Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Media (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   What was the last movie you saw? (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7736)

Rinni 03-28-2012 01:35 PM

The 1984 rendition of "Death of a Salesman"

Kiddiss 03-29-2012 06:35 AM

Three nights straight of "Evil Dead", "Evil Dead II", then "Army of Darkness".

You can really see how Sam Rami grew as a writer and director by watching all three back to back.
Instead of getting angry that his "super scary" movies were mocked because of the poor acting and horrible dialog, he dialed up the cheese to 10 and found his true calling in Action Comedies.
Hey, it worked for him. Xena and Hercules TV shows both had very successful runs, and directing Spiderman wasn't too shabby ^_~

Rinni 03-29-2012 07:19 PM

Disney's "Treasure Planet"

Favorite. Disney. Movie. EVER. >u< I love the visuals and the environment and the newspin on an old story.

Quiet Man Cometh 03-29-2012 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiddiss (Post 1112228)
Three nights straight of "Evil Dead", "Evil Dead II", then "Army of Darkness".

You can really see how Sam Rami grew as a writer and director by watching all three back to back.
Instead of getting angry that his "super scary" movies were mocked because of the poor acting and horrible dialog, he dialed up the cheese to 10 and found his true calling in Action Comedies.
Hey, it worked for him. Xena and Hercules TV shows both had very successful runs, and directing Spiderman wasn't too shabby ^_~

You seen the Evil Dead musical? It's certainly an experience ;). Yay! Bruce Campbell!

I don't think the Evil Dead series has ever been considered "good" movies in the general sense, but they definately have cult status.

Rinni, Treasure Planet is definately in my top most wathed Disney movies. I think it rivals The Lion King.

Watched The Muppets a couple nights ago. It was great fun! Reminded me of the original Muppet Show and was just overall amusing and...not sure if I should call it over the top or not.

Airina 03-29-2012 11:34 PM

I am silly and the last one that I watched was Dolphin Tale. I was sick and it was a good feel good movie.

Adagio 03-30-2012 01:38 AM

hunger games

Rinni 03-30-2012 11:44 AM

Yay! Another Treasure Planet fan! >u<

And just watched "Slither" last night. Am I the only one who saw it as more of a comedy rather than a horror film?

Adagio 04-02-2012 07:59 AM

saw transformers 3 tonight XD

Dallas 04-02-2012 01:55 PM

Parts of Movies I watched : Howl's Moving Castle, and Tron : Legacy...

LAST FULL movie: Justice League DOOM.

And about to watch BoonDock Saints... = NORMAD Reedus ...

Crystallyn Whisper 04-02-2012 11:15 PM

Return of the Jedi. Too bad it was the herpaderped version. :<

momo the peachy 04-03-2012 10:08 PM

Last night I was bored, and I watched Spiderman XD

Poggio 04-04-2012 01:18 AM

XD the last movie I watched was the Lorax. It is one of my favorite Seuss books so my friend took me to go see it. I love the onceler, and there is a song about capitalism.

Misfit 04-04-2012 07:21 PM

Hunger Games /: I liked the book better...

Kali_Namir 04-05-2012 03:21 PM

I think the last movie I watched was The new Muppet Movie!!!

Tiva 04-05-2012 03:46 PM

Watched Bounty Hunter with Alpha last night and had a nice dinner.

Quiet Man Cometh 04-06-2012 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rinni (Post 1114643)
Yay! Another Treasure Planet fan! >u<

And just watched "Slither" last night. Am I the only one who saw it as more of a comedy rather than a horror film?

That an older one or a new one? Sounds like one of the old Canadian mamde horror guys that was editted when it went to the USA. Not sure if it was supposed to be straight forward horror or not.

...muhna muhna...