Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Trisphee Talk (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   wait 5 people are currently online??? (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24215)

CV01 02-06-2021 06:00 PM

wait 5 people are currently online???

that's really low

CV01 02-06-2021 06:09 PM

also how do i earn the like coin things in this site and check my forum post history?

CV01 02-06-2021 06:09 PM

nevermind I get it by posting

Kaderin Triste 02-06-2021 06:10 PM

For this little community? That's about average these days.

And forum post history can be found on your profile page, which you get to by clicking your name located below the "Home" tab at the top of the screen and then going to the "statistics" tab.
(There may be an easier way, but that's how I always find it.)

CV01 02-06-2021 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaderin Triste (Post 1944167)
For this little community? That's about average these days.

And forum post history can be found on your profile page, which you get to by clicking your name located below the "Home" tab at the top of the screen and then going to the "statistics" tab.
(There may be an easier way, but that's how I always find it.)

thanks

Kaderin Triste 02-06-2021 06:42 PM

No problem! Just glad I could help

Tohopekaliga 02-07-2021 01:23 AM

Trisphee' s not exactly a huge place, alas. 5 is pretty alright, overall.

Your profile is indeed the best place to find your post history. :)

daikokunyo 02-07-2021 02:24 AM

It's a nice cosy little nook of the internet, Trisphee is. It's when you walk into a room and find your close friends instead of walking into a room and finding a party full of strangers.

MonBon 02-07-2021 06:29 PM

That actually makes me wonder... how did everyone find this site?

I found it because I was trying to track down an old friend

Kaderin Triste 02-07-2021 06:41 PM

I think I originally found it because a friend recommended it?
But then I wasn't on much. And I don't remember how I re-found it tbh.

Coda 02-08-2021 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CV01 (Post 1944166)
nevermind I get it by posting

Just to let you know -- we're pretty relaxed around here and you're not gonna get in trouble for little stuff, but our rules say you can only have two posts in a row, not three. You still get aurum if you edit your old posts, so you aren't losing out on anything!

daikokunyo 02-09-2021 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MonBon (Post 1944184)
That actually makes me wonder... how did everyone find this site?

I was obsessed with avatar forum sites and wanted to be on every one in existence. And a few that weren't in existence anymore, because I missed them, alas.

I'm not obsessed anymore but I'm never going to lose interest either.

MonBon 02-09-2021 10:34 PM

Tight. I only ever knew of Gaia. What were some others?

Kaderin Triste 02-09-2021 11:15 PM

There used to be a ton, I think at one point way back in the day I was probably on no fewer than 20 or 25 sites. Most no longer exist. Lemme see how many I can remember.
Varus Online, Kinsaki, Syndrone, Menewsha*, Avaricia*, Zantarni*, Ernya, Kingdom of Knuffle*, Sapherna, Subeta*, Paper Town. And more recently, Voltra and Pantheon.

*These sites still are alive, but a couple of them are in the process of dying a slow painful death and/or are very broken.

I know I'm missing some, but I can't remember all of them.

KittyBeary 02-10-2021 06:31 AM

Trisphee is a smaller community, as Kad said. It's not big like Gaia. But I prefer smaller communities, places like Gaia tend to get overwhelming for me, so usually I just lurk there. >_>

But, the people here are a wonderful bunch! ^^ I'm happy this forum exists.

Tohopekaliga 02-11-2021 09:52 AM

I arrived here because Arrikanez put me in touch with Fenris (the original owner of the site) so I could make some web games for events and things. I just sort of never left...And took over after a while. :P

The only other avatar site I can think of apart from Kad's list is Solia, which is also still around.

We're currently in a bit of an item dry spell, because the only available pixel artist at the moment (me) isn't liking the way his stuff currently looks, so is working on that before adding more things. But even if we don't have real updates for a while, I will never let Trisphee die completely.