Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Trisphee Talk (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Trisphee colors (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7697)

Fauxreal 03-09-2012 08:33 PM

Trisphee colors

I find this site has a great range of colors. Plus it's colors I love to wear. I love special color groups. I just think the hues are really great.
So! What are your favorite color combos? And what do you love about Trisphee colors!?

Illusion 03-09-2012 10:18 PM

My favorite color on the site is.. Well.. *Points to the Dark Slate Blue on my avatar.*
I always love it with black, and silver.

Demonskid 03-09-2012 10:21 PM

DK is always black and Red with blond hair ouo but some times I wear other things to cosplay something ^-^

Alpha 03-09-2012 11:13 PM

Hmmm......let's see. *runs off to look through past avis* Black/red, white/blue, black/purple, yellow/white, green/black, green/black/yellow, white, black, blue/sky blue.

Those are my most recurring colors/color combos.

Espy 03-10-2012 01:32 AM

I really like the red/black/silver scheme, but sometimes feel lik it's a bit overdone...

-runs through closet really quick-

Green and light blue or teal make a nice combo, IMO. Green/black, green/purple, red/cyan...red/green and green/gold. Those are the color schemes from my best avi's.

I really, really like that sunset-esque color in here:
http://trisphee.com/forums/avatars/misc/45474.pnghttp://trisphee.com/forums/avatars/misc/12268.png

Kasolyna 03-10-2012 03:15 AM

Purple, lots of purple for me, and black.

Lucid: 03-10-2012 05:18 AM

Illusion: It's called Ocean. >:U
Espy: It's called Dusk. >:U

XD I really like those colors too. I love the powder blue we have, and I love the oranges and natural brown. I don't often see good oranges or browns on an avatar site.

I love every combination. But I especially like ones that most people wouldn't think to try.

Coda 03-10-2012 09:48 AM

On most sites my avatar is green and white. Here on Trisphee, I found that green and black suits me better, and the teal works surprisingly well in combination with it.

Fauxreal 03-11-2012 01:31 PM

I'm seeing some great color combos. I'm so glad most of these color come with a range when you purchase them! *drool* Did I mention this site is great?

Pinkie 03-11-2012 02:23 PM

For me its all the different greens that there is I just love them! Oh that and the golds!

Fauxreal 03-11-2012 11:14 PM

Pinkie! Not in pink!? lolz!

Kiddiss 03-12-2012 08:20 AM

As with many people, my favourite combo of colours is red and black (it's "over done" for a reaso XD). But, unlike other avatar sites, Tris offers an AWESOME selection of reds.

I have always been more partial to darker reds, so when I found the Crimson items, I was completely thrilled!

The fact that commons come with a range of different shades of the colours makes it even better!! It makes it easier to match shades once you have purchased the items.

I am looking forward to the challenge of stepping outside my comfort zone two months out of the year: May is purple for Fibromyalgia Awareness Month and October is Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness Month. I generally try to wear those colours in real life during those months, as we'll as dressing my avis in said colours.
Since I'm not really a "purple" person, and I rarely wear pink, wearing those colours does (sometimes) get people to ask questions - and questions are the road to awareness ^_^

Back too the Tris colours- I like the range of silver and grey, as well *nod*
Ooh- and when I finally make a muleh-muleh account, you will get to see my "Good Twin" side- usually done in white and light shades of blue ^_~

Sadrain 03-12-2012 10:52 AM

Well, my favorite color combo is purple with black, but... I use it rarely. Somehow, find it pretty hard to match the purples of special items such as DI's with common colors, often.

So, I use black and white, black and red, black and green, black and blue and other black + something combos. I often throw silver or gold in it, or replace black with the said silver, but I like 3 color combos. I can do something whacky like blue and light yellow together, or lime with purple and black, and white... But it's fun!

Ashy 03-12-2012 06:05 PM

Red and black all the way :D

Arikana 03-13-2012 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucid (Post 1089041)
Illusion: It's called Ocean. >:U
Espy: It's called Dusk. >:U

XD I really like those colors too. I love the powder blue we have, and I love the oranges and natural brown. I don't often see good oranges or browns on an avatar site.

I love every combination. But I especially like ones that most people wouldn't think to try.

Really? Being nitpicky about the specific names of some Trisphee colours, Lucid? owo

And you always make super gorgeous avatars no matter the colour combinations, Lucid. I feel like I should just look at your avatar and use its constant changing outfits as a gauge for all the colours Trisphee has and how they can be used together. P:

Lucid: 03-13-2012 01:50 PM

Well, all the special colors have specific names. I really like them. >.>

there's some colors I don't use terribly often, but for the most part I enjoy using all of Trisphee's colors. :3 The only ones I don't really use are brown (as opposed to natural brown, which I love) and yellow (because I like gold and blonde better).