Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Club House (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   The AniCafe (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7836)

momo the peachy 03-28-2012 01:39 AM

The AniCafe

Welcome to The AniCafe, the place to chat about your favorite Anime Series and Anime Movies and anything related to anime :D

Some of my faves:

Vampire Knight
Shiki
Bleach
Naruto
Katekyo Hitman Reborn
Death Note
Initial D
Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad (This is the tip of my iceberg, I have sooo many but too much to list, would take like days to list them all)

I may list the anime I have on dvd at a later date. It will take a while, as I have one whole room full of anime :D

Espy 03-28-2012 01:46 AM

BECK. I've completely forgotten about it! (Actually, I lost the plot, I think. I'll have to get back to it when I've time.)

momo the peachy 03-28-2012 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Espy (Post 1109884)
BECK. I've completely forgotten about it! (Actually, I lost the plot, I think. I'll have to get back to it when I've time.)

One of the best Rock N Roll animes EVER! What other anime are you into?

Gallagher 03-28-2012 01:50 AM

I don't often have the chance to watch anime, but a few favorites of mine that I have in my personal collection are Princess Tutu, Akira, Fruits Basket, and Witch Hunter Robin. I think I've read more manga than I've watched, actually... And on that note, my favorite mangas are Parasyte and Leviathan.

Espy 03-28-2012 01:50 AM

....Now that I think about it, I've only read the manga. Haven't seen the anime. I'm not as interested in anime as manga, ahaha.

Cartoons and anime-wise, I've watched a bit of Naruto (the only anime I'd prefer over the manga), Keroro Gunso (not much) Mirumo de Pon (...holy crap, I love this one, even though I don't understand it much).

Alpha 03-28-2012 01:55 AM

Hmmm....let's see:
Bleach
Naruto
Naruto - Shippuden
Death Note
Fullmetal Alchemist
Fullmetal Alchemist - Brotherhood
Kekkaishi
Big O
s-CRY-ed
Mobile Suit Gundam
Mobile Suit Gundam - SEED
Mobile Fighter G Gundam
Mobile Suit Gundam Wing
YuYu Hakasho

And that should cover most of it....

momo the peachy 03-28-2012 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gallagher (Post 1109899)
I don't often have the chance to watch anime, but a few favorites of mine that I have in my personal collection are Princess Tutu, Akira, Fruits Basket, and Witch Hunter Robin. I think I've read more manga than I've watched, actually... And on that note, my favorite mangas are Parasyte and Leviathan.

I have all those animes except Witch Hunter Robin. I don't read manga as much as I used to. Mainly for the reason that the shop where I got it in Australia shut down. :( I can get it online but I have to wait so long before it gets here... And while I love Fruits Basket, I hated how they ended the anime, totally left everyone hanging, thinking there was going to be more, because the manga was so much more detailed, and longer. But nope. It just ended, and that was it.

momo the peachy 03-28-2012 01:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alpha (Post 1109913)
Hmmm....let's see:
Bleach
Naruto
Naruto - Shippuden
Death Note
Fullmetal Alchemist
Fullmetal Alchemist - Brotherhood
Kekkaishi
Big O
s-CRY-ed
Mobile Suit Gundam
Mobile Suit Gundam - SEED
Mobile Fighter G Gundam
Mobile Suit Gundam Wing
YuYu Hakasho

And that should cover most of it....

Wow, awesome list! I have most of those on dvd! :D I love ANYTHING to do with Gundam, or mecha anime in general! :)

Gallagher 03-28-2012 02:03 AM

YuYu Hakusho! How did I forget about that one. Oh boy. I still need to get the full set of that one.

The manga for Fruits Basket is better, but I still enjoy the anime.

Big O is fabulous, too, but I never really understood what was happening.

momo the peachy 03-28-2012 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gallagher (Post 1109934)
YuYu Hakusho! How did I forget about that one. Oh boy. I still need to get the full set of that one.

The manga for Fruits Basket is better, but I still enjoy the anime.

Big O is fabulous, too, but I never really understood what was happening.

Yu Yu Hakusho, is an all-time classic. Big O was also pretty good. I had the dvd boxset for that somewhere but I lost it and dunno where it's got to. I guess I will find it when I'm not actually looking for it.

Funkduder 03-28-2012 10:50 PM

By God....Anime? *huggles all over and huggles again* <3

Angel Spirit Girl 03-30-2012 03:08 PM

Oooo! I like animation. Some of my favorite series are Sailor Moon, Winx, W.I.T.C.H., Magical Do Rei Mei, Samuri Jack, and My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic. I would like to have time to watch more.

Avox 03-30-2012 08:59 PM

I recently watched Angel Beats and... Uhm... Oh! High School of the Dead! Those are both great. And Yumeria! I watched that back when I was about 12 or 13. XD

Funkduder 03-30-2012 10:52 PM

Angel Beats I was less impressed with, probably becuase I figured out the story less than 3 episodes in. It was pretty funny at some points, though

momo the peachy 03-30-2012 11:51 PM

Wow, this thread really took off while I was away. :) So many of you like all types of different anime, and that's awesome, because some I have not heard of before, but now I know of! :D And I would just like to add....I can't wait until they get the Akira movie off the ground, and into our movie theatres! When it comes out, I will be all over that like a nasty rash! :D But they keep on delaying it though....:mad:

Angel Spirit Girl 03-31-2012 11:41 AM

As for movies, I liked Princess Mononoke, Spirited Away, and princess movies like Thumbelina, Anastasia, and Disney ones.