Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Club House (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   ( ( (Come on in, the water's....wet) ) ) ) ~Merskelly's Pond Hangout (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23647)

Merskelly Metalien 12-22-2018 03:37 AM

( ( (Come on in, the water's....wet) ) ) ) ~Merskelly's Pond Hangout

Decided to try to make a hangout thread. I realize it's-I'm a newbie, and I'm kind of not expecting this to be super popular, ^^; and I ramble a lot, but I've never really made a hangout before, even on previous sites. I'm a tad shy sometimes..
so my hangout pond..is shy sometimes?
It's nnnnnnnot much, >-> *blows bubble* but there's uhh...goldfish and lasers?

Anyway, if you like critiquing movies, talking about food, aliens, theme songs, cuddly demons, bottled water, dumb puns, being a frog, discussing weird dreams, stargazing, memes, roleplaying, myths and legends, or wanting to know more about me, then...stick around I guess. ^-^;
Hopefully the water here isn't too cold and glowy. I brought snacks.

*offers dead fish with sprinkles on them*
And I got tea too. :)
Although can't really say I've got much else to offer...>->; other than free hugs and no kisses.

Oh, and it's the holiday season, so I might be checking back in and out periodically in the evenings only. ^-^; As I'll likely be gettin some sweet gifts or making sweet gifts for others. :/ Just an FYI. :)

So, yeah, that's it I guess. I am currently relaxing, and having a nice cup of tea, :) wondering if I should play some more fallout 3, and listening to a few old techno songs from way back in jr. high. -u- *sigh* good times...when drawing cartoony animals and fun dip and being a complete recluse was my life.~ wait...I'm still a complete recluse. o_o ....*sinks into the water a bit*

Derpy McBlueEyes 12-22-2018 04:12 AM

Derpy waddles over as close to the water as possible, then sits down, kicking his little feet in the water, making tiny splashes.
"Hiiiii!!!"
He grins and waves at Merskelly.

Merskelly Metalien 12-22-2018 04:19 AM

0.0 ! Ohhhhhhhh. *waves back peeking out of the water* allo? What have we here???
A tiny marshmallow?
:) Would you care for some tea?

Derpy McBlueEyes 12-22-2018 04:21 AM

"Teehee! I'm not a marshmawwo! I'm a dwagon!"
Derpy giggles, kicking his little feet harder for a few seconds. Then he stops and gets serious.
"What kinda tea?"

Merskelly Metalien 12-22-2018 04:26 AM

-U- I have lemon ginger, chamomiles, green, jasmine, blueberry, pancake, and raspberrry tea. ;-; No iced tea though. I sure do miss her..*looks up to the stars before grabbing a mug* Do dragons like sweet tea? o.o Or spicy tea?

Derpy McBlueEyes 12-22-2018 04:33 AM

"Sweet tea!" Derpy thinks over the choices. "Raspbewwy tea pwease?"

Merskelly Metalien 12-22-2018 04:52 AM

You got it! ^-^ *puts raspberry tea and sugar cubes into the mug and places it into a weird bin with spooky lights on it* ...it takes a bit to make. ^^;....eheh..

Espy 12-22-2018 06:23 AM

<I am going to... sit here. At the edge of the pond.>

Death by Mirrors 12-22-2018 07:15 AM

I'll take a cup of tea if the preparation involves lasers. Also, nice water.

Merskelly Metalien 12-22-2018 05:40 PM

*gives Derpy the raspberry tea* :) there you go.

*prepares more tea* Oh yeah, the tea machine uses lasers and the nicest alien water. *gives Espy a shiny rock with "donut" written on it*
Do you drink your teas piping hot and steaming fresh or do you wait a bit? ^^; I tend to wait until they cool to the right temperature, because I used to not wait and my tongue would burn...

Stabbsworth 12-22-2018 06:58 PM

hewwo?
hewwwooooooooOOOOOO??

Merskelly Metalien 12-22-2018 06:59 PM

8D an owl?! I love owls! or are you a ghost? :] A Christmas ghoooost. o-o *hands Voidbarker an invisible Christmas gift*

Stabbsworth 12-22-2018 07:15 PM

*STARES AT YOU*
*SHENANIGANS OCCUR IN THE UNIVERSE, SOMEWHERE.*

Death by Mirrors 12-22-2018 07:57 PM

Earl Grey then, please.

Ah, invisible gifts. I got one last year, but I think I accidentially misplaced it and now I just can't find the stubborn thing. That's life, I guess. *pets the alien water*

Merskelly Metalien 12-23-2018 02:29 AM

Earl Grey it is then. ^-^ The gift of tea! *gives DbM their tea and proceeds to blow bubbles in the pond* A gift that isn't invisible. :) And good for heart health, I think. o-=

Espy 12-23-2018 02:45 AM

...-tilts monitor quizzically at rock-