Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Welcome Wagon (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   New, yet also old at the same time! (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23592)

Claptrap 11-12-2018 07:31 PM

New, yet also old at the same time!

Back in my teenage years I was pretty big into the avatar communities, having accounts here there and everywhere. My main haunts were Kinsaki, Ernya and Menewsha, all of which seem to have died or are dying. Though to be fair, Kinsaki died when I was still on avatar sites so that's not really news to me. Anyway, I'm a fair bit older now and have a bit more time on my hands now that I've returned to the nest and left my wild student lifestyle behind me, so I thought I'd dip my tootsies back into the avatar site waters and see if I still find them as fun as I did before. I did think I had an account here at some point, but I have no idea what the username was and to be honest I was never that active anyway as I was spread so thin at the time (though I did always remember the avatar styles being really pretty here), so I figure a new account and a fresh start is just what I needed when starting my journey back to my youth~

Rambles aside, hi giys!

mdom 11-12-2018 08:10 PM

Hello Claptrap! Welcome to Trisphee!!!
Hope you have loads of fun here!!!!

Claptrap 11-12-2018 08:44 PM

Hi there! Thank you for the welcome. I think I'm getting on okay so far, though I haven't really ventured too far into the main forums yet haha!

KittyBeary 11-12-2018 10:41 PM

Hi and welcome!! :D

Espy 11-12-2018 11:36 PM

Welcome to Tris. You managed to *just* miss the Nox event. Still, some people around here might have extra items.

Glitch 11-13-2018 12:56 AM

Hey there and welcome ^^

Claptrap 11-13-2018 08:27 AM

@KittyBeary Hiya! Thank you~

@Espy Thank you~ I had a little nose in the event forum, but I was thinking it seemed somewhat halloweeny so I was probably a little late to the party. I have to have a look at the items, I imagine I'm missing a fair few haha!

@Glitch Hi~ Thank you!

Stabbsworth 11-18-2018 02:40 PM

Welcome back to clothing hell!

It's a very nice clothing hell, though. Nox is now dead and I have a spare set of the blue doll/scarecrow stuff.

Hail Helix!

Claptrap 11-18-2018 02:43 PM

Hi there!I was lucky enough to grab some items before the shop was cleared, so thankfully I've been able to cobble together a little something something so I don't look too shabby haha!

Gallagher 11-18-2018 02:57 PM

forest mummy.

the most dangerous kind of mummy.

Stabbsworth 11-18-2018 02:59 PM

it looks nice.

i just cobble together random shit on a daily basis to try and make my avatar look marginally decent for some idiot that joined in March, maybe. i dunno if i actually joined in march.

Gallagher 11-18-2018 03:00 PM

you didn't. you're making that up, lol.

Stabbsworth 11-18-2018 03:03 PM

i actually joined in june, which is about... uh. 3 months off.

timekeeping is a pain up my ass.

Gallagher 11-18-2018 03:03 PM

losing track in months is better than losing track in years

Stabbsworth 11-18-2018 03:04 PM

oh boy.

Claptrap 11-18-2018 06:05 PM

@Gallagher Forest mummies bring nothing but fear and mud wherever they roam

Voidbarker I mean, March and June are pretty much the same...