Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Trisphee Talk (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Just another thing I love about this site. (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7719)

Fauxreal 03-14-2012 10:34 PM

Just another thing I love about this site.

Yah - I can't help it - I'm in the zone.

I really love that on this site - The Trading WORKS!

I get notified when I have a trade. I can see my completed trades - I haven't made a ton of trades, but so far they seem pretty straight forward.
:D

I like! <3 Thanks to whoever I have to thank for that!

Coda 03-15-2012 12:28 AM

Well, you're welcome. :)

Fauxreal 03-15-2012 01:45 AM

Coda - Thank you for being on top of this and *knock on wood* it works great! <3 A fantastic feature here!

Arikana 03-15-2012 09:39 AM

I know, right? Trisphee's definitely a class or two or more above the rest! :'D

Coda 03-15-2012 10:22 AM

Unless you have a zillion items. Then the trade page doesn't work at all. XD There's still work to be done.

Arikana 03-15-2012 10:49 AM

True, but this site actually gets things done...and at a faster pace than I've seen on many other sites. :3

Lucid: 03-15-2012 12:59 PM

Even though, or perhaps because, my trade page is slower than molasses, I love the different trade options. COD and Send Items Immediately are the best things ever.

Reyoki 03-15-2012 12:59 PM

I second that statement, Lucid!

Coda 03-15-2012 01:05 PM

:) I'm glad you like those. I actually had to fight for them a little bit; before I implemented them there was some resistance to the idea -- worries that users wouldn't understand it, worries that nobody would use it, worries that it was just complicating the system for no real benefit.

Kiddiss 03-15-2012 02:18 PM

Yes, Yes, and HELLZ YEAH! to all of the above!!
~Kat TACKLE GLOMPS Coda~

You're a true Code Warrior, Coda!! <3

Arikana 03-15-2012 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucid (Post 1093788)
Even though, or perhaps because, my trade page is slower than molasses, I love the different trade options. COD and Send Items Immediately are the best things ever.

Oh, heck yes!! The trade options are really awesome! <3

Fauxreal 03-15-2012 04:54 PM

You know it's just that, features like that, really puts Trisphee ahead of the game when it comes to avatar sites. <3

Espy 03-15-2012 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coda (Post 1093680)
Unless you have a zillion items. Then the trade page doesn't work at all. XD There's still work to be done.

Ahaha. Hah. Lucid has it worse than me, though. So does (did?) Nikko, I'm sure.

Spy 03-15-2012 05:42 PM

I agree! Trisphee is the real deal! I prefer Trisphee MUCH more than Gaia, KofK and many others combined! The people are friendly, the interface is great, and everything is priced awesomely! I love this site!

Kiddiss 03-16-2012 06:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucid (Post 1093788)

I highly agree that COD and Send Items Immediately are extremely useful.
The COD thwarts possible scammers, and Send Items Immediately makes gifting much more streamlined.
Coda, thank you for fighting to get those implemented ^_^

@Spy: You are so right! There are some smaller avatar sites that I really like (one I used to love, but there are issues now *sad face*), but so far, Tris is my favourite, and I've only been here a month! LOL

The only issue I had with Tris when I first started was the different layout of the forums. I've grown used to the phpPB&J format (no, I really can't remember the letters >.< LOL), so I'm still working on finding my way around the forums :/ I'm sure with time I will most likely end up preferring this layout over the phpplmnop one... it's just a matter of really exploring the site. As a professional lurker for many years, that won't be a problem for me ^_~

Fauxreal 03-17-2012 07:36 PM

Kiddiss, this is a great site for you to lurk because you can still get aurum by selling your runes! <3