Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Trisphee Talk (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   What Race are you? What planet do you live on? (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4851)

Illusion 05-12-2011 07:41 PM

What Race are you? What planet do you live on?

So the storybook been updated with history of races, and planets. So why not discover what we are! Let me start first <3

I hop one planet to another I'm not too sure on what Planet I was born in... As I recall I was born at the North Pole....

So what are you!? Refer to the The Races and Planets of Trispheeif you need to brush up with the the races of Trisphee. Be sure to leave any little comments of your own about your race and planet. I bet we all would love to hear!

Espy 05-12-2011 07:53 PM

I LIKE THIS. Hm...I'll see what I am...

Reyoki 05-12-2011 08:10 PM

I'm a half-breed forged from the union of an Isilme of planet Deivai and an Ascent Acro of planet Quesaria. Does my hybrid appearance startle you? I pray it does not, for I am not the most dangerous thing you may encounter. As I was born of not only two races, but also two worlds, I have no true place to call home, save for wherever the winds of fate- and sands of time -take me.

Illusion 05-12-2011 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reyoki (Post 654940)
I'm a half-breed forged from the union of an Isilme of planet Deivai and an Ascent Acro of planet Quesaria. Does my hybrid appearance startle you? I pray it does not, for I am not the most dangerous thing you may encounter. As I was born of not only two races, but also two worlds, I have no true place to call home, save for wherever the winds of fate- and sands of time -take me.

Interesting.. Interesting indeed... I wonder...
*pokes*
=O I knew it your squishy!

Reyoki 05-12-2011 08:19 PM

GAH! Poking! How could you find my weakness so easily?!

Illusion 05-12-2011 08:22 PM

Pfft.. You think your the only one of your kind? I've seen creatures like you that are the size of the smallest moons in our galaxy.

Edit: Scratch that.. Those are the small lunarianmartarianpanarians... They are like 2 inches tall.. I sorta got you guys messed up.. Hmm.. No I haven't seen a creature like you yet.

Reyoki 05-12-2011 08:30 PM

I know very well that I am not a unique being. I do not need one such as yourself telling me this. *crosses arms and pouts in a semi-dignified manner*

Illusion 05-12-2011 08:32 PM

Well... Maybe if you didn't put extensions in your hair... THATS RIGHT I KNOW! D< You think you can fool me by believing that you have long hair? And you are somewhat unique.. You managed to make me gasp at your beauty for a second..

Reyoki 05-12-2011 08:34 PM

You lie! My silky locks are all my own! I know all about your contacts, though!

Illusion 05-12-2011 09:00 PM

D= Oh no I'm foiled!
*distracts you with a shiny piece of aurum*
LOOK AT THE SHINY!

Reyoki 05-12-2011 09:02 PM

*gasp* Shiny! *crouches and tail whips around excitedly* I will get you... MINE! *leaps at the aurum*

Illusion 05-12-2011 09:03 PM

*runs and hides*
o.o..

Ashy 05-12-2011 09:07 PM

you guys are funny ><

i think ill be a valyarin cos i dont like all the complicated junk, oh my lizards are just lizards btw

Reyoki 05-12-2011 09:12 PM

*falls into the dirt, then stands back up, blushing slightly, and brushes off with an embarrassed cough* Ahem, sorry you had to see that. I'm a treasure hunter by trade, and I get my great love of all things shiny from both sides of my lineage. I did not mean to startle you.

Illusion 05-12-2011 09:12 PM

So you live for a long time ashy? xD

Ashy 05-12-2011 09:16 PM

me love you long time?