stabbsworth 07-05-2020 07:55 AM

The font seems a bit blurry in Chrome, idk if it's blurry in Firefox.

Tohopekaliga 07-05-2020 10:27 AM

Blurry? Strange. I'll look into that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Illusion (Post 1941099)
Loving the changes.

Some general suggestions:
- A tagging system dedicated to favorite items for easier access.
- Hovering over worn items on your avatar will direct you to the location that items on.
- A small red X in the corner of worn items so you don't have to click > remove item
- Make the scroll button to the next page more visible.
- Allow the up down left and right keys on the keyboard be a quick access/quick button to turn the item page.

• Favorites is a good idea. I'll look into it.
  • I'm not really clear on this suggestion. Hover on the avatar to be able to pick an item off of it, as if you clicked it from the list below?
  • A remove button on the top isn't.a bad idea. I'll see what I can do.
  • Those buttons are a bit small, you're right...
  • I like this idea. Escape can already be used to close popovers, so a few more keyboard shortcuts wouldn't be out of place.

Biomecha 07-05-2020 03:49 PM

I've been finding the organization of items confusing. For example, Anka Egg items like Caffeine is under Donation for the By Rarity tab, while Petal Dancer is under Special. Or I keep going to Special Skin for something like the Second Skin item, but that one is in Mods. The differences in Special Skin and Mods overall is hard for me to figure out which would be where.

Coda 07-05-2020 04:43 PM

Places where tagging seems inconsistent are definitely things we want feedback on! Thanks for letting us know about those. (Some might end up appearing in more than one place.)

Hovering over the avatar... that's challenging. Not impossible but also not easy to implement. I think the other way around would be a lot more plausible: hover over an item in the equipped list to highlight it on the avatar.

Stabbsworth 07-05-2020 04:47 PM

Good news, the font isn't blurry anymore. Then again, I'm currently on the laptop and using Firefox.

Tohopekaliga 07-05-2020 04:53 PM

Hmm. That's more a matter of being improperly tagged than specific choices.

Anything that seems like it's in the wrong place... probably is.

Also, of note, the "rarity" tab everything appears in exactly one category, whereas in the other tabs they can appear in potentially every spot, if it has poses for that.

And yes, Second Skin should definitely be in Skins, not Mods. I'll get that rearranged soon.

Tohopekaliga 07-05-2020 04:55 PM

I did a bit of searching about blurry fonts in Chrome...it's a problem with Chrome specifically, although what causes it, I don't know. I primarily use Firefox. Will try to find a solution that doesn't involve "disable hardware acceleration," since that's a user-controlled thing, and I don't wanna make you do that.

Biomecha 07-05-2020 05:25 PM

Thank you for looking into the tag sorting.

Edit: NVM oops. I somehow thought the new layer system didn't show item names.

Tohopekaliga 07-05-2020 05:27 PM

You're welcome. :)

I moved Second Skin, Caffeine, and a few other similar items. Do let us know if you see others.

Biomecha 07-05-2020 05:34 PM

Yeah, I had already edited my previous post. I misremembered it as just showing thumbnails.

Tohopekaliga 07-05-2020 05:53 PM

All good. :)

Stabbsworth 07-05-2020 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga (Post 1941115)
I did a bit of searching about blurry fonts in Chrome...it's a problem with Chrome specifically, although what causes it, I don't know. I primarily use Firefox. Will try to find a solution that doesn't involve "disable hardware acceleration," since that's a user-controlled thing, and I don't wanna make you do that.

Ah, that'll make sense. Best keep the editing to Firefox, then.

Tohopekaliga 07-05-2020 08:48 PM

Not every page is blurry though, right? Something on the page causes it, I just don't know what. When I look at it in Chrome, it's not blurry, so I'm not sure how to reproduce the problem.