Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Help & Support (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Base legs with new leg mods? (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22422)

McSwiggins 04-05-2017 06:17 AM

Base legs with new leg mods?

I cant take a screenshot because my tablet sucks and refuses to do shit, so I saved it on my avatar so you could see but my base's legs dont adjust to the new leg mods. I can still see them and it looks like I have 4 legs.

Gallagher 04-05-2017 06:57 AM

our avatar system doesn't cut off parts for you when you equip mods. to use them properly, you need to equip an invisible base (available with the rest of the standard bases), then use other mods or clothes to fill in the bodyparts you're missing.

Head of Adam is standard head replacement.

The torso can be replaced easily with Ripped Bod, but if the fit look isn't to your liking, there are other parts in the Adam set to replicate the standard bases.

There are other parts and mods available in the Body Shop that will fill in the rest of the base. It takes a bit of investment to get into modding, but it's definitely worth it! If you need help grabbing some starter modding items, let me know and I'll see what spares I have to toss your way.

McSwiggins 04-05-2017 10:21 AM

Aaahhh! Okay! Thanks! I never would have guessed that.
Oh, I only needed the head of adam but thank you! :)

Now I can look like a crazy cat guy.

SparX 04-05-2017 10:24 AM

mmm Crazy cat people are the greatest =D
Need extra kitties?

McSwiggins 04-05-2017 10:36 AM

I agreee.
If you have extra kitties you dont mind parting with. How much? I still dont have a lot of money though.

Coda 04-05-2017 10:45 AM

I'm keeping my kitties!

McSwiggins 04-05-2017 10:47 AM

Well, I dont want your kitties anyway Coda! (Lol I joke.)
I type this as my IRL resting bitchface kitty looks like she's plotting how to get rid of me.

SparX 04-05-2017 10:49 AM

It will cost nothing! It may be extras of what you have, but that means you can use all the poses XD
I've been able to get representations of all 6 of my cats on my avi before XD

McSwiggins 04-05-2017 11:17 AM

Oh thank you!! Aww you even threw in some moolah! Thanks so much!

SparX 04-05-2017 11:19 AM

No problemo =D Now you have enough to sit and save or go mod shopping ;D

McSwiggins 04-06-2017 09:58 AM

SparX! Lookie! I have perfected my crazy cat guy avatar.

SparX 04-06-2017 11:19 AM

ALL THE KITTIES =D WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Cats are such wonderful creatures XD

Anurah Loveheart 07-12-2018 07:10 PM

Following this for later :D

Coda 07-12-2018 07:40 PM

Not sure why you're following it...? The thread was pretty dead, the relevant content is all already in the shops, and if we were to release something new we'd make an announcement instead of posting here.

I mean, not saying that you've done anything WRONG, but it might not be terribly HELPFUL.