Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Welcome Wagon (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   hi there to me (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21305)

Growl 11-21-2015 06:45 PM

hi there to me

so my name is Growl, I'm tired of making up usernames or such.

I do art. Roleplays. Etc.
Singing is a passion but I'm not that great at it.
I also am somewhat shy and my favorite color is a hot pink, purple, blue, or neon green.

Storms are my favorite weather. Winter is my favorite season other than autumn and water is my favorite element.

Please tell me, is the rp section active a bit?
Is the art section active a bit?

Are you willing to welcome a new user?:p-innocent:

Glitch 11-21-2015 07:00 PM

We are super duper willing to welcome a new user, welcome!

Winter is also my favorite season :O -- it used to be my username even haha.

I like lightening storms and then super cloudy and just about to rain but hasn't rained yet.

I sing in the car. . . does that count??

Growl 11-21-2015 07:03 PM

Haha yes that does count. Nice to meet you, I like your siggy picture, though she makes me cold right now. It's cold in my house, finally november so its cold over here.

Glitch 11-21-2015 07:10 PM

It's cold here too! D:

I sent you some items so you don't have to be naked if you don't want to be <3

Growl 11-21-2015 07:33 PM

Aww thank you Glitch, they looked awesome, I love halloween and orange and blue look beautiful. I'm a sucker for color lol

Glitch 11-21-2015 08:04 PM

I had no idea what you would like so i guessed XD

Tohopekaliga 11-21-2015 08:17 PM

You joined at a good time for finding colors, what with our new shops and stuff! :D

Welcome!

Sei 11-21-2015 08:19 PM

That's definitely true, Toho. :3

Welcome to Trisphee, Growl! :'D

littl3chocobo 11-21-2015 09:36 PM

oh! well howdy~ i only just got back after a long time away so i would not have an answer for your questions though i am happy to chat with you<3

Growl 11-21-2015 10:08 PM

hi everyone. thank you for answering. new shops? sweet!

I'm currently waiting for my room mate to go to work while my little girl sleeps. This way I can draw in peace I hope.

Glitch 11-21-2015 10:37 PM

Make sure you check out the games tab too for some easier ways to get some stuff <333

Growl 11-21-2015 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glitch (Post 1671616)
Make sure you check out the games tab too for some easier ways to get some stuff <333

Ah thank you.

I'm almost done with my quest thread as far as updates will go. I'm starting to love the items on here. I'm a huge sucker for backgrounds and magic XD and wings lol :p-kittysmile:

Lawtan 11-22-2015 12:04 AM

There are a few 1-on-1 RP's going, and then there is Suze's RP group.
CupcakeDolly is starting an RP based on sort of a Dishonored/Dark Final Fantasy thing.

And Trisphee is changing up and improving things lately. Just got done the Halloween event. :)

And welcome!

My Library and Crib are open (in the siggy) and they both have some of the other active places on the first page, so you can check on them.

Growl 11-22-2015 01:51 AM

then time to stalk before passing out and having to work eight hours tomorrow. I don't work less than that. oh what just went b my window. twice...im creeping myself out lol

Lucid: 11-22-2015 03:26 PM

Hello Growl! :3

I like storms as long as they're of the raining variety; I will make sure I send all the snowy storms over your way. ;)