Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Nox Nocturnalis : Festival of The Night (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   Festival Chat! (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1503)

Yommy 09-25-2010 08:14 PM

Festival Chat!

Oh no I missed most of the fun it seems. >.<
Anyway...

Hi and welcome to my chat. I know most don't know me or just don't realize they do yet. So why not stop in to chat and kindle up a friendship if not rekindle one. ^_^

Sadrain 09-25-2010 08:27 PM

No, there are a week ahead of you, so you haven't really missed anything. C;

Yommy 09-25-2010 08:33 PM

That's good to know. ^_^

Hello and how are you?

The Cheshire Cat 09-25-2010 09:02 PM

Hiya Lanyer.
I do believe we may have just starting chatting in another thread.
No matter, I hope you don't mind me warming up here as well.

Yommy 09-25-2010 09:04 PM

Hiya Cat. ^_^ Do yo mind me calling you that?
An I don't mind. I would actually like the company.

How are you today?

The Cheshire Cat 09-25-2010 09:06 PM

No, of course not. Call me what you wish. :3

I'm doing well. Haven't been on during the whole event. My other siblings have been hogging the computer or I've been too busy. What about yourself?

Yommy 09-25-2010 09:07 PM

I have not been on either. I am good though, just decided to see if there were anyone willing to chat today. Most times I am on here there is no one around. xD I am sorry to hear you are in the same boat as me with the event. Maybe we can get somewhere while chatting.

Angel Spirit Girl 09-25-2010 09:11 PM

Hello. :) Nice to meet you two.

I haven't been posting as much as I want since I have been a bit busy and distracted.

I hope to get some more aurum as well as souls and shards by the end of the month. There are quite a few items I want.

The Cheshire Cat 09-25-2010 09:11 PM

I hope so. I do enjoy these items. At least the event doesn't end till October...4th, I think? It will give me some time to earn something, at least.

Hello Angel. Welcome to the chat!

Yommy 09-25-2010 09:14 PM

Hiya Angel and welcome to the chat. ^_^
How are you today?

I have yet to see if there are any new common shop items but I need to save up for what's listed in my sig at the moment.

Cat the items are beautiful and I must have at least one set. An yeah the event lasts till the 4th.

The Cheshire Cat 09-25-2010 09:16 PM

My sister has quested the same items you are questing now. I think she was actually able to complete her goal. I'm sure you'll be able to finish yours. :3

And yes, the items are stunning. Which one do you think is your favorite?

Angel Spirit Girl 09-25-2010 09:16 PM

I believe that is how long we have to get souls and shards.

I want multiples of some event items for myself, so I hope to get lots of currency.

I am also wanting several sea breeze items before they leave the shop.

The Cheshire Cat 09-25-2010 09:19 PM

The sea breezes aren't my favorite item, but I suppose they are alright.

I love my anka set and the items that actually cost runes.

Yommy 09-25-2010 09:20 PM

I want the Falla's Bundle most of all from the event items. An I would love to have a Pandora's box Hope as well. <3

Getting the items should not be hard as long as I have a place to post and talk to all the wonderful people. ^_^

I found it easier to get souls in other forums than here.

The Cheshire Cat 09-25-2010 09:22 PM

Oh yeah? I think the amount/chances of souls and shards you earn is based on how active people are at that time. I'm not sure why... Just a theory I have.

Yommy 09-25-2010 09:24 PM

That could be true as well. If that is the case then it should be easy to gain a few items fast.

Anyone know where to get the headphones that silver is wearing?