Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Welcome Wagon (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Leaving.. (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7707)

Batty 03-13-2012 02:25 PM

Leaving..

Because of recent events, I don't think I can bring myself to even be online anymore. I told everyone I would be okay, and I don't know if I CAN be. I'm not.. I'm not leaving the site completely, just.. I don't know when I'll be back.

I do this with a heavy heart because you are all my family. It sucks that this place makes me as depressed as it does, but, the person who showed me this place has broken me, and things that remind me of that person ... God, I can't even finish that statement.

I'll still be submitting my designs for the contest, so, Illusion, you don't have to worry about that. I haven't forgotten about you.

So I say this with so much hurt in my heart... Goodbye, Trisphee. I hope time heals me, because I don't want this to be forever.

Tiva 03-13-2012 02:30 PM

Batty..... *hugs* I can go kill Hermes or who ever it is.... I hope you are okay and message me on FB if you want. I will miss you sweetie.

Batty 03-13-2012 02:34 PM

I don't think I'm even keeping that. I feel like I just want to cut myself off from the rest of the world, hide under a rock, and rot there for the rest of my existence.

Tiva 03-13-2012 02:38 PM

I know it hurts but we are your friends, and will do anything for you. Hiding away from everyone won't make it better, only destroy you. Let us at least try to support you through this first week and then decide before doing anything rash. And if needed I will tell Alpha break will be moved from TN to Florida.

Fauxreal 03-13-2012 02:41 PM

What? I just met you?! How!? Why?! *ahhhh* I was looking forward to your items in the commons contest. I have no clue what happened ~ but There are new members here to hang out with that think your name and style and spookyness are great.

I hope you don't leave and I hope you join all my threads!

(I realize I probably can't talk you out of it - but I can try!)

Batty 03-13-2012 02:45 PM

Heh, I love you, girl.

I never really knew how much I was cared for until now. I don't think one person has left me alone since Sunday.

Batty 03-13-2012 02:45 PM

Heh, I love you, girl.

I never really knew how much I was cared for until now. I don't think one person has left me alone since Sunday.

It almost feels like I've been stood up at the altar. One minute I'm engaged, the next, I'm not.

Tiva 03-13-2012 02:48 PM

I feel horrible not noticing it on FB yesterday. *hugs* We all love you Batterz.

Batty 03-13-2012 02:50 PM

It happened on Sunday. Continued through Monday.
I was trying not to make too big a deal from it, but I don't think it can blow up anymore than it has.

Fauxreal 03-13-2012 02:53 PM

I immediately saw your user name and !Queen of Spooks! ~ I thought... you know what? I'm totally going to get along with this person!

Bats are one of (if not the number one of) my favorite animals! <3 I think they are the cutest. I just imagined you have to be as cute. (and misunderstood.) <3

Outside of this interwebs some people might refer to me as a perky goth, if you want a clue as to why I'm into bats and so happy all the time. <3

littl3chocobo 03-13-2012 02:55 PM

i won't profess to know what is going on but i do know there is no point in running away from here over him, maybe i am jaded but that seems too much like saying you don't deserve friends or at the least you don't deserve any friends you have here

Tiva 03-13-2012 02:57 PM

I read *hugs* I know you are going through a tough time. And I wish i was there to give you a hug. *hugs again* go tell Zane to give you a hug for me?

Batty 03-13-2012 03:06 PM

Faux;; Baha. Bats are amazing, yes. Indian Flying Fox Bats are the best <3

Choco;; And I'm not going to disclose whats going on either, unless privately asked. You don't know how I feel right this second, and honestly? I don't think I deserve anything at this point.

Tivvy;; I forced him to get out of the house and leave. He can't be over me all the time, but, I can assure you, he'll be right back up my ass in a little while.

Tiva 03-13-2012 03:10 PM

It is because we love you *hugs*

Fauxreal 03-13-2012 03:17 PM

I'm glad someone else thinks bats are cute! <3

Espy 03-13-2012 09:55 PM

...I saw "flying fox bat" and lost most of what I'd been planning to say.

Uhm. -quickly re-gathering thoughts-

Yeah, I don't know what's going on either, but I'll just say...remember to think before you do stuff, okies? (Not talking about leaving Tris.)

Ah, if you want, you can always toss me a PM with an FB link.