Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Games & Tech (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   What is your favourite Pokemon? (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22293)

Neonriser 02-01-2017 05:14 PM

What is your favourite Pokemon?

Mine is vikavolt because it looks very cool. I also like whimiscot because of how fluffy it looks. Aron will always be my favourite Pokemon ;)

Coda 02-01-2017 05:55 PM

That is a ridiculously hard question. So many Pokemon to choose from!

Flareon will always hold a special place in my heart. I don't care if he sucks. (And he's always sucked... badly... Poor Flareon.) Fearow too, to a lesser extent.

I used to be big into Gyarados and Zapdos. I think I grew out of them.

Nightmare 02-01-2017 08:51 PM

Forever and always - the Shinx Evolution line, Luxray being my favorite.
The gen 4 games have always been my favorites, now tied with Sun and Moon,
and my first playthrough of Diamond, I came across Shinx. Instantly became
my primary team member.

Needless to say, I was very happy when I learned you could get Luxio via
the island scans in Sun/Moon.. :D

Quiet Man Cometh 02-02-2017 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coda (Post 1755133)
That is a ridiculously hard question. So many Pokemon to choose from!

Flareon will always hold a special place in my heart. I don't care if he sucks. (And he's always sucked... badly... Poor Flareon.) Fearow too, to a lesser extent.

I used to be big into Gyarados and Zapdos. I think I grew out of them.

My Flareon was the only foil card I ever pulled from the TCG, then it went missing with what I'm pretty sure was a good chunk of my cards. Pretty sure I know who it was now.

I like Bulbasaur, and Growlithe, always.

I don't even know any of the Pokemon in the opening post. I only played. Blue, Silver/Soul Silver, and Black.

I always have a soft spot for my starters (hence Bulbasaur). Along with him would be Cindaquil and Oshawot, aka "Maximus," "Cinder," and "Othello." I also gravitate to anything that looks like a dog.

My favourite to actually play in the games would be my Typhlosion and my Audino of all things. Audino was the xp farm unit in Black, but I decided to keep one for fun and boy is that a thing a tank! If I start to have trouble I put Lotti in the way and I can bring my entire party back up to speed while she sits there and absorbs damage.

And anything that can use metronome. I love metronome. Death by unevolved Clefairy because hyperbeam or fissure.

Coda 02-03-2017 12:21 AM

Audino is a Chansey clone, and Chansey was a very tanky XP-farm mon, so that should be no surprise. :P

Quiet Man Cometh 02-03-2017 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coda (Post 1755350)
Audino is a Chansey clone, and Chansey was a very tanky XP-farm mon, so that should be no surprise. :P

I don't much like eggs.

Coda 02-03-2017 12:42 AM

I guess that one's not going over easy.

Starry Night 02-07-2017 02:21 AM

Either Ninetales or Vaporeon...
I love pretty things.

Awen Moonshine 02-08-2017 04:12 AM

Mine has always been and will always be Ditto <3 What's not to love about a little pink squishy that can transform into anything and ruin anyones day in the process ^_^;;

I also love the design for Espeon and that was my favourite pokemon to draw when I was much younger ^_^

I never played the games after the switch to DS as I couldn't afford one so I'm not sure about newer ones but my little one loves pokemon, we are currently watching through all of the pokemon episodes available and we've just reached the Johto region ^_^

KristKC 02-10-2017 12:07 PM

I really love Dratini. It's just always been really cute to me and never found another pokemon that I like more.

Lilith Dracania 03-14-2017 11:41 PM

My favorite Pokemon has always been Pikachu <3

Quiet Man Cometh 03-20-2017 02:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Awen Moonshine (Post 1755799)
Mine has always been and will always be Ditto <3 What's not to love about a little pink squishy that can transform into anything and ruin anyones day in the process ^_^;;

I guess growing up with thinks like Gak didn't help my impressions of Ditto.

Kaderin Triste 03-23-2017 11:52 AM

I'm not super familiar with too many pokemon past the originals (Gen 1) just because I never had the money for the games and game systems. (I only got to play Blue, Red and Yellow because my brother borrowed them from a friend and let me play them.)
But I always really liked Eevee, Meowth, Fearow, Ponyta, Rapidash Vulpix, and in other gens, Teddiursa, and Shinx.

I really, for some reason, love cute pokemon. And even though I pretty much always evolve my pokemon, I prefer their pre-evolution forms.

Isis 04-24-2017 02:14 PM

Ivysaur, he's the best. Never evolve to a Venusaur, those guys are lame. Ivysaur has the attitude and also I never play competitively so I don't have to worry about getting my stats or moves perfect.

TwinkleQueen 06-01-2017 08:28 PM

I love the color combination of a Sylveon. I mean, I don't know much about Pokémon, but I love the way Sylveons look and that pink, white, and blue combination. I also like the fact that it's a Fairy-type Pokémon... don't quite know what that means but I love fairies, so they seem pretty nice.

Serra Britt 06-01-2017 09:43 PM

I made a big ol' list of favorite Pokémon, but my very favorite is Meloetta. There's just something about musical things that I just adore.

