Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Trisphee Talk (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   March Token Shop Item Contest! (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23717)

Glitch 03-15-2019 08:46 PM

March Token Shop Item Contest!

DESIGN AN ITEM FOR THE TOKEN SHOP CONTEST!

Dates: March 15- March 25th

Hey everybody! I wanted to do a little contest to see what accessory type item you could all come up with for the token shop! You have until the 25th to submit ideas! I will select the winners and the winning item will go in the token shop ASAP! You can enter as much as you would like but you can only win for one thing. Please remember that this is for accessory type items! If you can argue why it’s an accessory and not a main piece then I’ll accept it! Look in the token shop for ideas if you need any :3

1st place- 20 runes & item will be made
2nd place- 10000 aurum, item may be made if people ask for it
3rd place - 5000 aurum
Anyone who participates will get 1000 aurum

Drawn design ideas preferred but written will be accepted, references help!

WINNERS:
1st Place: Kittybeary & Voidbarker tied since I think making them in a theme together would go really well. o3o
2nd Place: Merskelly Metalien for your glowy headphones! I would like to do them but I think they might fit better in another place and since they are so many different ones I want to leave it open for now but def would like to make something like that!
3r Place: Espy for your various heads. I do love making head replacement items but I'd like to take time and flesh out the next batch so they are getting 3rd place for now!

Glitch 03-15-2019 08:46 PM

Submissions:

Espy 03-15-2019 09:01 PM

Ooh, item design contest. Haven’t had one of these in a while.

Merskelly Metalien 03-15-2019 10:04 PM

0.0 I wasn't aware that this was a thing. This is a thing? oUo What a wonderful thing.

Glitch 03-15-2019 10:39 PM

I hope you guys enter!

Biomecha 03-16-2019 12:29 AM

I'd like to at least try some ideas, but I can't promise they will be worth submitting.

Glitch 03-16-2019 01:48 AM

You should enter no matter how silly.

My husband is of the opinion we need tiny t-Rex arms so I mean you know

Merskelly Metalien 03-16-2019 02:06 AM

*sees money offered* owo
…...Immanna enter! x{ I just- have- to think- of some-thing-!
Think think think.

Illusion 03-16-2019 03:35 AM

March 15th!? That's the worst date in history to begin a contest. This will probably end with someone losing a liver.

Merskelly Metalien 03-16-2019 03:52 AM

Username: Merskelly Metalien
Item idea: Mkay, so like,...a pacifier. o-o Can come in neon-glowy/led sparkle or regular color. Yes?

Colors you’d like to see it in: Pastels and Regular colors

Espy 03-16-2019 04:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Illusion (Post 1893744)
March 15th!? That's the worst date in history to begin a contest. This will probably end with someone losing a liver.

Liver’s not *that* bad. Won’t instantly kill you.

Merskelly Metalien 03-16-2019 04:02 AM

o-o I've never had liver...is it good? or blech?

Espy 03-16-2019 04:22 AM

I like it.

Glitch 03-16-2019 09:26 AM

It just happened to be the day it was!

Merskelly Metalien 03-16-2019 01:08 PM

Hmm, ahh, whummmm, would it be..>->; possible to get the headset in the token shop without the mic attached to it?
and maybe slightly different in style? >.>
Kinda like this?

(I also wanna design an accessory something, but I'll submit that a bit later..)

KittyBeary 03-17-2019 09:24 PM

Oooh an item design contest for token shop items! X3

Username: KittyBeary
Item idea: Flower basket!

Colors you’d like to see it in: All the colors! 8D

Stabbsworth 03-18-2019 11:46 AM

Username: Voidbarker.
Item Idea: Bouncing off the flower basket idea, perhaps a flower garland.
Images: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...fFZbNKjWpt2g5Q (This is about the only decent one I can find, honestly.)
Colours: Pastel, plus maybe a deep blue?

Glitch 03-18-2019 01:50 PM

I’ll get everything updated in just a bit thanks for for participating everyone, keep brainstorming too !

Biomecha 03-19-2019 08:36 PM

Is the color request for an item that has more than one color in the details? Or if it's all one color, do we still suggest what we'd like to see it in since it won't be full palette?

Glitch 03-19-2019 08:55 PM

Token shop is generally just a selection of colors with a few item exceptions so assuming the winning item has a lot of color variations I am looking for what your primary color interests would be!

If the winning item was a purse that had a clasp and stuff hanging off of it for example
The strap, the clasp, the stuff on if, perhaps a pattern could all be different colors so if you wanted a primarily blue purse or red or even got so specific as a brown purse with gold clasp, black strap, pink accessories That would be ok too!

Hope that made sense

Merskelly Metalien 03-20-2019 06:13 PM

Item Idea: I'd like to see some more ninja stuff for the Shadow Agent items to be a lil more complete? <:] Not sure if this is already in progress or something? The Pants and Arm bands and the headband?
Colors: Black and grey. Though the mesh is transparent on the arms.

