Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Welcome Wagon (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   New Account, But Not New To The Site (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24262)

Kimmi-Chan 03-02-2022 10:48 AM

New Account, But Not New To The Site

I have a few accounts on here already but unfortunely I don't have access to the emails for them anymore. I was KimmiChan1989, as well as JackthePumpkinKing1989 in case anyone wondered. I always try to stick around but then things get crazy and I poof. But I'm really glad to see the site is still here.

Anyways....

Hello all!

Stabbsworth 03-02-2022 10:52 AM

hello! welcome back!

i think we allow up to about 3 accounts. i'll have to check. either way, i can relate with having to have more than one account on certain forum sites because i forgot the fucking password.

also hi, i work here.

Kimmi-Chan 03-02-2022 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stabbsworth (Post 1946821)
hello! welcome back!

i think we allow up to about 3 accounts. i'll have to check. either way, i can relate with having to have more than one account on certain forum sites because i forgot the fucking password.

also hi, i work here.

Oh wow you do? That's pretty cool! I love your username and avatar :D I can't wait to get back into the swing of things her and make my own avatar look amazing again lol

Stabbsworth 03-02-2022 11:25 AM

i have a metric fuck ton of event items if you want some.

been meaning to change my username to pelontrix or something but i'm not sure if i can do that now that i'm legally an artist here.

expect some commons updates soonish once we've ironed out all the kinks and shit.

Kimmi-Chan 03-02-2022 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stabbsworth (Post 1946824)
i have a metric fuck ton of event items if you want some.

been meaning to change my username to pelontrix or something but i'm not sure if i can do that now that i'm legally an artist here.

expect some commons updates soonish once we've ironed out all the kinks and shit.

I'll literally take anything you don't want or need lol I had a bunch of token items on one of the other accounts. I was happy to see we got more as time went on lol

Stabbsworth 03-02-2022 12:38 PM

there ya go.
you wouldn't believe how many fuckin event items you get.

Kimmi-Chan 03-02-2022 12:39 PM

Lol is that a good thing or a bad thing? XD

Stabbsworth 03-02-2022 12:48 PM

good thing, it means i can chuck items at newbies.

Kimmi-Chan 03-02-2022 12:50 PM

Lol True

I plan to do the same once I get more into the site lol

Stabbsworth 03-02-2022 01:18 PM

you can also find event items in the item exchange, though you can also expect like. a metric shit ton of crane game items. i need to chuck more commons in when i can.

Kimmi-Chan 03-02-2022 01:30 PM

I might have to look there once I get more currency lol

Stabbsworth 03-02-2022 01:48 PM

Sometimes you can get currency from the crane game, too. Rewards refresh hourly.

There's also Smooch Quest. Avalanche doesn't give any rewards at the moment.

Kimmi-Chan 03-02-2022 01:56 PM

Hmmmm.... I'll have to check those out then

Stabbsworth 03-02-2022 02:11 PM

Coda has a project he's been working on in order to bring a new game to the site, but it might be some time until it's released.

Stabbsworth 03-02-2022 02:23 PM

Oh, if you're looking to earn currency, there's also the forum games forum, and the hangouts forum. Most charity threads are also set up so that you can chat if you wish to.

IIRC, the forum games forum gets you earning aurum at a much slower rate than normal, but it's usually pretty active, so it stacks up.

Kimmi-Chan 03-02-2022 02:42 PM

I thought about making a hangout thread or find one to join, but things seem kind of slow at the moment so I might do so later.