Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Nox Nocturnalis 2014 (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=140)
-   -   'Haunted' Avatar Contest (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20152)

Lesallia Surish 10-26-2014 09:46 PM

'Haunted' Avatar Contest

'Haunted' Avatar Contest
Well, well, well... so you decided to come and check out the contest, huh? I'm a tough judge to please, so you better make sure you do your very best. It doesn't matter if the items are rare and expensive or cheap and common; rarity does not always make a good avatar. I look for themes and how the outfit fits together overall. Got it?

Here's the deal: In this haunted contest, you will be given a theme and given three days to enter their best avatar. One entry per person per round. There will be three rounds total.

Prizes given for:
  • Best Avatar (one per round and one overall)
  • Users' Favorite (one per round and one overall)

Lesallia Surish 10-26-2014 09:57 PM

How To Enter
So you really want to enter an avatar, huh? Well, to do so, please follow these steps:
  • Make your avatar.
  • Save it to your computer.
  • Upload it to an image hosting site (photobucket, imgur, etc.).
  • Post it in the thread with the form below.

HTML Code:

[SIZE="6"][CENTER][COLOR="#FF7722"][B]I Have An Entry![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER][/SIZE]
[B]Username:[/B]
[B]Round (1, 2, or 3):[/B]
[B]Embedded Image or Image Link[/B]:

Lesallia Surish 10-26-2014 09:59 PM

First Round
Theme: Haunted
Entries:
Second Round
Theme: Autumn
Entries:
Third Round
Theme: Winter
Entries:
Final Round
(open to winners of the three rounds)
Theme: ?
Entries:

Lesallia Surish 11-03-2014 01:21 PM

I guess it's about time for me to give the first theme, huh? Bet you all were salivating, waiting for me to arrive. The first theme is haunted - use your items to show me that something creepy is happening to your avatar. Are you possessed by a malevolent spirt, are you merely haunted by one, or are you the evil spirit itself? You can even take it to the next level - go for the subtle things instead. Do your best to set the mood and make it creepy.

You have three days to submit entries (until 11/6 at 12pm CST).

Tiva 11-03-2014 10:24 PM

…… *looks at Avi* I need to change and make new ones….. rawr rawr

Can't wait for entries though!

ml1201 11-04-2014 12:35 AM

I Have An Entry!

Username: ml1201
Round : 1
Imbedded Image or Image Link:http://i.imgur.com/ONHk33I.png

Lesallia Surish 11-04-2014 10:22 PM

Why thank you for your entry, ml1201. Added to the contestants list.

Oh, and Tiva, you're a professional on Trisphee, so I expect an entry every round from you, understand? If you don't, I may just have to charge you extra when you come around my store. Haha. Am I joking? Maybe.

ml1201 11-04-2014 10:28 PM

Thank you. XD And I'm surprised that Tiva has not entered their avi yet. What do you do if there's only one entry that round?

Lesallia Surish 11-04-2014 10:31 PM

If there is only one entry, then that round goes to the them. As someone often says, 'fortune favors the bold'. Although, realistically, I would like to be able to have some sort of competition. Come on, Trisphites, you love making avatars and I loathe having to beg!

Tiva 11-04-2014 10:36 PM

I am working on one. Just kind of trying to not use ones i have made and never published. I have been working on the baseless trend and making junk.

Lesallia Surish 11-04-2014 10:38 PM

That's good to hear, Tiva.

I suppose, in that case, that you can continue to shop at my store at the current Trisphite exchange rate. That is my gift to you for entering an avatar. See? I can be reasonable if you just work with me and do what I want.

Sei 11-04-2014 10:41 PM

Now, now, Lesalia.

Tiva doesn't need to submit an avatar, nor do you need to threaten to put an extra tax on her purchases. She's a great user and you're a great shopkeeper. Let's keep it civil, alright? :3

Lesallia Surish 11-04-2014 10:42 PM

I suppose I can manage that, Sei. I will try to be more... civil to future contestants in the future.

Now, on another note! More entries, please!

Tiva 11-04-2014 10:49 PM

…… Thank you Sei for protecting me though I planned on entering so it was an idle threat from her. *kisses cheek* You are still my hero though.

Fauxreal 11-04-2014 10:56 PM

Working on an avatar! Tiva should enter a good one I know!

Espy 11-04-2014 11:16 PM

-faceplants into avi editor-

....wow, I was pretty sure this used to be my forte.