Though Exploud is one of my least favorite, oddly enough. Probably because I really dislike loud music (or sounds in general).

Espy 06-05-2017 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coda (Post 1755358)
I guess that one's not going over easy.

.........-disgusted noise-

Mine's probably Lucario. Leafeon's also up there, along with Absol and Houndoom.

yurioplisetskyy 06-05-2017 08:27 PM

My favorite is Sylveon, its just so adorable <3

tsukiko 06-05-2017 11:31 PM

my favorites were always mew, pikachu, growlithe, vulpix, and eevee. but i don't know much about the newer ones (#153 and up)

Illusion 06-07-2017 04:12 PM

Favorites:

1. Scizor
2. Greninja
3. Decidueye
4. Umbreon
5. Crobat
6. Deino

Potironette 06-12-2017 10:28 PM

If I hear about Magikarp Jump one more time, it's probably going to turn into Magikarp xD

Coda 06-13-2017 11:27 AM

Magikarp Jump is a painful, tedious grind, always two steps forward, one step back.

Espy 06-14-2017 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coda (Post 1780310)
Magikarp Jump is a painful, tedious grind, always two steps forward, one step back.

Sounds like someone got his Magikarp eaten.

Coda 06-14-2017 12:32 PM

I'm not even playing the game, actually.

Potironette 06-14-2017 04:54 PM

So...that's 1/3rd step forward each time xD?

...The Magikarp get eaten D: ?

Coda 06-14-2017 04:59 PM

Actually it's a much smaller fraction of a step. Each Magikarp you train can get a couple battles farther along and then it dies or retires and you have to start over from the beginning. Hopefully you gain a trainer level so that you can train the next one to be stronger in the end, but that doesn't always happen.

Quiet Man Cometh 06-19-2017 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Espy (Post 1778616)
.........-disgusted noise-

Mine's probably Lucario. Leafeon's also up there, along with Absol and Houndoom.

Houndoom is pretty epic. Again, anything that looks like a dog. ;)

I had an absol because I thought she just looked cool but I never did use her much. Pretty sure she was a 'her.'

Is absol black? Still haven't actually finished that game. I might want to get back into it. I'm borrowing my sister's DS because mine for some reason decided to refuse to charge. I'm thinking of having a look at the battery and seeing it it's replaceable. My sister's DS will not support its top window and it's highly annoying.

And I still don't know who most of the pokemon mentioned in this thread are.

Potironette 06-20-2017 11:19 AM

Played Magikarp Jump a bit, then got bored after a a few days and deleted it. I wouldn't mind the grind if there weren't so many animations in between, and if the fish would hurry up and eat stuff faster x'D. I got tired of watching stuff walk and jump T_T.

I sort of like jigglypuff because of the cartoon. Otherwise I like shaymin or mew.

Pirouetting Nightmare 03-10-2018 11:26 PM

Magikarp Jump was something I only played a few days before disliking it because you had to go through the maps and several magikarps a few times just to get one that could survive long enough to the end. It stopped being fun.

Anyways, my favorite pokemon are:
1. Pikachu
2. Vivillon
3. Haunter
4. Audino
5. Gastrodon

EverAshwood 03-15-2018 08:14 AM

Typhlosion will always carry a special place in my heart, as my first starter
RIP FIREDOG, you and my Crystal battery will be missed

dirkydoodle 03-15-2018 09:03 AM

My favourite of all time has gotta be espeon, though I enjoy any ghost type, dragon type, and ones that look relatively like cats or dogs (foxes included as dog like in this scenario) owo

Francisco 03-15-2018 03:05 PM

Slowpoke, always and forever. Slowpoke is perfect in every way and no one can tell me otherwise.

bluebird 03-15-2018 09:43 PM

blue eyes white dragon.

jk.
larvitar because that episode was beautiful.
gulpin bc that pokemon is extra af. i loved and hated that episode and pokemon.
deoxys bc it's got a cool design with a star shaped head and arms like dna strands. it's kinda like saying we're born from stardust or sth.
freakin bidoof bc 😂

Crowly 03-27-2018 04:11 PM

I love all ghost type pokemon, but my absolute favorite is banette :v

Stabbsworth 10-11-2018 01:14 PM

I like Pikachu and Eevee, haha.

Pikachu because it's the mascot, and practically the only one I can actually remember most of the time.
Eevee because it could theoretically grow up to be anything, which is fecking awesome.

Quiet Man Cometh 10-24-2018 01:49 AM

I heard that damn rap too many times to be able to forget any of the first gen Pokemon. Most of the newer ones though, I have no idea. I just name them as I see them.

Coda 10-24-2018 09:38 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCbl-12QV2c

Quiet Man Cometh 10-28-2018 05:19 AM

I'm not going to click that.

Coda 10-28-2018 08:34 PM

Aw. You really should. It's hilarious. XD

Natsunaine 10-29-2018 06:49 PM

SEE this is a really hard question for me. If I had to pick i guess it would be umbreon but I am much better making a top 5 ;-;