Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Trisphee Talk (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   New Item Request Thread (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24261)

Stabbsworth 08-07-2022 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdom (Post 1948651)
Translucid body with visible organs and nervous system

that sounds very interesting tbh. we could also probably do multiple different things with that, like a mermaid body that's translucent. i am going (EYES EMOJI) at this idea. the only issue is that i currently have no idea how to execute it.

Chloe 08-11-2022 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdom (Post 1948498)
PLEASE all the meme items ehehe
I cherish my rainbow poop so much,,,

lol.. to be honest, with all the 'poop' related toys out on the market now.. some poop related avatar items might be the next craze?

and can't remember if there's much with skeleton related stuff on the site? some more gory stuff would be interesting, was looking through Gaia and some of the items they have.. makes a horror fan's heart swell.

mdom 09-16-2022 12:43 AM

There's a skeleton item, I think it was a halloween item, and those skeleton tops/bottoms too.

Can I ask for a fleshy recolor of the feline splice?

Stabbsworth 09-16-2022 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdom (Post 1950625)
There's a skeleton item, I think it was a halloween item, and those skeleton tops/bottoms too.

Can I ask for a fleshy recolor of the feline splice?

think you'd have to ask galla on that one.

mdom 09-16-2022 09:45 PM

@galla where is you

Gallagher 09-17-2022 03:09 PM

hmmm! that would probably be easy enough.

any other quickies you want?

mdom 09-18-2022 07:39 PM

Ahhh thank you so much!!

uhh can't think of anything at the moment

Den 09-22-2022 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stabbsworth (Post 1948669)
that sounds very interesting tbh. we could also probably do multiple different things with that, like a mermaid body that's translucent. i am going (EYES EMOJI) at this idea. the only issue is that i currently have no idea how to execute it.

That'd probably be a transparency thing, like how the tattoos work... IDK though.

Gallagher 09-22-2022 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Den (Post 1950846)
That'd probably be a transparency thing, like how the tattoos work... IDK though.

I would probably want the skin itself and whatever insides are supposed to be showing done on 2 separate layers, that way we can do both an all in one piece version and a version that has the skin itself as an above layer and the insides as a below layer. but, there are definitely a lot of approaches we could take, depending on what effect we wanted to recreate.

for the nervous system idea, I think the tattoo approach would work well because if it's transparent it can be put over any skin, and layering multiple will still get you a solid look if you need it.

Stabbsworth 09-22-2022 07:56 PM

now we're thinking with transparency.
legit, my mind is going absolutely fuckin wild with this shit.

Biomecha 09-22-2022 10:36 PM

I don't know if this avatar might help with ideas for translucent organs.

But another suggestion, just the floral parts on their own as separate pieces. I might have suggested something similar though, amongst the million things I posted in the old suggestion thread.

Stabbsworth 09-27-2022 05:20 AM

thank you for the ideas, they may be used soon. hopefully.

Espy 09-28-2022 01:06 AM

Took a cursory look through the shops -- we don't seem to have any turtleneck sweaters? Could we potentially get one, and a version with the sleeves rolled up?

Stabbsworth 09-28-2022 06:45 AM

> Turtle Tank
> Scareactor Top

-- these are the ones that i found while looking through the tops. There's also possibilities for layering with the Turtle Tank. Admittedly, we could use more sleeve items, but iirc there should be some that will be available soon?

Espy 09-29-2022 01:34 AM

Yeah, I was looking for something a little bulkier. Though I might be able to layer those two a bit.

Stabbsworth 09-29-2022 10:16 AM

i'll see abt getting smth bulkier done.

i don't have the skill to pull off smth along the lines of exposed eyeballs / nervous system stuff, unfortunately.