Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Welcome Wagon (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   I am back? (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23762)

Monorea 07-07-2019 04:31 PM

I am back?

So i was here three years ago and i don't remember anything about it.
My username was MystMist and i am in a different place in life now (not that it is better) so i am using the username Monorea in places now and so i hope to get a new start here.
I am now 27 (age is annoying) and i am still from and in Sweden.
I like computer games, cooking and tabletop roleplaying. Anything creative is interesting really.
Do ask me questions about myself or remind me of what i did here before if you remember me.
In any case. Hello Everyone! <3
^^

Francisco 07-07-2019 04:32 PM

I wonder what could have brought you back here? :P
Welcome back!
What kind of computer games do you like?

Gallagher 07-07-2019 04:32 PM

your avatar is actually a bit familiar. good to see you again.

Monorea 07-07-2019 04:35 PM

Oh no the sarcasm! It is painful! Save me! Please!
(I usually don't get sarcasm so i am not comfortable with it)
By the way is there any way to ping people here?

Monorea 07-07-2019 04:37 PM

Hello Gallagher! I do remember your name at least but nothing about you. I do feel like you probably were nice tho.

Gallagher 07-07-2019 04:37 PM

absolutely not. i would never. i am a crazed, unethical tyrant.

Francisco 07-07-2019 04:39 PM

Oh dear, I'll remember that haha. Sorry.
And no, we don't have pinging unfortunately.

Monorea 07-07-2019 04:42 PM

@Francisko: Oh well i can at least write an @ manually so it is easier to know who i am talking too. Aaaand i have already pressed my windows button 4 times. xP Stuipd button why is there two!

@Gallagher: Well my lord in that case i hope i can be of service.

Gallagher 07-07-2019 04:44 PM

quoting is a fantastic tool as well, and the multi-quote button lets you yoink many posts without any extra effort if you're anything like me and like being able to look at what you're replying to eventho you just read it already.

Monorea 07-07-2019 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gallagher (Post 1898174)
quoting is a fantastic tool as well, and the multi-quote button lets you yoink many posts without any extra effort if you're anything like me and like being able to look at what you're replying to eventho you just read it already.

So people don't mind the the threads looking messy due to it then? and you just click the multi-quote button on the posts you want and then press any quote button?

Gallagher 07-07-2019 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monorea (Post 1898175)
So people don't mind the the threads looking messy due to it then? and you just click the multi-quote button on the posts you want and then press any quote button?

we don't get quote trees, so you're welcome to be liberal with quoting. there's nothing against them at all. and yes, that's exactly how it works. for me, the hardest part is just remembering which one is the multi-quote without hovering first, lol

Monorea 07-07-2019 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gallagher (Post 1898176)
we don't get quote trees, so you're welcome to be liberal with quoting. there's nothing against them at all. and yes, that's exactly how it works. for me, the hardest part is just remembering which one is the multi-quote without hovering first, lol

So is there anything that i missed in these three years i should check out?

Gallagher 07-07-2019 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monorea (Post 1898180)
So is there anything that i missed in these three years i should check out?

hum, that's a toughie.

you might want to check out the games tab and play around in SmoochQuest if that's your sort of thing

there are lots of posting rewards you can collect from chatting it up in the forums here

also, commons. lots of commons.

Monorea 07-07-2019 05:20 PM

And how is the inventory sorted?

Gallagher 07-07-2019 05:22 PM

generally by item id, aka the age of the item

Monorea 07-07-2019 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gallagher (Post 1898188)
generally by item id, aka the age of the item

Oh that explains why some are here and some are there, too bad there aren't other sorting methods like name then.