Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Media (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Favorite Movies (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=554)

Panda 07-22-2010 09:11 PM

Favorite Movies

Favorite Movies

What are your favorite movies and why?

I like a lot of movies and I don't have the heart to pick which one is the best. I have a lot of movies in my room right now that I keep watching over and over again, there are so many of them. I like horror movies the most, it never really scared me but I really like watching them.

Duchess 07-23-2010 03:31 AM

I'm not a fan of teh horror.. it just either bores or annoys me for some reason.
I like movies that have comedic value, because that's what's entertaining to me.

Somehow I can see myself watching Bring It On (the original) over and over and over again.

Sadrain 07-23-2010 05:04 AM

I am not a big movie watcher anymore, but when I did watch them... Nothing really caught my attention (maybe only "Paulie"). I can't imagine anything I could call my favorite movie. Pathetic, isn't it? XD

Illusion 07-23-2010 06:12 AM

My favorite movie is Spirited Away, been that way for like 7 years now I think... Been a long while.

Faye 07-28-2010 01:43 PM

The Illusionist Romantic, interesting and unique plot, amazing actors
A Beautiful Mind Sad, a few twists, based off of a true story

Ashurato 08-14-2010 07:05 PM

I -love- Spirited Away and Howl's Moving Castle. Though I also like Labyrinth and Pan's Labyrinth.

Burial 08-16-2010 03:32 AM

Horror Movies are Great but im more of a Comedy Person :3
One of my favorite movies is Cat in the Hat, that movie always makes me laugh

Shark 08-16-2010 03:40 AM

I don't have too many favorites. o_o Well, most movies I've just forgotten about.. so eh. xD

I love most of the Pokemon movies starting from the first movie, to the Deoxys & Rayquaza movie. >.>

And then I love The Day After Tomorrow, War of the Worlds, and The Fifth Element. Those are the only movies I can remember that I like. xD

Beaver 09-01-2010 12:43 PM

for the past little while, my favourite movie has been Big Fish. it's just such a well made movie and i love all the characters, guhh. <3 ;w; i also love that actor.
...but i forget his namee. :'D

johnny 09-01-2010 01:13 PM

Haven't I posted in here yet? Ah, well:

Labyrinth
Help!
A Hard Day's Night
Jesus Christ Superstar
The Lion King
Mulan
Monty Python's Quest for the Holy Grail
A Knight's Tale
Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
Pirate Radio/The Boat that Rocked
Inkheart
Sherlock Holmes
Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl
Tommy
Howl's Moving Castle
Spirited Away
Kiki's Delivery Service
My Neighbor Totoro

I like a lot of movies. :>

Kyp 09-01-2010 04:22 PM

Lord of the Rings ^__^ Best most epic movie ever! And it still doesn't compare with the books!

Lancelot 09-01-2010 04:59 PM

The Count of Monte Cristo is my favorite film of all time at the moment. Any film that imprisons an innocent man about to married who then seeks revenge years later after an escape has to be first on my list.

Cyanide Lollipop 09-01-2010 09:53 PM

The Nightmare Before Christmas. I've loved that movie since it came out, I'll never ever get sick of it. <3

I also love The Crow... but only the first one. The sequels just... should not exist.

regine 09-04-2010 03:11 AM

my favorite movie is titanic and bedtime stories

GrnTea 09-12-2010 12:22 PM

So many movies to pick from! Ahhhh Saving Private Ryan is still my all time favorite movie. Then of course there's The Matrix Trilogy (How can you not love it?) Zoolander! Anchorman! Blood Diamond, the Bourne Trilogy, Agh, too many! I'm not going through them all lol

Lucid: 09-13-2010 11:50 PM

I love lots of movies, but since I recently saw a production of The Taming of the Shrew, I've been really wanting to watch 10 Things I Hate About You. I love that movie so much, and it's definitely in my very top favorites.