Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Club House (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Horrible Hobby Hangout - Join us for sweet tea and sewing! (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22153)

Tam I am 04-21-2024 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaderin Triste (Post 1955949)
I wish that were an option tbh.
But unless I want to rip apart the intricate beaded ornaments my deceased mother made for me (which I don't), it's not really an option.

Ohhhh. Yeah, nonono.

Had the weirdest dream just before I got up this morning, but I actually made it back to what was supposed to be my neighbourhood in the dream. That's pretty rare.

Den 04-22-2024 10:14 AM

vibing while I wait for a 3D print to be completed. :3

Kaderin Triste 04-22-2024 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tam I am (Post 1955950)
Ohhhh. Yeah, nonono.

Yeah, I mean I don't need to spend a ton in supplies just to get started/practice/decide if I want to actually do it again. $30-40 is probably the max amout really. But also I should probably just focus on finishing current projects. Maybe in a couple paychecks I can splurge a little on the new craft stuff.

Tam I am 04-22-2024 11:35 AM

What're you printing, Den?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaderin Triste (Post 1955957)
Yeah, I mean I don't need to spend a ton in supplies just to get started/practice/decide if I want to actually do it again. $30-40 is probably the max amout really. But also I should probably just focus on finishing current projects. Maybe in a couple paychecks I can splurge a little on the new craft stuff.

Yeah! That'd be a good prize for getting stuff done. πŸ˜€

Den 04-22-2024 05:14 PM

well, I originally thought it was a pendant of a specific D&D deity's face, but turns out it was her insignia instead, but I can still use it. just gotta sand the bottom flatter, and then I can use it as a stamp. it's the right size for a specific part of a costume I've been working on, so it works out, and I can have a friend of mine make the actual pendant design (I'll bribe him with baked goods lol), and I'll get THAT printed off next.

Espy 04-22-2024 05:20 PM

-drifts in- Ooh, which deity?

Tam I am 04-23-2024 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Den (Post 1955963)
(I'll bribe him with baked goods lol).

Come to the dork side. We have CAKE.

Den 04-23-2024 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Espy (Post 1955965)
-drifts in- Ooh, which deity?

The Matron of Ravens. :3

Espy 04-23-2024 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Den (Post 1955971)
The Matron of Ravens. :3

Oh interesting, not a particularly popular one.

Den 04-25-2024 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Espy (Post 1955973)
Oh interesting, not a particularly popular one.

I'm working on a "What if" cosplay of a character whose "What If" version is a Cleric of the Matron. in the campaign setting he's from (any Exandria campaign Matthew Mercer runs), the Matron of Ravens is a fairly big deal.

Kaderin Triste 04-26-2024 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tam I am (Post 1955961)

Yeah! That'd be a good prize for getting stuff done. πŸ˜€

Hmmm...now to decide how much I need to finish to "earn" the reward...Lol
Nah, I think if I can get a few more plushies finished and then added to the shop and maybe finish a shawl, then I can spend time and money on the new idea. xD
And maybe re-take pics for the current shop plushes. More dynamic "adventure" pics.

Den 04-27-2024 08:23 PM

jumping back to my big BJD project, and now the hips are done. This doll is top-heavy, so I'll absolutely be making a stand for him. But he can bend almost 90 degrees at the hips or chest, and his head can go 360ΒΊ, so I'm happy. And yes, I am documenting things that I do. I'll eventually have to make a second doll, photographing each section as I go.