Merskelly Metalien 03-20-2019 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merskelly Metalien (Post 1893778)
Hmm, ahh, whummmm, would it be..>->; possible to get the headset in the token shop without the mic attached to it?
and maybe slightly different in style? >.>

(I also wanna design an accessory something, but I'll submit that a bit later..)

Here's my little design thing I don't expect to win at all, but I think it looks cool. ^~^

Item Idea: The headphones, yeah. Glowy kinds? Uhh, the first is a sample of ones without any animal ears, and the second is with the ears ontop. :]

Normal
Cat(Red) Bear(Purple)
Wolf/Dog/Fox(Green) Rabbit(Yellow) Bat(Blue)

Colors: Glowy Neons or Simple intense shades of Red, Green, Blue, Yellow and Purple. Maybe Pink?

(oh shoot, am I allowed to post twice? o-o;)

Glitch 03-21-2019 08:07 PM

I think I have everything updated! Let me know if I missed your submission! :3

Few days left to submit entries~

KittyBeary 03-21-2019 10:19 PM

Everything looks good! ^^

Merskelly Metalien 03-22-2019 01:40 AM

Wait wait wait I got one more!!
<xO

Item Idea: 'kay so like, I know there's elemental eyes and stuff but what about breath? o.o Like, a exhale or hiccup of flame or bubbles or warm air forming that little cloudy puff? <x} I'd totally get the bubble hiccup.

Heat cloud/Smoke

Flame

Colors: Bubbles--->Transparent Blue, White, Green, Wine, Purple, Rainbow
Flame--->Blue, Red, Yellow, Green, Pink, maybe also Rainbow?
Smoke--->Transparent icy blue, Smokey grey and white

Espy 03-22-2019 04:41 AM

...Consider: weird floating objects in lieu of heads. Like... ahem... an amplifier, or a boombox.

Coda 03-22-2019 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Espy (Post 1893964)
...Consider: weird floating objects in lieu of heads. Like... ahem... an amplifier, or a boombox.

We could call it "Loudmouth".

Merskelly Metalien 03-22-2019 06:45 PM

I second a vote for Boombox head. 0 0 *raises hand*

Witchchylde 03-22-2019 07:34 PM

Username: Witchchylde
Item idea: Proud Sash -- a waist sash with sweeping ends that have a pattern of peacock tailfeathers. Maybe with a fringe along the edge with the feather pattern?
Colors you’d like to see it in: Turquoise, white, and magenta. Maybe a rainbow too.

Coda 03-24-2019 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Witchchylde (Post 1893989)
Username: Witchchylde
Item idea: Proud Sash -- a waist sash with sweeping ends that have a pattern of peacock tailfeathers. Maybe with a fringe along the edge with the feather pattern?
Colors you’d like to see it in: Turquoise, white, and magenta. Maybe a rainbow too.

We already have a sash in that basic style. I wonder if we can apply a texture to it.

Glitch 03-24-2019 04:14 PM

we can always have more coda! :3

Get those last minute suggestions in guys i'll stop taking submissions sometime tomorrow when i manage to get on my ccomputer!

Coda 03-24-2019 04:52 PM

I wasn't saying that was a reason not to have it, I meant we could try putting a nice print on it.

Biomecha 03-24-2019 05:26 PM

I may submit my ideas to the main suggestion thread another time because my attempts haven't really been working out.

There's been some nice ideas so far!

KittyBeary 03-24-2019 10:40 PM

Yes, there's been some great suggestions. :3 I like the animal headphones myself.

Espy 03-25-2019 02:55 AM

Uh hhh I'm too tired to crop the pics so it's the same image for both, also couldn't be assed to find a decent thing of paper and a proper drawing utensil but whatever

Username: Espy
Item idea: object heads, i drew an amplifier, fire, and a boombox

Colors you’d like to see it in: uhh gray/black for the amp and boombox? Whatever colors for the fire, idk

Username: Espy
Item idea: cybernetic implant tubing shit

Colors you’d like to see it in: okay but what if the tube had BLOOD

Espy 03-26-2019 12:42 AM

Oh heck, cool, thanks Glitch!

KittyBeary 03-26-2019 02:55 AM

Wait wut? Wow thanks! :0 I agree that both would be excellent together. Looking forward to seeing both ideas become items! :3 Congrats to you as well, Void! And to everyone else for all the great ideas. Hopefully we can see some of them become items, too. ^^

Merskelly Metalien 03-28-2019 02:35 AM

Hooray! :D Awesome! I'm not sure who won, what item got, what's happening??? .W.
Whoever got prize???...congrats!! <x}

Espy 03-28-2019 02:55 AM

It's all in the first post!

Merskelly Metalien 03-28-2019 03:06 AM

<x} Oh! Kah-! Duhh, yes of course! Silly me.

Omigosh, we all flippin' won sorta! :D Congrats to everybody!
My eyes are stuck like this from staring at the amount of aurum for my contribution. O-O …*whistle*…I um...I'm going to just kick back and hope my headphone idea comes true someday, >u>; not because it's something one of my OCs wears all the time, *cough COUGH!*bat*cough* or anything.
Though I'd like to be a part of shop idea contests next time! :D That was fun.