Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Help & Support (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   max earned per post? (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23789)

Gogandantes 08-11-2019 09:51 PM

max earned per post?

how much is the max aurum earned per post? and does per forum your in vary like games room which pays less? and how much do those forums give per max character count per post?

Gallagher 08-11-2019 10:42 PM

the games forum pays less, yes, but i believe most everywhere else will be the same steady amount.

i think the aurum per post can get as high at 50? maybe more? it gets harder to increase the payout the higher it already is, so after a point, there's little reason to try and make everything a 10 page essay or anything.

coda would know more about the specifics than me.

Gogandantes 08-11-2019 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gallagher (Post 1900245)
the games forum pays less, yes, but i believe most everywhere else will be the same steady amount.

i think the aurum per post can get as high at 50? maybe more? it gets harder to increase the payout the higher it already is, so after a point, there's little reason to try and make everything a 10 page essay or anything.

coda would know more about the specifics than me.

lol that's cool. I had guessed it was 50. I haven't posted that high at once yet though.

Gallagher 08-11-2019 10:54 PM

yes, i usually land somewhere around 40. but another benefit to posting many places rather than trying for as much as possible is the fact that every post made has a chance of dropping a posting reward item which, even if you don't like it, can be sold for a little more aurum in your pocket.

Coda 08-12-2019 12:28 AM

There's not an actual aurum cap. I've hit the 60s before on a (very) large post. But it has diminishing returns -- the longer your post is, the less it's worth to make it longer.

I don't remember the actual algorithm I put in there anymore, though. >.>; It's been a long time.

Gogandantes 09-15-2019 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coda (Post 1900280)
There's not an actual aurum cap. I've hit the 60s before on a (very) large post. But it has diminishing returns -- the longer your post is, the less it's worth to make it longer.

I don't remember the actual algorithm I put in there anymore, though. >.>; It's been a long time.

do all avi sites have an algorithm? like any site? and why do they have it? and what is all this based on in theory?

Gogandantes 09-15-2019 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gallagher (Post 1900255)
yes, i usually land somewhere around 40. but another benefit to posting many places rather than trying for as much as possible is the fact that every post made has a chance of dropping a posting reward item which, even if you don't like it, can be sold for a little more aurum in your pocket.

yes I finally found one. I thought it was cool. ive never seen a site do that before. I only see gold/main currency/etc. in posts.

ive also seen cap off after so many amount of characters so I give idea of what the poster needs to type to make a full max gold/profit from the individual posts. I find this stuff fun.

Espy 09-15-2019 03:42 PM

I’ve hit 50+ on RP posts before. Suze might have hit 60.

Personally, I find sticking around and chatting to be much more conducive to earning aurum than spamming on dead threads, though.

Stabbsworth 09-15-2019 06:01 PM

there's also the, uhhhhhhh crane game. sometimes it has either Beta Style or 100 / 250 / 500 aurum in there.

beta style can be sold for 5 aurum, i think.

Coda 09-15-2019 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gogandantes (Post 1908879)
do all avi sites have an algorithm? like any site? and why do they have it? and what is all this based on in theory?

They all have to have some sort of algorithm. There's no reason the algorithms have to be related from site to site. In our case here on Trisphee I built it to have a diminishing returns curve so that you get a fair amount of aurum even for a short post and larger posts are rewarded but not better than a back-and-forth conversation.