Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Announcement Archives (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   October Monthly Clue and Yearly Theme clue (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9471)

Sebastian 09-16-2012 02:20 PM

October Monthly Clue and Yearly Theme clue

So, I must say, I have an amazing new shipment of items coming in. You must be asking what they are right, huh, huh, huh? Well guess what?! I can't tell you. So instead I have assembled these amazing clues for you guys! Kaimid thinks I'm crazy, but, I think you guys will love it. Who doesn't like a good guessing game, right? So get to guessing.

Oh yeah, right, I haven't told you the clues yet! Silly me, so lets get to it.

1. Sew sew stitch me away, put me together and play.
2. I'm Mr. Bad Temper, everything I touch.
3. I'll get you and your little Kyun too!

What kind of clues are those you ask? Well what sort of game would it be if I told you that? Now without further delay, I guess I can hand you over to Sasan for another little treat! Oh... nuts!

Sasan 09-16-2012 09:40 PM

Try not t'make another mess, Sebastian.

Now then, for those of us that've forgotten, the time's come to plan for the next change in my merchandise. That's right, as much as I know all of my dear customers adore my current stock, fresh Yearlies're right on the horizon. New items, new themes, and, of course, a new clue! Let's see here...

"In a land far, far away, all the beasties come out to play."

... Yes, that's all to it. Vague, I know. So much left t'question! Go on, let your imaginations wander. Untamed creatures, untraveled lands, unknown treasures! All this, you're welcome t'be part of, come December 15th.

Until then, Trisphites, happy guessing.

Ashy 09-16-2012 10:11 PM

Yay for clues :D

Quiet Man Cometh 09-16-2012 10:19 PM

Okay, I'm trying to make the first one into something not creepy.

It's not working.

Illusion 09-16-2012 10:25 PM

1. Sew sew stitch me away, put me together and play.
A Rag doll :O?
2. I'm Mr. Bad Temper, everything I touch.
Everything.. He.. Touches... A PEDO!
3. I'll get you and your little Kyun too!
A scooby doo masked villain? D=

"In a land far, far away, all the beasties come out to play."
A bunch of beasts from foreign lands? o.e.....

Hopefully the yearlies have some serious quality control and good direction. I'd hate to see another... Well.. Whatever we got this year. NOT SAYING THAT THEY WERE BAAAD... But.. They were just bad YEARLIES they should had been monthlies. :/ I hope you guys figured out what separates Yearlies from Monthlies this time around. :/

Ashy 09-16-2012 10:29 PM

*stabs illusion in the ear*

And how would you distinguish monthlies from yearlies, just curious.

Illusion 09-16-2012 11:01 PM

I can discuss my opinion on how I personally distinguish monthlies from yearlies later if your interested. But right now I'm watching all the old resident evil movies so I'm well educated for the new one! <3

woopdidoodoo 09-16-2012 11:01 PM

omg I's terrible with clues! I think the first one is like a teddy bear or rag doll

Quiet Man Cometh 09-16-2012 11:05 PM

Nemesis was fail. That's all I have to say on Res evil movies.

Must be a DnD thing. I see sewing things together, my brain thinks flesh golem over doll.

Ashy 09-16-2012 11:19 PM

*hooks illusion back to make a real response*

Quiet Man Cometh 09-16-2012 11:21 PM

Well, that's not all I have to say. I have watched the first one a lot. Not so fond of the sequels though.

Do we always put the clues out this time or do I just not pay enough attention?

Coda 09-16-2012 11:30 PM

We try to do mid-month when we've got them ready by now, so... yes, we've done it this early before.

Ashy 09-16-2012 11:31 PM

Usually I make them up last minute >.>

I need a better calendar :P

Quiet Man Cometh 09-16-2012 11:33 PM

I need to actually *look* at a calender more often.

Coda 09-16-2012 11:33 PM

It used to be ME making them up last-minute, but Ashy's taken over the duty (and does a better job of it).

Quiet Man Cometh 09-16-2012 11:35 PM

You know that song won't leave my head now.