Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Welcome Wagon (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   The gates of Hell open! (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24123)

Satan 04-28-2020 07:24 PM

The gates of Hell open!

Hello hello Trisphee, long time no see! I've been considering a come back for awhile now but never really got the energy to make an official comeback. After popping in and out of this lovely community I decided I'd try to squeeze myself back in whilst I plan hostile take over.... *Cough* EHEM... I decided to squeeze myself in whilst I still have the energy to do so. So hey! I missed you guys and I really look forward to getting involved with the community again.

I have some questions about re-opening Hell(don't wanna get in trouble for grave diggin' you know?) but not really sure who to ask any assistance would be appreciated.

Merskelly Metalien 04-28-2020 10:07 PM

Ah, Satan! :D Welcome back welcome back.
I see you've been very busy directing this entire year so far! 8}

...oh, hi. Sorry. <x} I'm Merskelly by the way.
Here's my uh, card. *introduces self by waving and presenting Satan with a small card which just reads, "Free Chips and Drink! Expires 6/6/06."*

As for the assistance, >.>; I guess my advice would be to do it?
>w> But I see it's already been done. *shrug*

Den 04-28-2020 10:55 PM

Welcome back, Satan! (boy, there's a phrase I never thought I'd say, lol)

Satan 04-28-2020 11:10 PM

Ah yes! Isn't this year fantastic? I love it! The humans are in absolute chaos, you can practically smell the insanity on earth. Pleasure to meet you Merskelly... *Squints at card* 2006 or 3006?? Either way I expect free chips and drink now.
Haha yeah! I totally didn't expect Kaderin to open Hell back up.

There's a first time for everything Den! Boy is it great to be back already. Feels like it's been years. I think it has been, I have no concept of time.

Merskelly Metalien 04-28-2020 11:40 PM

-U- It's the endtimes Satan, nobody has any concept of time anymore, there's just daytime and lonely party time.
o-o 3006? Sh*t. We have nearly 1000 more years of this bullhonky???
Well, I'm not gonna be alive that long, >u> so, I don't really care.
Chaos tho. :D It's happening and it's a gas. <x'}

Say, am I allowed to hang out in Hell for a bit? <:/ I mean, I've already been, but like, without permission. 8C But it was only because I needed to apply for future benefits! /;-;\ I'm not good enough to get into Hell.

Satan 04-29-2020 09:53 AM

Lonely party time! Haha I love that. You're absolutely allowed in Hell! We don't discriminate, that's what Hell is! A home for all the rejects of the universe everyone is welcome in Hell. =)

Stabbsworth 04-29-2020 10:58 AM

hello again, mortal.

Merskelly Metalien 04-29-2020 11:15 AM

@ Satan: ;.; Really?? You sure I'm allowed? I'm not even a decent sinner. OR liar. Or a cat. >.> I learned cats have automatic citizenship visas, regardless of how they behaved in their 9 lives.

@ Barker: Hello Percival. :]

KittyBeary 04-30-2020 01:08 AM

Gates of hell?? Sounds fun >_>

Anyway welcome back XD