Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Welcome Wagon (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Heyo (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24077)

Kaderin Triste 02-20-2020 03:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruby (Post 1935905)
Okay thanks :D is there a thread with all items listed somewhere?
Also hell yeah multi-quote again! I missed that feature lol

We do, indeed, have an item guide. It's missing a few things still, but is mostly up to date.

Ruby 02-20-2020 03:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaderin Triste (Post 1935908)
We do, indeed, have an item guide. It's missing a few things still, but is mostly up to date.

Thanks for the link!

The profiles look exactly like Menewsha. What’s happening xD

Kaderin Triste 02-20-2020 03:54 AM

Profiles? User profiles? They're similar, but I don't think they're the exact same. I don't really visit/use profiles on most sites though tbh. XD

Ruby 02-20-2020 04:21 AM

The posting box and the multi quote and the thread tools are also the same tho xD and the notifications thing when it pops up in a new window. It’s just so weird seeing it again and working xD mene did it first though lol
I was just kinda wondering if maybe it’s the same owner

Kitalpha Hart 02-20-2020 05:01 AM

Hey fellow voltie/pantheonite

Ruby 02-20-2020 05:34 AM

Heya Kit :D how goes it?

Kitalpha Hart 02-20-2020 05:44 AM

It's going
I think I can replicate this avi on Voltra, not 100% sure with pantheon tho

Gallagher 02-20-2020 05:51 AM

i've seen some interesting things about pantheon. i don't actually keep tabs on most other sites, tho. i usually count on y'all around here to clue me in.

Ruby 02-20-2020 05:58 AM

Kit: just a face? That’s really easy on pantheon lol just unequip everything else xD

Gallagher: it’s pretty amazing ngl~ you’re able to do so much with the avatars there. It’s literally like endless customization. Well, aside from making your own items lol there is some limit xD

Kitalpha Hart 02-20-2020 06:18 AM

They have realistic noses, and I need the anime impression of nose
And Voltra I don't have a good nose, cuz the nose is also coloring the area around it

Gallagher 02-20-2020 08:06 AM

i just collectively enjoy the artistry not only behind making the systems behind things like that, but also in making the most of the systems available. things have certainly progressed since i was a baby in the baby days of gaia.

Espy 02-20-2020 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruby (Post 1935916)
The posting box and the multi quote and the thread tools are also the same tho xD and the notifications thing when it pops up in a new window. It’s just so weird seeing it again and working xD mene did it first though lol

Same base forum layout; ours isn’t much changed from... I forgot the name of the base Coda built the format off.

Stabbsworth 02-20-2020 01:06 PM

iirc, it's vbulletin something.

Espy 02-20-2020 07:19 PM

“Powered by vBulletin” yep, you’re right.

Ruby 02-21-2020 12:47 AM

Ah okay xD it’s so nostalgic lol
Thanks ^^

daikokunyo 02-21-2020 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruby (Post 1935916)

they're not the same owner, it's because it's the same basic forum software that is used for both Tris and Mene. kind of like phpBB based avi sites and how their forum features are similar because they all share the phpBB aspect. anyway, since this is a basic forum software you'll find even non-avi sites and different kinds of forum with this forum format/features.

also! i know you from Mene! i was called Siren Sonder there, but now i'm mostly on there on my mule, starferry. i hardly log in though.

how do you like Tris so far? how do you like the avatar layering system? pretty neat, huh?