Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Central Square (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Shout Into The Void (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23588)

Merskelly Metalien 11-19-2019 01:02 AM

I kinda miss Fantasia. <:] <3 And love that I can still watch it on VHS instead of paying Disney money to watch it again.

Espy 11-19-2019 01:47 AM

Lucid dreaming would be nice.

Firearms appear a lot in my dreams, long before I started playing shooter games. Not sure what's up with that.

Also whoever claimed you can't feel pain in dreams is full of bull. And I've lost count of how many times I've died in dreams. Mostly, though, my brain seems to enjoy tormenting me with some of my worst fears in my dreams. Fun shit, really. Most of it belongs under several layers of trigger warnings.

Stabbsworth 11-19-2019 12:03 PM

i'd 100% look into being a therapist as a job, but i'd need qualifications.

uuugh.

even being a secretary requires qualifications!

Coda 11-19-2019 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MonBon (Post 1926644)
I don't want to lucid dream. i like just seeing where they go, even when they go to horrible places

My dreams are usually at least a little bit lucid, but that means that I have a tendency to have some part of the back of my mind realize "wait a minute, that's not realistic" and a few seconds later something bad happens. ^^()

Quote:

Originally Posted by Voidbarker (Post 1926695)

uuugh.

The qualifications for being a secretary in most fields are basic computer proficiency (you have to know how to use MS Word) and a typing speed of at least 60 words per minute.

The medical field is different because those secretaries are exposed to patient information and most countries have very strict laws concerning how that's supposed to be handled. (I'm very familiar with the US's laws from both sides of the desk.) Fortunately it's not that hard to learn -- most of it seems like common sense once you've heard it. You can take the courses for pretty cheap; I've seen them in the $15-$25 range.

Merskelly Metalien 11-19-2019 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Voidbarker (Post 1926695)

uuugh.

eUe
Feel stupid for askin' but,...do you pronounce it, sec-a-tr-ee?
instead of sec-ret-terry??

Stabbsworth 11-19-2019 01:46 PM

sec-re-tary, i think.

sort of hard to put it into text.

Kory 11-19-2019 05:34 PM

Espy, you're looking very spiffy!

Pain is definitely something I've experienced in dreams..
My father used to get mad because for a while I couldn't tell when I was dreaming and when I was awake so I put sticky notes all over the house saying, "Are you dreaming?"

I've always woken up before actually dying, but I've been through some awful pain in dreams :(

Lucid dreaming, I think, would be great.
I could stop a nightmare before it happens and that would be amazing!

Espy 11-19-2019 05:54 PM

Thanks. First background that I’m... actually kind of attached to.

Stabbsworth 11-19-2019 08:35 PM

it's a very nice background.

i need to figure out a better avatar than this one tbh.

Merskelly Metalien 11-20-2019 12:35 PM

Espy's Avi looks really huggable and I don't know why. o-o
I mean no offense, I'm just weird. <x/ I think I like the color combo, and the overall backdrop, but also the scruffiness. <x'}

Also, currently in my theatre department's green room, hangin' out alone before class starts, and I think I scared someone into not coming all the way in here. <x'D They just poked in and then went out.
I'm sorry frightened student! I can't take my hat and scarf off!

Stabbsworth 11-20-2019 08:54 PM

tw for mild mention of blood / unsanitary. (no, it's not toilet stuff, more towards acne stuff.)

Espy 11-20-2019 11:07 PM

I was listening to Far Over the Misty Mountains Cold on repeat for a few hours while I made this avi.

MonBon 11-21-2019 12:03 AM

It's a nice avi!

Merskelly Metalien 11-21-2019 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Espy (Post 1926919)
I was listening to Far Over the Misty Mountains Cold on repeat for a few hours while I made this avi.

Ah, there's a logic I can get behind. /x] It goes perfectly.

Espy 11-21-2019 02:39 PM

Specifically, this cover.

Biomecha 11-21-2019 06:31 PM

I always see self-checkout signs at the store, but no mirrors.