Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Media (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Favorite Childhood Movies (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3506)

Ginger 01-17-2011 09:34 PM

Favorite Childhood Movies

Here, you can talk about your favorite movies growing up.

I was a disturbing child. Up until I was about four, the Hellraiser movies were my favorite. I grew out of the phase and started to like what all of the other good little boys and girls my age did.

Some of my favorites were, and still are:

A Goofy Movie
First Kid
Tarzan (1999 Disney version)
Richie Rich
Stuart Little
Antz
Blank Check
A Bug's Life
Matilda
Space Jam
The Lion King 1 & 2
Aladdin
Home Alone 1 & 2

aaand I'll add to this list whenever I think of others~

Movies added:
My Neighbor Totoro

johnny 01-17-2011 10:37 PM

The Lion King
My Neighbor Totoro
Labyrinth
I loved watching most of my Disney VHS movies. Can't really list them all.
I actually can't remember a lot of my favorite movies. xD

Echo-chan713 01-18-2011 12:54 AM

It was The Little Mermaid Disney version

Agent Night 01-20-2011 07:56 PM

Good chunk of the Disney movies (Aladdin, Lion King, etc.)

I distinctly remember liking Independence Day, The Producers, Monty Python's Holy Grail, Rocky Horror...My parents watched a lot of movies with me as a kid

Arachnocampa 01-31-2011 06:23 AM

The Little Mermaid (I wanna rewatch it so bad! Haven't seen it in forever! >< )
The Lion King 1 & 2
Toy Story
A Bug's Life
Mulan
All Dogs Go to Heaven

I'm definitely missing some. >:1
I didn't appreciate some of them until I grew older, though, an example being Tarzan. I didn't like the gorillas or something. (I had something against sapiens?) And unfortunately I wasn't introduced to Miyazaki until later.

Shenandoah 02-02-2011 10:17 AM

All my favorite childhood movies involved Disney. I loved Snow White, Cinderella, Alice in Wonderland, The Little Mermaid, The Lion King, Aladdin, Pinocchio, Bambi, and a bunch of others. I'm still a Disney fan and I'm going to collect all the movies for myself and no one else. XD

Echo-chan713 02-03-2011 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amber-dreams (Post 438530)

The Little Mermaid (I wanna rewatch it so bad! Haven't seen it in forever! >< )
The Lion King 1 & 2
Toy Story
A Bug's Life
Mulan
All Dogs Go to Heaven

I'm definitely missing some. >:1
I didn't appreciate some of them until I grew older, though, an example being Tarzan. I didn't like the gorillas or something. (I had something against sapiens?) And unfortunately I wasn't introduced to Miyazaki until later.

I watch the Little Mermaid 2.

We had no parental control over what we shold watch so when I was 8-10 I was watching Jerry Springer. ANd alot of PG13 rated R movie when I was 5-8.

Booga 03-31-2011 11:53 AM

Anything related to old school disney animation were basically my favorite childhood movies. I'm especially very fond of The hunchback of notre dame. Man frollo was one sick twisted dude. =0 Strangely enough I still kinda like the guy >_>;

Fey 04-04-2011 11:17 PM

Wow, I was apparently an odd child. Some of the first movies(besides disney ones) I recall watching were allllllllll the James Bond movies. I think I was 8 when I went a three day marathon with my dad watching them all. OH, and the original Indiana Jones movies...saw Temple of Doom and didn't sleep at ALL even on a trans-pacific flight. I however was NOT a fan of ET...I apparently ran screaming from the theater and to this day cannot watch it past a certain point.

Ashley 04-07-2011 01:24 AM

Some of the ones I liked were:
the aristocats
my neighbor totoro
cinderella(disney)
snow white(disney)
bambi
fox and the hound
tarzan
george of the jungle
pretty much.. mostly disney movies

Ae86 04-07-2011 02:06 AM

Homealone 1 and 2. For sure. Macaulay Culkin was a good actor in those movies. Of course now he's... different.

Otouto 04-11-2011 09:51 PM

All those movies you said Ginger bring back fond memories. xD
When I was really young I watched flubber all the time. I don't remember much about it now.
I suppose one of these days i'll have to go digging for my old tapes.

Serra Britt 04-12-2011 10:56 PM

One that comes to mind immediately is the Chipmunks movie, as well as the Care Bears movie...I bought them a couple years ago when I found them on DVD :3 I also remember really liking Tron (the original of course, I was a child a loooong time ago lol).

Jack Pillow Button 04-16-2011 04:26 AM

The one to rule them all:
Lion King

yari 04-16-2011 10:13 AM

aristocrats, bebe kids, cry baby, pocahantas 1 and 2, beethovan 1 and 2, bambi, mathilda, home alone 1 and 2, snow white, cinderella, tarzan, basically all disney movies, fifth element, space jam, aladin,hocus pocus, nightmare before christmas, and the list can continue and so forth and so forth.... i watched so many is hard to remember them all right now but this is just a preview !(^_^)!

Nanka 04-29-2011 10:10 PM

Old school Disney movies were my favorite. The Little Mermaid is still my favorite Disney movie and I have several Disney posters and things on my Wall.

One great movie that isn't Disney, which I have a poster of, is Anastasia. <3